‘I Was Embarrassed’: Democratic Strategist Calls Kamala Harris’ Performance In Europe ‘Tragic’

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The woman is a cackling buffoon, and an embarrassment (emphasis on ass).

Democratic strategist Doug Schoen said early Sunday that he “was embarrassed” by Vice President Kamala Harris’ performance at the joint press conferences in Poland and Romania.

“I was embarrassed. This is not a Democrat and Republican issue, this is an issue of transcended foreign policy needs and concerns of the United States,” Schoen said. “She came up not only short but the laughter, the failure to unequivocally say ‘we will do anything we can for the Ukrainian people to provide as much support as possible’ sadly means that I have to agree with Monica. I wish I could disagree, but as a Democrat and an American first, I think this was tragic and very, very, very sad.”

Former Assistant Secretary to the Treasury Monica Crowley said Harris’ behavior was “astonishing” and she seemingly was in a “state of a perpetual breakdown.” Crowley said the vice president’s involvement in diplomatic matters is “catastrophic for our nation and our allies.”

Harris laughed at a question regarding how the U.S. plans to aid the influx of Ukrainian refugees entering neighboring countries at the Polish press conference Thursday. She then responded “a friend in need is a friend indeed” before bursting into laughter again.

Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s former spokeswoman Iuliia Mendel said “it would be a tragedy” if Harris was ever elected president in a since-deleted tweet Thursday. She then told CNN’s Alex Marquardt Friday that the vice president’s laugh was “inappropriate” and “a very bad experience” for Ukrainians to witness.

Democratic strategist Doug Schoen said early Sunday that he “was embarrassed” by Vice President Kamala Harris’ performance at the joint press conferences in Poland and Romania.

“I was embarrassed. This is not a Democrat and Republican issue, this is an issue of transcended foreign policy needs and concerns of the United States,” Schoen said. “She came up not only short but the laughter, the failure to unequivocally say ‘we will do anything we can for the Ukrainian people to provide as much support as possible’ sadly means that I have to agree with Monica. I wish I could disagree, but as a Democrat and an American first, I think this was tragic and very, very, very sad.”

Former Assistant Secretary to the Treasury Monica Crowley said Harris’ behavior was “astonishing” and she seemingly was in a “state of a perpetual breakdown.” Crowley said the vice president’s involvement in diplomatic matters is “catastrophic for our nation and our allies.”

Harris laughed at a question regarding how the U.S. plans to aid the influx of Ukrainian refugees entering neighboring countries at the Polish press conference Thursday. She then responded “a friend in need is a friend indeed” before bursting into laughter again.

Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s former spokeswoman Iuliia Mendel said “it would be a tragedy” if Harris was ever elected president in a since-deleted tweet Thursday. She then told CNN’s Alex Marquardt Friday that the vice president’s laugh was “inappropriate” and “a very bad experience” for Ukrainians to witness.

I had an ex girlfriend who laughed when she was nervous, I can not and will not criticize the Vice President for that.

I can't disagree

With the Potatohead and the Ho we have Dumb and Dumber.

The bad guys waited until Dumb and Dumber stole the election to make their move.

I had an ex girlfriend who laughed when she was nervous, I can not and will not criticize the Vice President for that.

I think I figured out why she laughs all the time: Kamala's twat is so big you could park a Mack truck in there.

I'm normal-sized and I'd probably make her laugh too.

I think I figured out why she laughs all the time: Kamala's twat is so big you could park a Mack truck in there.

I'm normal-sized and I'd probably make her laugh too.
How many girls you ever been around?

Seriously it's a defense mechanism in some people when they get nervous.

How many girls you ever been around?

Seriously it's a defense mechanism in some people when they get nervous.

Enough to know you can judge the size of something else by the size of their mouth. A big wide mouth like hers, and she's most likely loose and sloppy between the legs.

But yes, her problem is she has no self-confidence. Someone who's been a cum-dumpster all her life has no business being VP.

Enough to know you can judge the size of something else by the size of their mouth. A big wide mouth like hers, and she's most likely loose and sloppy between the legs.

But yes, her problem is she has no self-confidence. Someone who's been a cum-dumpster all her life has no business being VP.
I never fucked her, did you?

Well there is only much polish even a master can put on a turd of a foreign policy. Biden wants another cold war. All these ancient politicians on their last lap who spent the bulk of their lives in the Cold War will not going away without resurrecting one because they see America having no purpose or greatness if it has no staunch enemy.

You kidding? I do have standards. That turkey neck thing she has going on would be a real buzz-killer.
Then you don't know give her the benefit of the doubt please.

You can pick on her for a lot of things but not this one many people have this problem.

The Democrat Party chose Kamala Harris to be Pedo Joe's VP to pander Democrat voter base who vote based upon identity, not on ability.
There are thousands of American women are perfectly capable of being the VP or President, but the Dems choose Kamala because she will be an even easier puppet than Joe.

Schoen is one of only a handful of democrats left with the capability to feel embarrassment.

Forum List

Back