“I will not, and you can go **** yourself.”

Said Governor Desantis to Joe. Interesting if true. Joe plans to violate the Constitution if he so chooses.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis was on a conference call with Biden and Fauci where Biden said he would prohibit domestic travel to and from Florida because it would not lockdown. DeSantis did not take any shit from Biden who claimed he had the authority to “restrict movement” of the people. There is absolutely nothing in the Constitution that given such authority and it is a First Amendment right to freedom of movement.

Biden then added that DeSantis left Florida’s economy openduring “the dark days of Covid.” Yet the cases here were less than in New York. Moreover, Biden claimed he had unilateral and constitutional authority to protect the nation’s health from “rogue politicians” acting in contravention of established health guidelines. DeSantis replied: “I will not comply.” He said that Biden was targeting Republican states that supported Donald Trump.

“Florida absolutely will not comply,” DeSantis repeated. “Instituting a travel ban or restriction of movement would be a gross example of federal overreach with no grounding in law or science. We have Covid-19 in check, and you’re trying to exert unlawful authority over our state and its people.”

Biden then tacitly threatened to withhold federal funding and to deny Florida access to Covid-19 vaccinations. DeSantis said: “How much do you stand to earn from these vaccines, Dr. Fauci? And, Joe, if you continue with this course of action, I will authorize the state National Guard to protect the movement of Floridians.” Biden responded: “Address me as Mr. President or President Biden.” DeSantis bluntly said: “I will not, and you can go fuck yourself.” DeSantis then hung up.
Biden Claims He Can Prevent People from Traveling State to State with Fauci Support | Armstrong Economics
Desantis is a low life lying pos and I'm being kind

I'd love to hear your reasons for believing that...
He has but only one: (R)
He's lied about covid deaths ,,, taken money from publix and gave them the rights to distribute the vaccine etc etc etc
Uh, Killer Cuomo is the one lying about Covid deaths genius.

Didn't happen. Desantis is a crappy governor but he is not that crappy.

Why do you think he's a crappy Governor?
Right now he's wanting to act like the pandemic is over and throw open the doors to tourists while the majority of Floridians will have to wait weeks and months before they are even eligible for a vaccine. I don't expect to be able to get one until May or June if then. It sucks.
This is their high tourist season. Our state has put travel restrictions on those entering since June. NYC has done it as well, and probably many others. It's mostly on the honor system, though. I don't know why everyone is acting like it's something new. (Of course, it was our governor, not the federal government, who told us to.)

Said Governor Desantis to Joe. Interesting if true. Joe plans to violate the Constitution if he so chooses.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis was on a conference call with Biden and Fauci where Biden said he would prohibit domestic travel to and from Florida because it would not lockdown. DeSantis did not take any shit from Biden who claimed he had the authority to “restrict movement” of the people. There is absolutely nothing in the Constitution that given such authority and it is a First Amendment right to freedom of movement.

Biden then added that DeSantis left Florida’s economy openduring “the dark days of Covid.” Yet the cases here were less than in New York. Moreover, Biden claimed he had unilateral and constitutional authority to protect the nation’s health from “rogue politicians” acting in contravention of established health guidelines. DeSantis replied: “I will not comply.” He said that Biden was targeting Republican states that supported Donald Trump.

“Florida absolutely will not comply,” DeSantis repeated. “Instituting a travel ban or restriction of movement would be a gross example of federal overreach with no grounding in law or science. We have Covid-19 in check, and you’re trying to exert unlawful authority over our state and its people.”

Biden then tacitly threatened to withhold federal funding and to deny Florida access to Covid-19 vaccinations. DeSantis said: “How much do you stand to earn from these vaccines, Dr. Fauci? And, Joe, if you continue with this course of action, I will authorize the state National Guard to protect the movement of Floridians.” Biden responded: “Address me as Mr. President or President Biden.” DeSantis bluntly said: “I will not, and you can go fuck yourself.” DeSantis then hung up.
Biden Claims He Can Prevent People from Traveling State to State with Fauci Support | Armstrong Economics
Desantis is a low life lying pos and I'm being kind

I'd love to hear your reasons for believing that...
He has but only one: (R)
He's lied about covid deaths ,,, taken money from publix and gave them the rights to distribute the vaccine etc etc etc
Cuomo lied about covid deaths, dipschitt.

Right now he's wanting to act like the pandemic is over and throw open the doors to tourists while the majority of Floridians will have to wait weeks and months before they are even eligible for a vaccine. I don't expect to be able to get one until May or June if then. It sucks.
This is their high tourist season. Our state has put travel restrictions on those entering since June. NYC has done it as well, and probably many others. It's mostly on the honor system, though. I don't know why everyone is acting like it's something new. (Of course, it was our governor, not the federal government, who told us to.)
Because the feds singling out a state for lockdown would be new.

People are back to work, kids are back in schools, restaurants and bars are open, but at the same time our number of reported new cases continues to decreases by the day. That sounds like a pretty positive trend to me...
It's not that positive for those who will have to deal with a flood of ignoramuses taking a vacation from covid precautions. Already seeing them downtown walking around like it's all over. Any official concern for people who have to deal with the public is secondary to those all mighty tourist dollars.

Because the feds singling out a state for lockdown would be new.
It's a quasi-bill of attainder....The decree would be thrown out by the courts before the ink would be dry.

Dem presidents really believe they are here to Rule, not Govern.

Obama tried reading the riot act to netanyahu like that, and got a rude awakening. imo.

In essence, DeSantis did tell anyone who wants to restrict the travel of Floridians to "Go f___ themselves," but he did not use those words. He used respectful speech, and lots of data, logic and reason to support his position, and he will not back down and promises to respond swiftly to protect Floridians' rights.

Factual source below (DeSantis in his own words)...

Great, effective leadership.

People are back to work, kids are back in schools, restaurants and bars are open, but at the same time our number of reported new cases continues to decreases by the day. That sounds like a pretty positive trend to me...
It's not that positive for those who will have to deal with a flood of ignoramuses taking a vacation from covid precautions. Already seeing them downtown walking around like it's all over. Any official concern for people who have to deal with the public is secondary to those all mighty tourist dollars.
Are most people masking and are restaurants and bars following restrictions?

Dem presidents really believe they are here to Rule, not Govern.

Obama tried reading the riot act to netanyahu like that, and got a rude awakening. imo.
The Constitution is meaningless to a Democrat god

This might help you understand why he is a pos
Ron DeSantis is an asshole.

February 2 at 7:21 PM ·

"You gotta be ****king shitting me. After all this time, my senior stepfather was scheduled tomorrow for his vaccine. He just got a call from the medical center that the appointment is canceled because Ron DeSantis took their entire vaccination allotment, so nobody can get it from them.
This ****ing ****head is taking vaccines from counties that didn't vote for him and Trump, and giving them to the panhandle, and The Villages."

Yeah, I agree with you, Desantis is a real douchebag.
Good Ole' Joe doesn't care., without making noise he will stand firm and have the last word.

So different than the orange hollow mouth.

We can't go wrong with good ole Joe!

"You gotta be ****king shitting me. After all this time, my senior stepfather was scheduled tomorrow for his vaccine. He just got a call from the medical center that the appointment is canceled because Ron DeSantis took their entire vaccination allotment, so nobody can get it from them.
This ****ing ****head is taking vaccines from counties that didn't vote for him and Trump, and giving them to the panhandle, and The Villages."

why politicians doing these type things isn't illegal i'll never understand

Trump taught him this tactic.

"Downtown" where? Frankly, it's silly to wear a mask while walking outside.

I'm not even talking about tourist dollars. The more important dollars are from the people who live and work here, and getting them back to work is of the utmost importance...

Yeah, I agree with you, Desantis is a real douchebag.
Good Ole' Joe doesn't care., without making noise he will stand firm and have the last word.

So different than the orange hollow mouth.

We can't go wrong with good ole Joe!
China Joe still trying to play the same games he played with Ukrine

“Florida absolutely will not comply,” DeSantis repeated. “Instituting a travel ban or restriction of movement would be a gross example of federal overreach with no grounding in law or science. We have Covid-19 in check, and you’re trying to exert unlawful authority over our state and its people.”n

No one ever accused him of not being an asshole

This is happening all over, including here in VA. The demand for the vaccine still far exceeds the supply and distribution capacity.

Florida is full of Seniors. DeSantis does not have a vendetta against your father, and he is doing an effective job. Florida is prioritizing administering the vaccine to seniors, and they are doing incredibly well compared to Dem-controlled states...

Regards,
Jim

Forum List

Back