“I will not, and you can go **** yourself.”

Said Governor Desantis to Joe. Interesting if true. Joe plans to violate the Constitution if he so chooses.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis was on a conference call with Biden and Fauci where Biden said he would prohibit domestic travel to and from Florida because it would not lockdown. DeSantis did not take any shit from Biden who claimed he had the authority to “restrict movement” of the people. There is absolutely nothing in the Constitution that given such authority and it is a First Amendment right to freedom of movement.

Biden then added that DeSantis left Florida’s economy openduring “the dark days of Covid.” Yet the cases here were less than in New York. Moreover, Biden claimed he had unilateral and constitutional authority to protect the nation’s health from “rogue politicians” acting in contravention of established health guidelines. DeSantis replied: “I will not comply.” He said that Biden was targeting Republican states that supported Donald Trump.

“Florida absolutely will not comply,” DeSantis repeated. “Instituting a travel ban or restriction of movement would be a gross example of federal overreach with no grounding in law or science. We have Covid-19 in check, and you’re trying to exert unlawful authority over our state and its people.”

Biden then tacitly threatened to withhold federal funding and to deny Florida access to Covid-19 vaccinations. DeSantis said: “How much do you stand to earn from these vaccines, Dr. Fauci? And, Joe, if you continue with this course of action, I will authorize the state National Guard to protect the movement of Floridians.” Biden responded: “Address me as Mr. President or President Biden.” DeSantis bluntly said: “I will not, and you can go fuck yourself.” DeSantis then hung up.
Biden Claims He Can Prevent People from Traveling State to State with Fauci Support | Armstrong Economics
Those poor people in FL have to put up with a real shitty Governor no matter what policy. KOOK Party.
Right, open businesses and one of the lowest mortality rates for the leftyvirus in the country.

Said Governor Desantis to Joe. Interesting if true. Joe plans to violate the Constitution if he so chooses.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis was on a conference call with Biden and Fauci where Biden said he would prohibit domestic travel to and from Florida because it would not lockdown. DeSantis did not take any shit from Biden who claimed he had the authority to “restrict movement” of the people. There is absolutely nothing in the Constitution that given such authority and it is a First Amendment right to freedom of movement.

Biden then added that DeSantis left Florida’s economy openduring “the dark days of Covid.” Yet the cases here were less than in New York. Moreover, Biden claimed he had unilateral and constitutional authority to protect the nation’s health from “rogue politicians” acting in contravention of established health guidelines. DeSantis replied: “I will not comply.” He said that Biden was targeting Republican states that supported Donald Trump.

“Florida absolutely will not comply,” DeSantis repeated. “Instituting a travel ban or restriction of movement would be a gross example of federal overreach with no grounding in law or science. We have Covid-19 in check, and you’re trying to exert unlawful authority over our state and its people.”

Biden then tacitly threatened to withhold federal funding and to deny Florida access to Covid-19 vaccinations. DeSantis said: “How much do you stand to earn from these vaccines, Dr. Fauci? And, Joe, if you continue with this course of action, I will authorize the state National Guard to protect the movement of Floridians.” Biden responded: “Address me as Mr. President or President Biden.” DeSantis bluntly said: “I will not, and you can go fuck yourself.” DeSantis then hung up.
Biden Claims He Can Prevent People from Traveling State to State with Fauci Support | Armstrong Economics
Those poor people in FL have to put up with a real shitty Governor no matter what policy. KOOK Party.
in the meantime there are millions who want liberal genius gavin laothsome to be recalled
At least CA isn't run by a KOOK.
Most deaths in the country, slightly ahead of Killer Cuomo

in the meantime there are millions who want liberal genius gavin laothsome to be recalled

Moron, Newsome is an idiot which is why they trying to recall him. Damn the stupid is strong in this one.

Um, yes it is....Nuisance is a total kook.

giphy.gif

Didn't happen. Desantis is a crappy governor but he is not that crappy.

Why do you think he's a crappy Governor?
Right now he's wanting to act like the pandemic is over and throw open the doors to tourists while the majority of Floridians will have to wait weeks and months before they are even eligible for a vaccine. I don't expect to be able to get one until May or June if then. It sucks.

People are back to work, kids are back in schools, restaurants and bars are open, but at the same time our number of reported new cases continues to decreases by the day. That sounds like a pretty positive trend to me...

Desantis is a low life lying pos and I'm being kind

Right, open businesses and one of the lowest mortality rates for the leftyvirus in the country.
Don't cloud the issue with the facts!

Right now he's wanting to act like the pandemic is over and throw open the doors to tourists while the majority of Floridians will have to wait weeks and months before they are even eligible for a vaccine. I don't expect to be able to get one until May or June if then. It sucks.

People are back to work, kids are back in schools, restaurants and bars are open, but at the same time our number of reported new cases continues to decreases by the day. That sounds like a pretty positive trend to me...
There's a man in our WH now not a low level poor excuse for a human being

How dare he allow people to keep their jobs!

There's a senile empty fucking husk in the WH, who doesn't know whether he's on foot or horseback.

Really? For 50 years he has lied, pandered, taken bribes and kickbacks, and done nothing for any American citizen in his goal to make himself filthy rich. So I agree, not a poor excuse, but a very rich excuse for an American.

What in the actual fuck does that have to do with what I just posted?

I'd love to hear your reasons for believing that...

He has but only one: (R)

Really? For 50 years he has lied, pandered, taken bribes and kickbacks, and done nothing for any American citizen in his goal to make himself filthy rich. So I agree, not a poor excuse, but a very rich excuse for an American.
You gotta be talking about trump who even ripped off his family Won't be long now when the courts get their teeth in him

He has but only one: (R)
He's lied about covid deaths ,,, taken money from publix and gave them the rights to distribute the vaccine etc etc etc

Hopefully we have enough true Americans that will finally begin to see the fascist Democrats for what they are.
.I think my future is Florida or Texas.

You gotta be talking about trump who even ripped off his family Won't be long now when the courts get their teeth in him
No goofus, talking about the lying, cheating plagarizing shill Pinochijoe. Trump was never a politician and hasn't been stealing your money for decades there brainless.

Forum List

Back