I wish all you free people of the United States, a very Merry Christmas, to you prog slaves, i dont recognize you.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
All you free people , Merry Christmas, because it isnt about giving gifts, but the blessing of the lord and how he gave his son to us. Bless be to all, except the prog slaves, who gave away their freedoms, all for a $600 check, that isnt coming....

How December 25 Became Christmas - Biblical Archaeology Society

Merry_Christmas_animated_GIF.gif

Krampus is that you?

Anyhoo, Merry Christmas and know this time next year Biden will be your Overlord... Well maybe Harris if the Global Cabal Network that is ran by us Albino Chimps from outer space allow it...

All you free people , Merry Christmas, because it isnt about giving gifts, but the blessing of the lord and how he gave his son to us. Bless be to all, except the prog slaves, who gave away their freedoms, all for a $600 check, that isnt coming....

It's sad to see that Christmas never became Christmas for you. I will pray for you, heathen, because of your hate message, which found suporters her. A second reason to be sad. Nevertheless I wish you a "Merry Christmas" too. Have a good Christmas time.

Last edited:

Amen brother
The pure soul of a monk and Frankonian knight nearly 1000 years ago has not to a lot to do with the poor soul of someone today, who loves hate and violence, "CrusaderFrank"

Did anyone else notice that The War on Christmas didn't happen this year? You just can't compete with the virus.

Did anyone else notice that The War on Christmas didn't happen this year? You just can't compete with the virus.

I had to stop at Wal-Mart on Christmas Eve afternoon, and the place was PACKED. There were lines everywhere and lots of people in the store. Nope, I don't think there was a war on Christmas, even with the virus, because people were shopping like crazy on Christmas Eve.

The liberals are the christians and the cons are the fake christians. So your words are hollow and your religion is fake, like you.

Merry Christmas, because it isnt about giving gifts ...
typical, brain dead, christian, crucifying - florida pug ... happy next 4 years of constructive legislative enactments. the gifts that are their own reward.

Some days before Christmas we sentenced someone this year in Germany for the rest of his life, because he tried to murder more than 60 Jews, who celebrated Jom Kippur in a synagogue. He was fortunatelly not able to overstep the closed entrance door, because of the very good job one of our carpenters had done. After he failed to do so he had murdered a woman, who was passing, and later he had murdered a young man in a McDonalds restaurant in the near. His attack had a lot to do with the hate speech in the internet and an diffuse form of organisation, where people comunicate with each other about deadly bullshit and critics is far.

But you are somehow right: Lots of the criminals of the so called "brown scene" (=Nazis) here in Germany made no direct crimes this year, because they trained to overtake the power in the streets by protests for the freedom of the Sars-CoV-2 virus. But you are wrong to think this people are not dangerous any longer. As far as I can see exists in the USA a risk to lose an understanding of this what I call "natural human rights". Torture for example is a method of the Satan and should under no conditions be a method of the USA. Such a clearness I miss in many minds in the USA. And the narcissist Donald Trump, a loser not able to lose, manifests with his senseless politics and senseless lies a deep break in your society - with a very concrete danger of violence and civil war. Your nation has to learn to speak with each other again. And let me say: It is impossible to speak with someone, who carries a weapon in public.

Last edited:
The cons and their FAKE love for God.
It’s so easy to type God but so hard to follow his words.
You FAKE believers in mentioning God

It's sad to see that Christmas never became Christmas for you. I will pray for you, heathen, because of your hate message, which found suporters her. A second reason to be sad. Nevertheless I wish you a "Merry Christmas" too. Have a good Christmas time.
Bwaaaahhaaaaa......I love it when a Prog Slave who doesnt believe in anything that deals with Christ telling me they will pray for me...I am know who i am, i dont have issues with my skin, i believe in God..More than any prog who voted for their rights to be taken away....

Forum List

Back