I withdraw my consent to be governed ...

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
... by the US government. I no longer accept the legitimacy of the US government. The two major parties are running candidates who say they oppose capitalism and free trade. Both parties give us more war, more government, and less liberty. Government run education and now healthcare, free redistribution of money, free access to our country for illegal aliens and criminals, policeman to the world.

To Hillary and Trump, you are not acting in my name, I do not consent to be governed by either of you

... by the US government. I no longer accept the legitimacy of the US government. The two major parties are running candidates who say they oppose capitalism and free trade. Both parties give us more war, more government, and less liberty. Government run education and now healthcare, free redistribution of money, free access to our country for illegal aliens and criminals, policeman to the world.

To Hillary and Trump, you are not acting in my name, I do not consent to be governed by either of you

Welcome to the world of anarchy, my friend.

... by the US government. I no longer accept the legitimacy of the US government.

I can't quite decide if you are just stupid or outright crazy.

No you cannot elect to stick around here while disregarding government and it's laws while taking advantages of the benefits system provides you.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Pass. I want a better solution, not anarchy

And what would that be, pray tell?

Obviously both. I want to pay my own bills? I don't want to pay yours, I don't want you to pay mine? WTF? That's just whacked ...

d1Z-thats-not-how-it-works-thats-not-how-any-of-this-works.jpg

It's not a choice you get to make. You get a voice and a vote, no more, no less.

The US Constitution

The US Constitution

The US Government was founded on/by the US Constitution. Are you saying you won't be governed by the Constitution either? One is meaningless without the other.

The US Constitution

The US Government was founded on/by the US Constitution. Are you saying you won't be governed by the Constitution either? One is meaningless without the other.

What the US government is doing now has nothing to do with the Constitution

Obviously both. I want to pay my own bills? I don't want to pay yours, I don't want you to pay mine? WTF? That's just whacked ...

It's not a choice you get to make. You get a voice and a vote, no more, no less.

Typical Marxist answer

You are severely confused. It is a typical REALITY BASED answer.

No wonder Republican party is what it is today, too many reality-detached martians like you.

Typical Marxist answer

You are severely confused. It is a typical REALITY BASED answer.

No wonder Republican party is what it is today, too many reality-detached martians like you.

That's funny, you call me a Republican while showing what a stupid Democrat party bitch that you are. Read my OP post, cvnt, I didn't exactly advocate Republicans. Wow, you are one ... stupid ... bitch ...

so leave

So.........you have become a Sovereign Citizen?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

so leave

Why? You leave, you're the parasite

So.........you have become a Sovereign Citizen?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

What does that mean?

The US Constitution

What the US government is doing now has nothing to do with the Constitution

Actually it has been that way since the Civil War. It is only now that I'm seeing everyone making a ruckus about it.

The Government was founded by the Constitution. Regardless of what you think its doing now, it's still a constitutionally enacted government. To refuse governance by a constitutionally enacted government is to refuse the governance of the Constitution you hold in such high regard.

The Constitution by itself is just a piece of parchment with words written on it. There has to be a system of government guided by it, or at least founded upon it. If this is your solution, the only conclusion I can draw from this is that someone who refuses to be governed should no longer remain in this country. Because refusing to be governed suggests you will no longer adhere to any legitimate, constitutional laws and ordinances which it sets forth, which again would mean your having to disregard the constitution those laws and ordinances were carefully crafted to adhere to.

Last edited:
Actually it has been that way since the Civil War. It is only now that I'm seeing everyone making a ruckus about it.

The Government was founded by the Constitution. Regardless of what you think its doing now, it's still a constitutionally enacted government. To refuse governance by a constitutionally enacted government is to refuse the governance of the Constitution you hold in such high regard.

The Constitution by itself is just a piece of parchment with words written on it. There has to be a system of government guided by it, or at least founded upon it. If this is your solution, the only conclusion I can draw from this is that someone who refuses to be governed should no longer remain in this country. Because refusing to be governed suggests you will no longer adhere to any legitimate, constitutional laws and ordinances which it sets forth, which again would mean your having to disregard the constitution those laws and ordinances were carefully crafted to adhere to.

Nuh man, he could totally self-interpret and self-enforce the constitution in some remote jungle or a prison cell perhaps.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back