‘I Was Embarrassed’: Democratic Strategist Calls Kamala Harris’ Performance In Europe ‘Tragic’

The woman is a cackling buffoon, and an embarrassment (emphasis on ass).

Democratic strategist Doug Schoen said early Sunday that he “was embarrassed” by Vice President Kamala Harris’ performance at the joint press conferences in Poland and Romania.
“I was embarrassed. This is not a Democrat and Republican issue, this is an issue of transcended foreign policy needs and concerns of the United States,” Schoen said. “She came up not only short but the laughter, the failure to unequivocally say ‘we will do anything we can for the Ukrainian people to provide as much support as possible’ sadly means that I have to agree with Monica. I wish I could disagree, but as a Democrat and an American first, I think this was tragic and very, very, very sad.”
Former Assistant Secretary to the Treasury Monica Crowley said Harris’ behavior was “astonishing” and she seemingly was in a “state of a perpetual breakdown.” Crowley said the vice president’s involvement in diplomatic matters is “catastrophic for our nation and our allies.”
Harris laughed at a question regarding how the U.S. plans to aid the influx of Ukrainian refugees entering neighboring countries at the Polish press conference Thursday. She then responded “a friend in need is a friend indeed” before bursting into laughter again.
Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s former spokeswoman Iuliia Mendel said “it would be a tragedy” if Harris was ever elected president in a since-deleted tweet Thursday. She then told CNN’s Alex Marquardt Friday that the vice president’s laugh was “inappropriate” and “a very bad experience” for Ukrainians to witness.

She acts like a high school girl standing up in front of the class for the first time. Good God, what a disaster.

She grew up rich in Canada.. she should go back

This is the quandary we are in. If anything happens to old incompetent senile Joe, we get this complete joke of a vice president as our actual leader.

Harris is just as much Biden's insurance policy, as Biden was Obama's. :laughing0301:

The good news is that she's sooooo horrid that those in her own party won't support her....The only support Xiden has on his team is out of pity.

I hope you're not underestimating the sheer stupidity of the Democrats.

I had an ex girlfriend who laughed when she was nervous, I can not and will not criticize the Vice President for that.
I will.

She should become aware of her condition and learn to control it.

Uncontrollable bursts of laughter is a form of Tourette's.

Then you don't know give her the benefit of the doubt please.

You can pick on her for a lot of things but not this one many people have this problem.
It’s one thing to be just “any ol’ person” doing this, and another to be the vice-president of the US doing this.

I will.

She should become aware of her condition and learn to control it.

Uncontrollable bursts of laughter is a form of Tourette's.
You can't control it ( I don't think) I lock up when public speaking

The good news is that she's sooooo horrid that those in her own party won't support her....The only support Xiden has on his team is out of pity.
They are trying to figure out how to get Hilliary in-------

Yeah, but this one is a known giggling pot head-------
Chevy Chase used to make fun of President Ford for stumbling over stuff

The right made fun of Obama for stuttering

The left made fun of Trump for using two hands drinking a class of water..

Give it a break

I just heard that President Biden's cabinet members met with our top Generals in the Situation Room this evening. The Generals were asking if anyone had any ideas on how to blow Russia back to the Stone Age...

1647315043724.png

I just heard that President Biden's cabinet members met with our top Generals in the Situation Room this evening. The Generals were asking if anyone had any ideas on how to blow Russia back to the Stone Age...

View attachment 615930
Top billionaire investor was saying that we are in WW3 and we just haven't realized it YET.

Top billionaire investor was saying that we are in WW3 and we just haven't realized it YET.

Well that sucks. We're also involved in a civil war but haven't realized that yet either.

Just when I thought it couldn't be worse than 2021, we get 2022.

It's a defense mechanism, give people a break , pick on her for something else
No. No breaks.

This is a PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMAT.

She needs to address the personal problems that make her unfit for the workplace.

If she can't control her outbursts of nonsensical laughter, she needs to find a different job.

Chevy Chase used to make fun of President Ford for stumbling over stuff

The right made fun of Obama for stuttering

The left made fun of Trump for using two hands drinking a class of water..

Give it a break
We are waiting for the 95% Prog entertainment/media fiefdoms to be vicious. Real vicious. how about SNL having someone doing Alec Baldwin shooting people in skits as Baldwin but then getting into Trump mode in between the deaths as Baldwin.

How many girls you ever been around?

Seriously it's a defense mechanism in some people when they get nervous.
Her laughter aside, she uses the term “let me be clear” egregiously. When she does, she makes no sense in what follows after that. That is her core defense mechanism

Forum List

Back