Cases of Myocarditis Rise Among the Youth

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Myocarditis is a serious attack of heart muscle. The rise is linked to the mystery jab.

Young people who stand no chance of serious symptoms of the ChiCom flu are getting this.
Every boy/young man who develops myocarditis has suffered permanent damage to their heart, its much more prevalent in males than females...

Myocarditis rise among the youth?

Hello poison jab.:mad:

1647307366113.png

Myocarditis is a serious attack of heart muscle. The rise is linked to the mystery jab.

Young people who stand no chance of serious symptoms of the ChiCom flu are getting this.
Red Voice Media. What a retarded bunch of assholes they are.

They are the same ones who claimed the Trump Vaccine makes you magnetic.

Why are you drinking their piss?

BOMBSHELL EXPOSED - MAGNETISM INTENTIONALLY ADDED TO 'VACCINE' TO FORCE MRNA THROUGH ENTIRE BODY

magnetic-covid-vaccine.jpg

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

If your stomach muscles need a workout, watch this RVM video:

I don't support anyone but myself. Trump did give these companies a boatload of money to developed these shots for people so we know he jumped the gun.
The gun is in Big Pharma's hand. Trump had no choice, he had to deal with them.

So many thousands and thousands have already died from these poison jabs....I pray the criminals ones who imposed these on people will face Justice!

I pray with all my heart.

Forum List

Back