I Went to School in Alabama. We Desperately Needed Critical Race Theory

How does blaming little cracker kids for their "privilege" help them at all?

Shouldn't white children be encouraged to excel?

Or is reducing the white children's achievement the liberal solution to "equality"?
Did I blame the kids? And they are not "crackers" unless they're racist. Really, "cracker" is not used for just any white person, except maybe by Chris Rock.

As a teacher I encouraged all students to excel. Knowing there is no innate difference in intelligence between the ethnic groups, I didn't have to worry about having to "compensate" for anyone.

I encourage white people to become well educated. In your case, for example, learn some facts to dispel the racist nonsense you believe.

They're fleeing poverty, numbnuts. Any fool knows this. In the case of Africa, poverty caused by Euroimperialism (after a healthy dose of Arab imperialism for centuries before that). In the case of Asia, well it varies by country. I know that you could find NONE of these countries on a map, boy
Africa was nothing but windowless mud huts for millennia. Still is in large parts. Whites tried to help them build cities, but the African couldn't sustain them after Whitey left.

You're an ignorant fool. In 1500, you moron, people in England lived in mud huts! What is wattle and daub? Sticks and mud, you rutting cretin.

Do you lie purely because you're ignorant and lack rudimentary education?

Or is it because you're a Nazi and lying is just your way?

1627824820556.png

Mexicans had huge cities which the Spanish could not believe were real. Cities far superior to Rome or Constantinople. 2 of them were Tenochtitlán and Texcoco. You know nothing of this, idiot boy.

Those were the Aztecs moron, Mexico didn't exist at that time.

And far superior to Rome? :lmao::rofl::lol:

Pathetic fucking retard.

Aqueducts, concrete, running water, paved roads.

You really are quite stupid.
Take a look at images of Unified Egypt's first Pharaoh. He was black! You are such an imbecile, drooling white-right crackerboy.

Ah, you're a black supremacist liar.

That explains much.

View attachment 519924
HY

Pathetic fucking retard.

That explains much.
You are not human. And you know nothing. Yes, in MEXICO, you moron, the ancestors of today's Mexicans built magnificent cities, and not only the Aztecs, you lying white-right piece of shit. The Spanish thought they were dreaming when they first saw Tenochtitlán. Yes, Tenochtitlán was superior to Rome. Rome stunk.

In Mexico there were roads, aqueducts, elaborate ag systems, masteful sculpture, pleasing cities with parks and food growing everywhere. Compare that to contemporary London, a literal shithole.

I have a good education in these matters, while you know nothing, racist turd. I could also go on about Africa, but you are too stupid to understand what you read.

And I'm WHITE you racist ill-raised treasonous subhuman.

Africa was nothing but windowless mud huts for millennia. Still is in large parts. Whites tried to help them build cities, but the African couldn't sustain them after Whitey left.
100% wrong again. Your racism makes you as vile as any pedophile. Ethically you are no better.

You know NOTHING about Africa, boy! Who were the Garamantes? You don't know.

Who was Mansa Musa? You don't know.

What was Djenne? You don't know.

Where was Meroe? You don't know.

What was the Nok culture? You don't know.

Who was Narmer? You don't know.

From where was the portrait sculpture which inspired Picasso's cubism? You don't know.

STFU halfwit

100% wrong again. Your racism makes you as vile as any pedophile. Ethically you are no better.

From where was the portrait sculpture which inspired Picasso's cubism? You don't know.

STFU halfwit
I must have hit a nerve. What do I win?

Were all those people hunter/gatherers? Or just some of them?

STFU halfwit
You realize this site is on the internet, right professor?

I must have hit a nerve. What do I win?

Were all those people hunter/gatherers? Or just some of them?
You seem to have struck the mother lode of ignorance, boy! You know nothing and actually argue against the facts when those are presented. Dropout, apparently.

Garamantes had a thriving civilization in the Sahara, with complicated underground water systems. Yes, they were black, though they spoke Tamazigh. I'm sure you don't know what that is... duh der and durf.

Now tell us how much you know about Meroe and Aksum.

This is comical.

You realize this site is on the internet, right professor?
Oh, this is the internet? Really?

Are you making a point?

You're severely dull-witted, boy. Don't you have some exercises you're supposed to be doing? Which of these things is not the same... etc.

View attachment 519924

Pathetic fucking retard.

That explains much.

Rome was actually a Tremendous city, probably the greatest of the world. Colosseums, forums, tremendous shrines, pubic baths, aqueducts bringing water hundreds of miles into the city, etc.

Tremendous spectacles presented for the common folk, it was the place to be for a long time.

Compare and contrast with Africa where the people transported themselves from place to place on their system of vines in the jungle. Innovative , sure. But hardly luxurious and hardly high tech.

You seem to have struck the mother lode of ignorance, boy! You know nothing and actually argue against the facts when those are presented. Dropout, apparently.

Garamantes had a thriving civilization in the Sahara, with complicated underground water systems. Yes, they were black, though they spoke Tamazigh. I'm sure you don't know what that is... duh der and durf.

Now tell us how much you know about Meroe and Aksum.

This is comical.
A thriving civilization of mud houses. Gimme a break, you brownie.

You are not human.

Of course not. I am Der Juden, White.

You Nazis desperately seek to dehumanize your intended victims in order to justify the atrocities you have in store for us.

And you know nothing. Yes, in MEXICO, you moron, the ancestors of today's Mexicans built magnificent cities, and not only the Aztecs, you lying white-right piece of shit. The Spanish thought they were dreaming when they first saw Tenochtitlán. Yes, Tenochtitlán was superior to Rome. Rome stunk.
Again retard, Mexico is a NATION created by the Spaniards. The ancestors of today's Mexicans came from Spain, idiot.

The Aztecs were one of the most brutal, slave based societies the world has ever endured.

In Mexico there were roads, aqueducts, elaborate ag systems, masteful sculpture, pleasing cities with parks and food growing everywhere. Compare that to contemporary London, a literal shithole.

In fact the single aqueduct into Tenochtitlan was a straight stone trough from the Chapultepec mountain. It was a feat, but not particularly sophisticated. The Aztecs had slaves assemble stone structures down the slopes of the mountain and into the city.

Roman aqueducts used reducing pipes to force water uphill - same technique we still use today. The Aztecs had nothing similar. But the Aztecs were stone age, they had not discovered bronze, steel, or even the wheel. Anything made in central America was produced off the back of slaves.

I have a good education in these matters, while you know nothing, racist turd. I could also go on about Africa, but you are too stupid to understand what you read.

And I'm WHITE you racist ill-raised treasonous subhuman.

If you have a good education, you do a poor job of demonstrating it.
Oh, and I don't care what color you are, you're a racist pile of shit.

Last edited:
Rome was actually a Tremendous city, probably the greatest of the world. Colosseums, forums, tremendous shrines, pubic baths, aqueducts bringing water hundreds of miles into the city, etc.

Tremendous spectacles presented for the common folk, it was the place to be for a long time.

Compare and contrast with Africa where the people transported themselves from place to place on their system of vines in the jungle. Innovative , sure. But hardly luxurious and hardly high tech.

Africa in most places was far more advanced the pre-Columbian America. Egypt and Ethiopia had fabled cities in early history. At the time of Columbus, most of Africa were iron age people with domesticated animals, sophisticated metal working, knowledge of wheels and levers. All things the Indians in America had not yet advanced to.

I went to school in Alabama as well but it was during desegregation. I heard about the KKK from a very early age because my older male relatives were in it. I lived in an all white sundown town for a long time and the local school unofficially allowed the KKK to recruit there and the "cool kids" had KKK T-shirts they sometimes wore. They were once classified as a non-profit charity and used to stand at intersections collecting donations like the volunteer fire department.

Maybe you haven't been told, but shit that happened 50- 60 years ago is done. America has changed. You're welcome. :)

Maybe you haven't been told, but shit that happened 50- 60 years ago is done. America has changed. You're welcome. :)
Hasn't changed enough. We still have too many people who think the confederacy is something to be honored.

Nice anecdote there, buddy. Allow me to share one. I also attended public schools in Alabama -1968-1979. I saw NONE of the things this guy says he saw. Mobile, AL during that era wasn't exactly rural but neither was it huge. Population around 250,000. There was some unrest but no riots and certainly no Klan recruitment. A tremendous amount of progress has been made but I can guarantee one thing about the forced promulgation of CRT - all that progress will go up in flames, eventually. Be careful what you wish for.
Are you surprised?

EVERYTHING about the Left is a fabricated LIE !!!

Of course Jefferey Dingleberry is a LIAR as is the whole CRT Racist Bullshit.

Forum List

Back