I Went to School in Alabama. We Desperately Needed Critical Race Theory

Due to racism, you've failed to learn the truth of USA and world history. In 1400, West Africa was richer than Western Europe. What happened? In 1500, Mexico was richer than Spain. What happened? Hint: it was not natural law.

Google: Benjamin Banneker to find out about how it was whites engineering the country.
You must be smoking crack. They were all living in mud hut in Africa at that time. In 1500, Mexicans were living in the wild, with houses made out of sticks and stones.

Bennie was known for his almanacs, hardly civilization building stuff. And he dressed in White man's clothes by his picture.

You are confused Moon Bats.

This would be a much better country of we got rid of the Blacks and Browns.

By "get rid of" I don't mean genocide or anything. Just send them to Africa or Mexico or wherever.
Your racism is unacceptable. Ethnic cleansing is what you're advocating, which is a crime against humanity. I think HS needs to know about you if they don't already. Well, they do now, boy!

This would be a far better country without you, slimeboy. Get out now.

yYou must be smoking crack. They were all living in mud hut in Africa at that time. In 1500, Mexicans were living in the wild, with houses made out of sticks and stones.

Bennie was known for his almanacs, hardly civilization building stuff. And he dressed in White man's clothes by his picture.
You're an ignorant fool. In 1500, you moron, people in England lived in mud huts! What is wattle and daub? Sticks and mud, you rutting cretin.

Mexicans had huge cities which the Spanish could not believe were real. Cities far superior to Rome or Constantinople. 2 of them were Tenochtitlán and Texcoco. You know nothing of this, idiot boy.

Take a look at images of Unified Egypt's first Pharaoh. He was black! You are such an imbecile, drooling white-right crackerboy.

You must be smoking crack. They were all living in mud hut in Africa at that time. In 1500, Mexicans were living in the wild, with houses made out of sticks and stones.

Banneker designed Washington DC, you halfwit.

White man's clothes? You drink black man's coffee. Fried eggs in the morning: African. Saying "uh-huh" for yes, African. You practice African culture daily and don't even know it, racist wanker.

Facts are facts Nazi.

Stone remains? Stone age people with stone remains..

The issue is the failure to advance past stone age.

It has nothing to do with race. Tropical climates where living is easy result in stagnated growth, Humans thrive on adversity.

Harsh climates in Europe and Asia forced humans to develop intellectually in order to survive. Lazing in the sun and picking fruit off trees in Africa did not force such development.
You're stupid, boy, and evil. Racism is sociopathy. You need to be removed.

Tropical climates produced civilizations, you idiot. Ever heard of the Maya? There was no stagnated growth in the tropics. West Africa developed ironworking at the same time as the other independent occurrence of it in the Caucasus. Stone age? You know nothing. Medieval Europe was importing metal products from W. Africa, boy.

Why were there cities in Nigeria, moron? Why were East Africans sailing to India before the time of the Greeks? Why do complex astronomical structures occur in the Sahara from before the time of Egyptian civilization?

You need to shut your vile sociopathic white-right racist loser mouth, boy.

f
:rofl:

The lies you Nazis tell.....
Your attitudes are those of Nazis, boy. Never be civil to the Left? Imagine how I'd treat you in person, little dysfunctional traitor boy!

I screw up white-right trumpoids on a daily basis. It's my patriotic duty.

You're an ignorant fool. In 1500, you moron, people in England lived in mud huts! What is wattle and daub? Sticks and mud, you rutting cretin.

Mexicans had huge cities which the Spanish could not believe were real. Cities far superior to Rome or Constantinople. 2 of them were Tenochtitlán and Texcoco. You know nothing of this, idiot boy.

Take a look at images of Unified Egypt's first Pharaoh. He was black! You are such an imbecile, drooling white-right crackerboy.
So you're saying that Europeans at that time were living in these? (Btw, this is a recent picture, lol)
Maybe I should go over there and help them invent windows, LOL!
external-content.duckduckgo.jpg

I Went to School in Alabama. We Desperately Needed Critical Race Theory
Jeffery Dingler

AAMcHzS.img

I heard about the Ku Klux Klan for the first time when I was 14, in school. The way I remember it, my eight grade teacher informed us during an English class that the KKK wasn't so bad at first, that it started out as a vigilante force for defenseless Southerners who were being preyed upon by Yankees and free Black Americans during Reconstruction. Of course, this isn't true; the Klan was always about racial oppression and white terrorism. That's not how we learned it in rural Alabama public school.

Incredibly, this wasn't the only false or outright racist thing I heard from educators in the six years I spent in middle school and high school there, from 1999-2005. I was also taught that there wasn't a "Civil War" but a "War of Northern Aggression," which was waged not to abolish slavery but to "end state's rights."

From all these alternate facts and twisted narratives, I did learn something true: that history is fungible and can be shaped to suit any region's needs. And it's this truth—along with a correct understanding of American history—that many across the nation are trying to ban from schools, stubbornly resisting hard truths about race and American history. The culture war over critical race theory—a loose academic framework that exposes systemic racism—has many white folks in an uproar over the thought of their kids learning that the United States is, and has been, a racist society.

That's what critical race theory is: another take on American history that focuses on what this country has always sought to bury: the systemic racial hierarchy that helped build it.

And that's what many oppose. Republicans in more than two dozen states have recently been proposing bills that limit educational discussions on race and racism in the U.S.—potentially stifling that conversation in schools before it's even begun.

As someone who was born and raised in the Deep South, I could not disagree more with these attempts to stifle an accounting of America's racist past and even present. To people like me who attended small public schools in rural or remote areas, classes that delve into CRT would be instrumental in countering what feels like an overwhelming culture of deliberate ignorance toward our own history.

This guy doesn't believe that teaching these subjects will make whites hate being white. Of course we'll get the he's filled with white guilt bs coming the USMB racists.

It really depends what the purpose of the schools are. If they are set up create Self-Hate for the honky children,CRT is the way to go.

The issue is that virtually all major cities in Africa were build by Colonial Europeans. Once the Europeans left, the indigenous populations lacked the skills to maintain the cities. The Dutch built Nairobi into a magnificent city, but then left. The decay is the result of neglect by a populace incapable of maintaining systems they have not yet developed.

We see the same thing in California, where the state is crumbling due to the third world influx driving out the Americans.
This is bullshit. Many African cities are growing. The colonialists left africa without much infrastructure after 150 years of neglect. The newly independent countries were set up to fail.

Read Kwame Nkrumah's "Neocolonialism" and Walter Rodney's "How Europe Underdeveloped Africa" for understanding. But a racist like you likely doesn't want to know... you're happy with your dysfunctional asshole ignorance.

So you're saying that Europeans at that time were living in these? (Btw, this is a recent picture, lol)
Maybe I should go over there and help them invent windows, LOL!
View attachment 519915
Wattle and daub shacks, moron. Look it up. If you visited Europe in 1400 you'd be amazed... the cities stunk for miles, dead bodies hung at the entrances, sewage in the streets, disease rampant. And you think you're superior???

It really depends what the purpose of the schools are. If they are set up create Self-Hate for the honky children,CRT is the way to go.
That is a lie. For one thing, schools are not teaching CRT.

Learning the truth about USA history teaches us that whites did indeed commit extensive crimes. I don't hate myself for being white. But I do hate you for being a white racist. Move to Russia now.

Wattle and daub shacks, moron. Look it up. If you visited Europe in 1400 you'd be amazed... the cities stunk for miles, dead bodies hung at the entrances, sewage in the streets, disease rampant. And you think you're superior???
Must have been otherwise, we wouldn't still be superior.

Learning the truth about USA history teaches us that whites did indeed commit extensive crimes. I don't hate myself for being white. But I do hate you for being a white racist. Move to Russia now.
With a name like yours, you're more likely to be a brownish tint.

What's the purpose of teaching children that their ancestors were all "pieces of shit" and spinning history in the worst possible way?

That kind of spin-job is really going to reduce the self esteem of honky children, no?

Would you be in favor of teaching black children in school about the Long Island railroad shooter, or the Beltway snipers, or pointing out that it was a black guy who killed the kids in Atlanta in the 90's?

And how the media tried to blame honkies for the latter two crimes, saying it was disgruntled white conservatives?

What's the purpose of teaching children that their ancestors were all "pieces of shit" and spinning history in the worst possible way?

That kind of spin-job is really going to reduce the self esteem of honky children, no?

Would you be in favor of teaching black children in school about the Long Island railroad shooter, or the Beltway snipers, or pointing out that it was a black guy who killed the kids in Atlanta in the 90's?

And how the media tried to blame honkies for the latter two crimes, saying it was disgruntled white conservatives?
They should be taught the truth. Individual crimes are hardly the point though. It is the pattern of white supremacy which should be understood, the systemic ways in which blacks are continually being blocked, about which you are unaware by choice.

To maintain your racism, you have to filter out a lot of truth.

Oh you're not superior. Certainly YOU are not! Nor whoever raised you to be such an asshole.
Asians and Africans are all beating our doors down, to get here and in Europe. Are they simply tired of the good times in Africa and China?

They should be taught the truth. Individual crimes are hardly the point though. It is the pattern of white supremacy which should be understood, the systemic ways in which blacks are continually being blocked, about which you are unaware by choice.

To maintain your racism, you have to filter out a lot of truth.

How does blaming little cracker kids for their "privilege" help them at all?

Shouldn't white children be encouraged to excel?

Or is reducing the white children's achievement the liberal solution to "equality"?

Asians and Africans are all beating our doors down, to get here and in Europe. Are they simply tired of the good times in Africa and China?
They're fleeing poverty, numbnuts. Any fool knows this. In the case of Africa, poverty caused by Euroimperialism (after a healthy dose of Arab imperialism for centuries before that). In the case of Asia, well it varies by country. I know that you could find NONE of these countries on a map, boy

Sundown towns were a very real thing. It's the reason the "Green book" was published warning black travelers away from places where they were not welcome.
It mostly contained information about places that were safe to sleep and be served a meal.

My mother still has an old copy of one that she, my father, and grandmother used to drive safely from California to several southern states in the 60's to attend civil rights marches.

While it was not always accurate, It definately was better than taking chances without a plan.

Forum List

Back