I Went to School in Alabama. We Desperately Needed Critical Race Theory

Jeffery Dingler

AAMcHzS.img

I heard about the Ku Klux Klan for the first time when I was 14, in school. The way I remember it, my eight grade teacher informed us during an English class that the KKK wasn't so bad at first, that it started out as a vigilante force for defenseless Southerners who were being preyed upon by Yankees and free Black Americans during Reconstruction. Of course, this isn't true; the Klan was always about racial oppression and white terrorism. That's not how we learned it in rural Alabama public school.

Incredibly, this wasn't the only false or outright racist thing I heard from educators in the six years I spent in middle school and high school there, from 1999-2005. I was also taught that there wasn't a "Civil War" but a "War of Northern Aggression," which was waged not to abolish slavery but to "end state's rights."

From all these alternate facts and twisted narratives, I did learn something true: that history is fungible and can be shaped to suit any region's needs. And it's this truth—along with a correct understanding of American history—that many across the nation are trying to ban from schools, stubbornly resisting hard truths about race and American history. The culture war over critical race theory—a loose academic framework that exposes systemic racism—has many white folks in an uproar over the thought of their kids learning that the United States is, and has been, a racist society.

That's what critical race theory is: another take on American history that focuses on what this country has always sought to bury: the systemic racial hierarchy that helped build it.

And that's what many oppose. Republicans in more than two dozen states have recently been proposing bills that limit educational discussions on race and racism in the U.S.—potentially stifling that conversation in schools before it's even begun.

As someone who was born and raised in the Deep South, I could not disagree more with these attempts to stifle an accounting of America's racist past and even present. To people like me who attended small public schools in rural or remote areas, classes that delve into CRT would be instrumental in countering what feels like an overwhelming culture of deliberate ignorance toward our own history.

This guy doesn't believe that teaching these subjects will make whites hate being white. Of course we'll get the he's filled with white guilt bs coming the USMB racists.
American Blacks grew up in a White-built country. There may have been Blacks doing some of the heavy lifting, but the architects of American society were White. To CRT, that means institutionalized racism, even though at that time, Asians, Arabs and Blacks WERE inferior to Whites in every way you could mention. Africa is STILL a mess, and nobody's moving to Asia, they're all coming here.
Blacks built this country. STFU. Africa was just fine until whites colonozed it. Whites still live in Africa now. The same thing with Asia. So stop lying to yourself.
How many Blacks participated in the writing and signing of our Constitution?
How many Blacks went to the moon?
As for White people in Africa, ok, there are some.View attachment 513867

They were slaves, you fool. The Founding Fathers were all white land owners.
IM2 is saying that Blacks built America.

Incarceration is racist!

Standardized tests are racist!

Mortgages are racist!

Oh my god, how am I ever going to master this complex theory?

CRT teaches that AA blacks are too dumb, lazy, stupid or whatever else to be able to assimilate into American culture. Literally anyone from anyway can do it. Nigerian Americans make more $$ than white on average. Haitians make more than AA's.

JF-US-AFRICAN-AMERICAN-COMP-02.jpg

Jeffery Dingler

AAMcHzS.img

I heard about the Ku Klux Klan for the first time when I was 14, in school. The way I remember it, my eight grade teacher informed us during an English class that the KKK wasn't so bad at first, that it started out as a vigilante force for defenseless Southerners who were being preyed upon by Yankees and free Black Americans during Reconstruction. Of course, this isn't true; the Klan was always about racial oppression and white terrorism. That's not how we learned it in rural Alabama public school.

Incredibly, this wasn't the only false or outright racist thing I heard from educators in the six years I spent in middle school and high school there, from 1999-2005. I was also taught that there wasn't a "Civil War" but a "War of Northern Aggression," which was waged not to abolish slavery but to "end state's rights."

From all these alternate facts and twisted narratives, I did learn something true: that history is fungible and can be shaped to suit any region's needs. And it's this truth—along with a correct understanding of American history—that many across the nation are trying to ban from schools, stubbornly resisting hard truths about race and American history. The culture war over critical race theory—a loose academic framework that exposes systemic racism—has many white folks in an uproar over the thought of their kids learning that the United States is, and has been, a racist society.

That's what critical race theory is: another take on American history that focuses on what this country has always sought to bury: the systemic racial hierarchy that helped build it.

And that's what many oppose. Republicans in more than two dozen states have recently been proposing bills that limit educational discussions on race and racism in the U.S.—potentially stifling that conversation in schools before it's even begun.

As someone who was born and raised in the Deep South, I could not disagree more with these attempts to stifle an accounting of America's racist past and even present. To people like me who attended small public schools in rural or remote areas, classes that delve into CRT would be instrumental in countering what feels like an overwhelming culture of deliberate ignorance toward our own history.

This guy doesn't believe that teaching these subjects will make whites hate being white. Of course we'll get the he's filled with white guilt bs coming the USMB racists.
American Blacks grew up in a White-built country. There may have been Blacks doing some of the heavy lifting, but the architects of American society were White. To CRT, that means institutionalized racism, even though at that time, Asians, Arabs and Blacks WERE inferior to Whites in every way you could mention. Africa is STILL a mess, and nobody's moving to Asia, they're all coming here.
Blacks built this country. STFU. Africa was just fine until whites colonozed it. Whites still live in Africa now. The same thing with Asia. So stop lying to yourself.

They were slaves, you fool. The Founding Fathers were all white land owners.
IM2 is saying that Blacks built America.
That is another lie. Of course white people of Euro ancestry built the USA.

Scumbags like IM2 aren't looking for facts, they merely test what they can get away with. He's just tossing a shit covered sock against the wall to see if it will stick.

That's critical race theory in general; tell outrageous lies and dial back slightly when they get slapped down on the most absurd ones.

CRT is based on the principle of "unreality." It's not that the vermin like Klanboi will lie, it's that lying is the point. If you've read 1984, one of the critical elements of breaking Winston was to get him to not just say that 2+2=5, but to believe it. That's what CRT (and transgender) are about - unreality, forcing people to accept absurd lies and defend them as truth.

When a pig like Klanboi claims that "Black people built America," he isn't just making a childish boast, he is fomenting unreality, trying to blackmail people into accepting the most absurd lies as truth.

Here's a tip: Don't call it CRT. Call it AMERICAN HISTORY.
That will trigger racists a bunch less ;)
CRT comes from Communists that wish to destroy Western civilization. It is more racist than anything going on now. Stupid lazy people full of excuses and blame for the problems they themselves could fix with some effort on their part should not be this country's concern.

What makes it Communist? I don't think they have black slavery or Jim Crow in Russia.
Professor Bell who is behind the theory is a Communist. Anything else? You are never informed, why do you bother?
Derrick Bell can be said to be the creator of critical race theory (CRT). As an academic discipline, it is rather new, but it is similar to prior assessments of race in America. The basic premise of the theory is that society is divided between oppressors (whites) and victims (blacks). As such, it follows the framework of dialectical analysis struggle created by G. W. F. Hegel and further developed by Karl Marx.

Jeffery Dingler

AAMcHzS.img

Picking cotton is not building anything.
Building Ivy league colleges, Washington DC and railroads, to name a few things is. Furthermore picking cotton made this country rich.

Scumbags like IM2 aren't looking for facts, they merely test what they can get away with. He's just tossing a shit covered sock against the wall to see if it will stick.

That's critical race theory in general; tell outrageous lies and dial back slightly when they get slapped down on the most absurd ones.

CRT is based on the principle of "unreality." It's not that the vermin like Klanboi will lie, it's that lying is the point. If you've read 1984, one of the critical elements of breaking Winston was to get him to not just say that 2+2=5, but to believe it. That's what CRT (and transgender) are about - unreality, forcing people to accept absurd lies and defend them as truth.

When a pig like Klanboi claims that "Black people built America," he isn't just making a childish boast, he is fomenting unreality, trying to blackmail people into accepting the most absurd lies as truth.
I have the facts. You can't dispute them. You only have lies. Black people built this country both literally and figurately. That's a fact.

Jeffery Dingler

AAMcHzS.img

Blacks weren't allowed to attend the constitutional convention, nor were they allowed to be astronauts in the 1960's.

There are whites in Africa.
1626576866204.png

1626576907368.png

1626576965279.png

More white Kenyans.
1626577072121.png

A white Ugandan politician
1626577182087.png

White American

1626577448528.png

We all can find fucked up picures of other races bitch.

Jeffery Dingler

AAMcHzS.img

Building Ivy league colleges, Washington DC and railroads, to name a few things is. Furthermore picking cotton made this country rich.
Native Americans were used to build the skyscrapers and Chinese were used to build railroads. Many Black prisoners on the chain gangs busted rocks building roads. Oil and steel built this country, too dumb for anything else. Cotton made a few families wealthy, not much else. Idiot.

Last edited:
Jeffery Dingler

AAMcHzS.img

Looks to me like there might be a lil wood shed baby in them thar geneticals ?

Hair is quite kinked
1999-2005.
shit boy. When I were in shop class in 1968 my shop teacher (Moose) wore his hood when it were sunny out

Last edited:
Jeffery Dingler

AAMcHzS.img

Blacks weren't allowed to attend the constitutional convention, nor were they allowed to be astronauts in the 1960's.

There are whites in Africa.
View attachment 514060
View attachment 514061
View attachment 514063
More white Kenyans.
View attachment 514065

A white Ugandan politician
View attachment 514067

White American

View attachment 514069

We all can find fucked up picures of other races bitch.
Blacks weren't the architects of this country, only the people doing some of the work. And without White people, you'd be still eating flies in Africa.

Jeffery Dingler

AAMcHzS.img

Native Americans were used to build the skyscrapers and Chinese were used to build railroads. Many Black prisoners on the chain gangs busted rocks building roads. Oil and steel built this country, too dumb for anything else. Cotton made a few families wealthy, not much else. Idiot.
The architects of our society were White. Blacks, Indians, and the Chinese didn't add any ideas to the building of this country, they just did the schlep work.

I don't mind teaching the truth as long as you teach ALL the truth. The problem is you only want to teach what helps the leftist agenda. That's the problem.
I like my brothers take on Africa and native Americans. They were savages. Almost like animals. Unorganized. No real military. No real weapons. But they were constantly fighting each other and stealing each other’s women. They were easy to take over. I’m not ashamed that we took over. I’m just sad we treated indians and blacks so badly. We treated the Asians badly but we didn’t make them slaves. And we could have given the Indians some good land but we gave them shit. We should have given them a huge portion of middle America including Yellowstone.

Today it’s China who’s raping Africa. So if it wasn't us it would have been someone else.

And I shouldn’t say us. My family was in Greece till like 1950s. But today I am a white American so I feel like it’s part of my history even though it’s not. Just like your ancestors may have been northern blacks who never picked cotton once.

Forum List

Back