It is only Saturday morning and yet another innocent black girl meets her demise at the hands of savages. South East DC, never go there...

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Girl, 6, slain, five wounded in Southeast D.C. shooting, police say
A 6-year-old girl was killed and five adults wounded in a flurry of gunfire late Friday night in Southeast Washington, the D.C. police said.
The shooting occurred at about 11:10 p.m. at Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue and Malcolm X Avenue, according to Officer Sean Hickman, a D.C. police spokesman.
In addition to the girl, the victims were listed as three men and two women, according to executive assistant D.C. police chief Ashan Benedict.
“There’s too much gun violence” still occurring in the city, Benedict said, in calling for information from the public. “Too many children are being harmed,” he said. “Innocent children.”
First off, it is very hard to get a gun in Warshington DC or Maryland, and you have to do a background check in Virginia, but these weapons arent coming from law abiding stores but with drugs across the southern border. Secondly, when i lived in the DC metro area, the rules were.
1. If you must stop for a light, make sure you have plenty of room in front of you, incase you have to gun the motor to get out of the line of fire.
2. Never go into areas, you are unfamiliar with, because getting lost will get you killed.
3. Never wave to the natives because that could be a sign of white privilege and get you shot.
4. Get through that part of town as fast as you can.

I moved to Florida, because down here, people are civilized and respect each other.

A 6-year-old girl was killed and five adults wounded in a flurry of gunfire late Friday night in Southeast Washington, the D.C. police said.
The shooting occurred at about 11:10 p.m. at Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue and Malcolm X Avenue, according to Officer Sean Hickman, a D.C. police spokesman.
In addition to the girl, the victims were listed as three men and two women, according to executive assistant D.C. police chief Ashan Benedict.
“There’s too much gun violence” still occurring in the city, Benedict said, in calling for information from the public. “Too many children are being harmed,” he said. “Innocent children.”
First off, it is very hard to get a gun in Warshington DC or Maryland, and you have to do a background check in Virginia, but these weapons arent coming from law abiding stores but with drugs across the southern border. Secondly, when i lived in the DC metro area, the rules were.
1. If you must stop for a light, make sure you have plenty of room in front of you, incase you have to gun the motor to get out of the line of fire.
2. Never go into areas, you are unfamiliar with, because getting lost will get you killed.
3. Never wave to the natives because that could be a sign of white privilege and get you shot.

I moved to Florida, because down here, people are civilized and respect each other.
The detectives said Jacksonville is home to 51 documented gangs with more than 1,500 known members. The sheriff’s gang unit consists of six detectives and a sergeant.
------------------------------------------

every city has gangs, you just don't hear enough about it, like NY, Portland,DC, or CA.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

I used to live in SouthEast, but in the Capitol Hill part.

Anyway, by Sailer's Law of Mass Shootings*, it's a certainty the shooters were black.

* In any shooting in which multiple shots are fired, if the wounded outnumber the dead, the shooter was black. If the dead outnumber the wounded, the shooter was white or Asian.

Yes, everybody in Florida respects everybody. Of course, that is with the exception of the police, whose training officer made sexual advances to female trainees. Does that mean all Florida cops are sexual preditors just like you implied all DC metro area residents are thugs and murderers?

The detectives said Jacksonville is home to 51 documented gangs with more than 1,500 known members. The sheriff’s gang unit consists of six detectives and a sergeant.

every city has gangs, you just don't hear enough about it, like NY, Portland,DC, or CA.
Who is the President of the United States again? I thought when Joe Biteme would get elected all this crime would go down? I guess it was empty promises again.

Oh by the way, most shooting in Jacksonville.......wait for it.....are black on black.

Yes once in a while it is Florida man, but not as frequent as black Florida man...

Who is the President of the United States again? I thought when Joe Biteme would get elected all this crime would go down? I guess it was empty promises again.
He is working on hiring more police officers but the republicans don't want it. Its the local police that can do something about crime. He can do nothing at the federal level, but of course you knew that, didn't you?

Oh by the way, most shooting in Jacksonville.......wait for it.....are black on black.

Yes once in a while it is Florida man, but not as frequent as black Florida man...
Yes, but most sexual assaults on police trainees in Florida are committed by other cops.

He is working on hiring more police officers but the republicans don't want it. Its the local police that can do something about crime. He can do nothing at the federal level, but of course you knew that, didn't you?Yeah, sure he is, that is Joe going against the squad who wants to defund the police huh?
The Squad, consisting of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib and Ayanna Pressley have regularly pushed to defund the police but reports show the progressive-Democrat group spent thousands of dollars on private security for themselves.

The Squad's Hypocrisy: AOC, Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib Spend …

www.ibtimes.sg/squads-hypocrisy-aoc-ilhan-omar-rashida-tlaib-spend-top-dollar-security-while-pressing-56950

www.ibtimes.sg/squads-hypocrisy-aoc-ilhan-omar-rashida-tlaib-spend-top-dollar

He is working on hiring more police officers but the republicans don't want it. Its the local police that can do something about crime. He can do nothing at the federal level, but of course you knew that, didn't you?Yeah, sure he is, that is Joe going against the squad who wants to defund the police huh?
The Squad, consisting of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib and Ayanna Pressley have regularly pushed to defund the police but reports show the progressive-Democrat group spent thousands of dollars on private security for themselves.

View attachment 513794
You don't think that fat orange fool ever spent thousands for security?

View attachment 513794
You don't think that fat orange fool ever spent thousands for security?
He probably did, but he didn't want to defund the police.

Last edited:

No, every city does not have gangs, but when they do have gangs, they are virtually always black, and the rest of the time they are hispanic. We dont have a bunch of gangs in Seattle, nor do we have shitloads of murders, despite our new homeless epidemic. Why? Because Seattle is VERY white for a US city.

Cities dont cause violent crime, black culture does.

Yep, and they're all run by Democrats.

He's a white racist so he wants to pretend this only happens to blacks. Meanwhile the biggest gang that is responsible for the most crime is white.... The mafia.

When speaking of savages, start there.

Republican cities are no better.

View attachment 513794
Due to the republicans death threats.

• Thanks

Jacksonville is run by a republican.

• Thanks

At least they're working on it and not blaming others. You Democrats ignore the problem and blame Republicans or whitey for all your problems. Go fix Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, Baltimore, etc, then you will have the moral authority to point fingers. Clueless bitch.

Not all Republicans are conservative....But since you are an idiot, you cant understand this...

Not all Republicans are conservative....But since you are an idiot, you cant understand this...
Those are called RINOs and are hated by the pure bred right wingers.

He is working on hiring more police officers but the republicans don't want it. Its the local police that can do something about crime. He can do nothing at the federal level, but of course you knew that, didn't you?
All he has to do is keep BLM and his renegade Libbies in line.

Forum List

Back