I Went to School in Alabama. We Desperately Needed Critical Race Theory

The sign that said: "N----- don't let the sun set on your back." was taken down in the mid sixties but the black people who lived in the valley knew it was still there in the minds of the people who lived on the mountain. Never once saw a black person in that town except for a single old lady in the nursing home. Everyone in town knew her name and considered themselves quite progressive for allowing her to stay.

North of Birmingham?

Africa was nothing but windowless mud huts for millennia. Still is in large parts. Whites tried to help them build cities, but the African couldn't sustain them after Whitey left.

Oh stop. You've never set foot in Africa.

Africa was nothing but windowless mud huts for millennia. Still is in large parts. Whites tried to help them build cities, but the African couldn't sustain them after Whitey left.
African cities skylines

Luanda, Angola (in Africa)
7d0d25bfcaa1421c2931a4f0387462aa_XL.jpg

Singapore.png

4629398_ango_jpegf3e77003b3970d1d62f2e272379528b1

JOHANNESBURG, South Africa
Johannesburg_Skyline.jpg

Casablanca, Morocco
KLA_Namirembe.jpg

Lagos, Nigeria
kinshasa-skyline.jpg

Oh stop. You've never set foot in Africa.
Watch Al-Jazeera News and BBC news, they even have shows dedicated to a city or region. It's appalling the conditions over there. And nobody speaks proper English, it's all mashed up quasi English that they have to put subtitles under. I for sure ain't going there, but it's interesting to see on TV anyways. Total messed up continent. But completely. Especially the Black countries.

Watch Al-Jazeera News and BBC news, they even have shows dedicated to a city or region. It's appalling the conditions over there. And nobody speaks proper English, it's all mashed up quasi English that they have to put subtitles under. I for sure ain't going there, but it's interesting to see on TV anyways. Total messed up continent. But completely. Especially the Black countries.

The Africans I have known speech English well, and French and a couple of native languages.

My immigrant friend from Senegal speaks English, Spanish, French and three other languages. He also a licensed Electrician, Plumber and certified HVAC guy.. Smart as hell.. a good worker who makes and excellent living. The guy is a treasure and he sends money back to Senegal for his extended family.

Another woman friend is in Senior Mgmt for AT&T... She's from Nigeria and is fluent in 3 languages.

I was born in Detroit during white flight. In kindergarten I was the only white in my class. We finally moved to an all white neighborhood in metro Detroit. With my long Greek last name I found out I wasn’t really white. Not white enough to join the klan anyways. My dad was a foreigner coming over here stealing all the whites jobs. The whites at Ford used to say that to my dad. Go back to your own country they’d say. That’s why even though I’m technically white I can’t side with white nationalists. Ever.

One thing I can agree is not letting too many Muslims into the country. They would ruin it if they became 51% of the voting population.
You one of those left wing Greeks who tried to stop my dad escaping from the Communist trach in 1948?? He told me about you lot which is why we ended up in Australia. btw; it was LEFT WING assholes who called you "wogboy" and the like because the same assholes did that to me and my family. I admit after I earned my stripes by beating the hell out of the class bullies I became quite accepted. Did you??

Greg
African cities skylines

Luanda, Angola (in Africa)
7d0d25bfcaa1421c2931a4f0387462aa_XL.jpg

Singapore.png

4629398_ango_jpegf3e77003b3970d1d62f2e272379528b1

JOHANNESBURG, South Africa
Johannesburg_Skyline.jpg

Casablanca, Morocco
KLA_Namirembe.jpg

Lagos, Nigeria
kinshasa-skyline.jpg
1628510062502.png
1628510084313.png

1628510249489.png

Soweto...

Luanda
1628510360143.png

Elites won; proletariat lost.

Greg

The Africans I have known speech English well, and French and a couple of native languages.

My immigrant friend from Senegal speaks English, Spanish, French and three other languages. He also a licensed Electrician, Plumber and certified HVAC guy.. Smart as hell.. a good worker who makes and excellent living. The guy is a treasure and he sends money back to Senegal for his extended family.

Another woman friend is in Senior Mgmt for AT&T... She's from Nigeria and is fluent in 3 languages.
A good friend of mine's dad built Hotels in SW Africa; excellent chap. Had a Jazz guitar to die for; he was on his way to the Salzburg Jazz festival when we parted company as I was heading home to Oz. His English was excellent as one would expect from an Eton and Cambridge grad. (Architect..so may not have been Cambridge...not sure upon reflection). Oh; he was quite Black but that seems to matter more to DemoKKKrats than anyone else.

Greg

They have schools in Alabama?

Sure, over here. They were smart, they got out. The African society they left behind is still like an open zoo.

A good friend of mine's dad built Hotels in SW Africa; excellent chap. Had a Jazz guitar to die for; he was on his way to the Salzburg Jazz festival when we parted company as I was heading home to Oz. His English was excellent as one would expect from an Eton and Cambridge grad. (Architect..so may not have been Cambridge...not sure upon reflection). Oh; he was quite Black but that seems to matter more to DemoKKKrats than anyone else.

Greg

The only time I ever saw a KKK march was in upstate South Carolina.. They (all 15 of them) were bussed in from Idaho.. They got a parade permit.. and it was great. Everybody on the street turned their backs on them and stood silent as they passed. I was going into the hardware store.. I was still a Republican back then.. The county was heavily Democrats.

The only time I ever saw a KKK march was in upstate South Carolina.. They (all 15 of them) were bussed in from Idaho.. They got a parade permit.. and it was great. Everybody on the street turned their backs on them and stood silent as they passed. I was going into the hardware store.. I was still a Republican back then.. The county was heavily Democrats.
So you joined the march?

Forum List

Back