I want to give a Shout Out, I don't often do this

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
I want to give a Shout Out, I don't often do this but I want to do this for Mr. Lucy's Grandfather.

Mr. Lucy's Grandfather in Trondheim is a retired Cardiothoracic Surgeon, he is 78 years in age and has volunteered to come out of retirement to answer the call to duty once again during this COVID-19 situation, he has EXTENSIVE medical training AND experience in the fields of ALL things relating to the heart, lungs, esophagus/oesophagus and literally ANYTHING to do with the chest. We are VERY PROUD of Mr. Lucy's Grandfather that he has answered this call to duty but also we are VERY WORRIED about him as he's 78, he had better be TOTALLY covered in protective gear at ALL times during this situation he is going into.

What an INCREDIBLE man he is, he is in our prayers.

Our Lord please keep him safe because we all love him. Amen.

I want to give a Shout Out, I don't often do this but I want to do this for Mr. Lucy's Grandfather.

Mr. Lucy's Grandfather in Trondheim is a retired Cardiothoracic Surgeon, he is 78 years in age and has volunteered to come out of retirement to answer the call to duty once again during this COVID-19 situation, he has EXTENSIVE medical training AND experience in the fields of ALL things relating to the heart, lungs, esophagus/oesophagus and literally ANYTHING to do with the chest. We are VERY PROUD of Mr. Lucy's Grandfather that he has answered this call to duty but also we are VERY WORRIED about him as he's 78, he had better be TOTALLY covered in protective gear at ALL times during this situation he is going into.

Is he working at home in Trondheim?

• Banned

Not sure yet, it's where the biggest situation is happening, we think they will send him there. He is literally ready to go now, Mr. Lucy's Grandmother say he's got ALL his things packed and ready to go, we think almost certainly he's going to Oslo. Where he will live during this time not sure, one of my B-i-L works and lives in Oslo he's 27 years in age and would of course allow his Grandfather to stay with him but considering he'll be doing his Medical thing assisting how he can with patients or who knows perhaps just ADVISING younger Doctors about these things we are not sure if he will be allowed to stay with my B-I-L.

Many men and women of his generation are forged of harder, better metals. He ought to be celebrated along with all others like him. We wish him safe passage into and through this storm. God bless . . .

KOO-OOL. A true American Hero.

• Banned

I should add about the COVID-19 situation in Norway:

Total Cases 5.379 New Cases 223 Total Deaths 59 New Deaths 9 Total Recovered 32 Active Cases 5.279 Serious/Critical 96 of the Active Cases of 5.279 there are 5.183 in a Mild Condition this is 98% of them and there are 96 in the Serious/Critical Condition this is 2% of them.

• Banned

He is Norwegian, but okay I approve of your sentiment :smoke:

Norwegian.

Wow, he sounds like an amazing and caring man. We need more individuals like this, especially right now. Please tell him I'm sending him my best wishes and praying that he'll be safe.

He is Norwegian, but okay I approve of your sentiment :smoke:
Let me clarify: He is a hero by American standards. A true selfless, altruistic act. You can be any nationality anywhere and still be an american hero! If but half of the doctors I know were so giving!

Oosie's Grandfather-in-law is a true hero, stepping up for his community and country, at risk to his own well-being.

But just so everybody knows who sees this thread --- so is the OP. Oosie has been out there herself, in hazmat suits, tackling the issue head-on. She's been tested and happily that test returned results of NEGATIVE.

She's not here to toot her own horn but I think they're BOTH heroes. They are both inspirational.

Oosie's Grandfather-in-law is a true hero, stepping up for his community and country, at risk to his own well-being.

But just so everybody knows who sees this thread --- so is the OP. Oosie has been out there herself, in hazmat suits, tackling the issue head-on. She's been tested and happily that test returned results of NEGATIVE.

She's not here to toot her own horn but I think they're BOTH heroes. They are both inspirational.

ogo :smiliehug:

It is not just me I am just one part of this INCREDIBLE TEAM we have, this Coordinated Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Health COVID-19 Task Force who have been working 24/7 for now 4 weeks. We have had to do some things that we prefer not to have to do like put the nation in basic TOTAL LOCKDOWN for now approaching 4 weeks, but with knowing this we put in place measures to protect the most vulnerable with the most important being our elderly peoples, our peoples age 70 years of age up to some who are 102 years in age, we have so much RESPECT for our elderly peoples they DESERVE nothing less than the most excellent programme to assist them at this time, we OWE THEM a great debt for the contribution they have made to our society and we will NOT fail them during this time of crisis.

Also we do thank our general peoples who have followed the orders we have given, to stay in, to only go out for food or medicine, to wash hands, to PROTECT themselves and they have answered this by following these orders to almost fanatical levels.

So in PMs I have been updating some peoples here about what is occur in this nation, because I have been interested of course about the situation in America.

I HOPE I am now not going to put this thing back off the deepest end BUT we are HOPING that we with these lockdown measures and also the CRUCIAL mass testing measures we have been doing, the finding the infected then isolating them then containing this thing we now hope that we might be flattening the curve. Below I produce for you the last three days of these graphs also with each day Totals etc

Note: When you read the below graphs and totals please have in your mind that we DIRECTLY have a border with ITALY, a border that we close almost immediately when it all begin in Italy approx 4 weeks ago. We also banned flights from China, South Korea and Italy and Iran and in the days that followed we also banned flights from France, UK, Spain, Switzerland and Germany this because Merkel was REFUSING to close their border with us, so we shut our border with them and banned flights coming here from there.

We KNOW 100% that the first cases of COVID-19 were brought to us via Italy, some of our peoples who work in Italy and then drive back to us and then the next day drive to work in Italy etc, THIS when we find the situation approx 4 weeks ago we shut our border with Italy, this first crucial measure then contained it within. We then put into action the mass testing at random, this to find New Cases and also possible Cluster Cases, when found the areas were put into Lockdown, we then the following days decide to put the entire nation on lockdown and also at the same time we were mass banning flights from many many nations adding to the initial ban on flights from China and South Korea and Italy and Iran.

ITALY who we have a DIRECT border with their nightmare situation as of now is:

Total Cases 119.827 New Cases 4.586 Total Deaths 14.691 New Deaths 766 Total Recovered 19.757 Active Cases 86.000 Serious/Critical 4.068

As of now April 4 at 2.34AM our totals are:

Total Cases 11.524 New Cases 395 Total Deaths 168 New Deaths 10 Total Recovered 2.022 Active Cases 9.334 Serious/Critical 245

Italy have been in TOTAL LOCKDOWN for many WEEKS and still the COVID-19 New Figures are HORRIFIC. This because Italy did NOT do mass testing and also in our opinion they have an inferior healthcare general situation to ours, our healthcare system is more superior to Italy's. Also doing a TOTAL LOCKDOWN is more in our character than in the Italian's, our peoples respond to following an extreme order like this and to NOT misbehave, that they do this as a duty to the nation FOR the nation etc.

We consider the below graphs and totals to be showing a sign of some success in our fight with COVID-19.

We are taking the below Day I graphs = Start of March 28

1585959853103.png

^^^^ You see that New Recoveries rising and also New Cases falling and that they are nearing level with each other.

1585959990460.png

^^^^ You can see that our Recovery Rate is now alot higher than the Death Rate, we are with the Recovery Rate near at where we were at the beginning of March. What we see from the above chart is that perhaps we Peaked at the Death Rate being higher than the Recovery Rate between March 22-March 26.

The Totals for what we have as Day I = Start March 28 were:

Total Cases 10.668 New Cases 488 Total Deaths 148 New Deaths 18 Total Recovered 1.436 Active Cases 9.086 Serious/Critical 215

Of the Active Cases 8.871 are in a Mild Condition this is 98% in a Mild Condition and 215 of the Active Cases are in a Serious/ Critical condition this is 2% are in a Serious/Critical condition.

Okay now Day II graphs = Start March 29-March 31:

1585960148087.png

^^^^ Still going in the correct direction.

1585960187053.png

^^^^ Death Rate going lower and Recovery Rate going much much higher, again going in the correct direction.

The Totals for Day II = Start March 29-March 31 were:

Total Cases 11.123 New Cases 412 Total Deaths 158 New Deaths 10 Total Recovered 1.748 Active Cases 9.216 Serious/Critical 227

Okay now Day III graphs = this we are taking as Start April 1-April 3:

1585960403993.png

1585960444219.png

^^^^ Death Rate going lower and Recovery Rate going much much higher, again going in the correct direction.

Last edited:

It is not just me I am just one part of this INCREDIBLE TEAM we have, this Coordinated Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Health COVID-19 Task Force who have been working 24/7 for now 4 weeks. We have had to do some things that we prefer not to have to do like put the nation in basic TOTAL LOCKDOWN for now approaching 4 weeks, but with knowing this we put in place measures to protect the most vulnerable with the most important being our elderly peoples, our peoples age 70 years of age up to some who are 102 years in age, we have so much RESPECT for our elderly peoples they DESERVE nothing less than the most excellent programme to assist them at this time, we OWE THEM a great debt for the contribution they have made to our society and we will NOT fail them during this time of crisis.

Also we do thank our general peoples who have followed the orders we have given, to stay in, to only go out for food or medicine, to wash hands, to PROTECT themselves and they have answered this by following these orders to almost fanatical levels.

So in PMs I have been updating some peoples here about what is occur in this nation, because I have been interested of course about the situation in America.

I HOPE I am now not going to put this thing back off the deepest end BUT we are HOPING that we with these lockdown measures and also the CRUCIAL mass testing measures we have been doing, the finding the infected then isolating them then containing this thing we now hope that we might be flattening the curve. Below I produce for you the last three days of these graphs also with each day Totals etc

Note: When you read the below graphs and totals please have in your mind that we DIRECTLY have a border with ITALY, a border that we close almost immediately when it all begin in Italy approx 4 weeks ago. We also banned flights from China, South Korea and Italy and Iran and in the days that followed we also banned flights from France, UK, Spain, Switzerland and Germany this because Merkel was REFUSING to close their border with us, so we shut our border with them and banned flights coming here from there.

We KNOW 100% that the first cases of COVID-19 were brought to us via Italy, some of our peoples who work in Italy and then drive back to us and then the next day drive to work in Italy etc, THIS when we find the situation approx 4 weeks ago we shut our border with Italy, this first crucial measure then contained it within. We then put into action the mass testing at random, this to find New Cases and also possible Cluster Cases, when found the areas were put into Lockdown, we then the following days decide to put the entire nation on lockdown and also at the same time we were mass banning flights from many many nations adding to the initial ban on flights from China and South Korea and Italy and Iran.

Total Cases 119.827 New Cases 4.586 Total Deaths 14.691 New Deaths 766 Total Recovered 19.757 Active Cases 86.000 Serious/Critical 4.068

Total Cases 11.524 New Cases 395 Total Deaths 168 New Deaths 10 Total Recovered 2.022 Active Cases 9.334 Serious/Critical 245

Italy have been in TOTAL LOCKDOWN for many WEEKS and still the COVID-19 New Figures are HORRIFIC. This because Italy did NOT do mass testing and also in our opinion they have an inferior healthcare general situation to ours, our healthcare system is more superior to Italy's. Also doing a TOTAL LOCKDOWN is more in our character than in the Italian's, our peoples respond to following an extreme order like this and to NOT misbehave, that they do this as a duty to the nation FOR the nation etc.

We consider the below graphs and totals to be showing a sign of some success in our fight with COVID-19.

We are taking the below Day I graphs = March 30

View attachment 318887

^^^^ You see that New Recoveries rising and also New Cases falling and that they are nearing level with each other.

View attachment 318888

^^^^ You can see that our Recovery Rate is now alot higher than the Death Rate, we are with the Recovery Rate near at where we were at the beginning of March. What we see from the above chart is that perhaps we Peaked at the Death Rate being higher than the Recovery Rate between March 22-March 26.

The Totals for what we have as Day I = March 30 were:

Total Cases 10.668 New Cases 488 Total Deaths 148 New Deaths 18 Total Recovered 1.436 Active Cases 9.086 Serious/Critical 215

Of the Active Cases 8.871 are in a Mild Condition this is 98% in a Mild Condition and 215 of the Active Cases are in a Serious/ Critical condition this is 2% are in a Serious/Critical condition.

Okay now Day II graphs = March 31:

View attachment 318889

View attachment 318891

The Totals for Day II = March 31 were:

Total Cases 11.123 New Cases 412 Total Deaths 158 New Deaths 10 Total Recovered 1.748 Active Cases 9.216 Serious/Critical 227

Okay now Day III graphs = this we are taking as April 1-April 3:

View attachment 318893

View attachment 318894

OUTSTANDING post Oosie. Ausgezeichnet. This is a model for everybody.

By now the story of the little town that wiped out its Corona infections by literally testing everybody should be well known. One of many examples that demonstrate the value of testing AND of not limiting those tests to only the symptomatic, which allows silent carriers to roam free and continue spreading. It's much more of a challenge on the larger scales of cities, provinces and nations but it has to be done. Italy was notoriously lax in responding when its first infections arrived, which shows why quick action is crucial.

Good show for Österreich. We have some measures in place here but with variations due to differing governors and idealists whining about what they think is loss of personal liberties. I try to explain that this is not restriction on people, but a restriction on a VIRUS, and this is how it's done. Unfortunately we are only as strong as our weakest link. Then we have attention-seeking clerics who make a show out of defying the laws and assembling their congregations, thereby putting all their neighbours at risk. As we say in English, "it's like herding cats".

View attachment 318887

View attachment 318888

View attachment 318889

View attachment 318891

View attachment 318893

View attachment 318894

By now the story of the little town that wiped out its Corona infections by literally testing everybody should be well known. One of many examples that demonstrate the value of testing AND of not limiting those tests to only the symptomatic, which allows silent carriers to roam free and continue spreading. It's much more of a challenge on the larger scales of cities, provinces and nations but it has to be done. Italy was notoriously lax in responding when its first infections arrived, which shows why quick action is crucial.

Good show for Österreich. We have some measures in place here but with variations due to differing governors and idealists whining about what they think is loss of personal liberties. I try to explain that this is not restriction on people, but a restriction on a VIRUS, and this is how it's done. Unfortunately we are only as strong as our weakest link. Then we have attention-seeking clerics who make a show out of defying the laws and assembling their congregations, thereby putting all their neighbours at risk. As we say in English, "it's like herding cats".

I respond after sleep it is now 3.08AM I now have some hours sleep and of course we also now work Saturday and I will be in my Office at approx 8AM.

Yes TESTING important, also we hope this by next week we begin Anti-Body Testing, this VERY important then we know who has had COVID-19 but recover even if NO symptoms they had, we when we have all results can then plan to allow some lockdown measures to open. We NEED to get off the TOTAL LOCKDOWN ASAP, this is not good for the peoples and the kidlets, we do not want the peoples feeling like the chickens in the indoor cages.

Herding cats? Okay after sleep I Google. What about herding chickens?

View attachment 318887

View attachment 318888

View attachment 318889

View attachment 318891

View attachment 318893

View attachment 318894

I respond after sleep it is now 3.08AM I now have some hours sleep and of course we also now work Saturday and I will be in my Office at approx 8AM.

Yes TESTING important, also we hope this by next week we begin Anti-Body Testing, this VERY important then we know who has had COVID-19 but recover even if NO symptoms they had, we when we have all results can then plan to allow some lockdown measures to open. We NEED to get off the TOTAL LOCKDOWN ASAP, this is not good for the peoples and the kidlets, we do not want the peoples feeling like the chickens in the indoor cages.

"Herding cats" because no matter what you try to get the cat to do, he does whatever he wants.

View attachment 318887

View attachment 318888

View attachment 318889

View attachment 318891

View attachment 318893

View attachment 318894

^^^^ Also after sleep I will mention that CRIMINAL action to be taken against one of our ski resorts in Ischgl which is in Tirol. This in February an Italian working at a bar HAD COVID-19 and the authority Günther Platter there KNEW and they ALL act like the Mayor in Jaws and do NOT alert to us in Wien and so we do not know and the ski resort stay open and then MANY PEOPLES from other European nations all at the ski resort and then they get COVID-19 then they return to their own nations and this we think they spread it in their own nations.

The authority in Ischgl now under investigation in both Innsbruck and now Wien. Even though he is a member of our political party the ÖVP Günther Platter is in serious trouble with us because of this not acceptable situation in his region.

View attachment 318887

View attachment 318888

View attachment 318889

View attachment 318891

View attachment 318893

View attachment 318894

^^^^ Also after sleep I will mention that CRIMINAL action to be taken against one of our ski resorts in Ischgl which is in Tirol. This in February an Italian working at a bar HAD COVID-19 and the authority Günther Platter there KNEW and they ALL act like the Mayor in Jaws and do NOT alert to us in Wien and so we do not know and the ski resort stay open and then MANY PEOPLES from other European nations all at the ski resort and then they get COVID-19 then they return to their own nations and this we think they spread it in their own nations.

The authority in Ischgl now under investigation in both Innsbruck and now Wien. Even though he is a member of our political party the ÖVP Günther Platter is in serious trouble with us because of this not acceptable situation in his region.

Oosie I love ya but you need your rest. Jetzt ins Bett. I will herd the cats here. :)

And a shout out to another AMAZING man and a great patriot, Manfred Samhaber of The Spirit of Austria, who a few days ago helped to coordinate our longest EVER non-stop flight from Wien to Sydney, Australia this on one of our coordinated Special Charter Flights to go and collect our peoples who are in other nations on business or just travel and have been not able to get home to us.

This below a picture of Manfred Samhaber, what a man:

1586013990826.png

WE are bringing them home, they approx 141.650, we have successful transport home already tens of thousands of them from places that vary from the UK to South Korea to Japan to Santiago, Chile, the Santiago, Chile flight was a 14 hour non-stop flight from Wien to Santiago and Santiago to Wien. Amazing.

We are proud of our national airline that they have joined the effort and are part of our team. Amazing pilots, amazing crew, great Patriots. We will PROTECT ALL their jobs, they deserve nothing less than this.

Some Tweets:

1586013638862.png

1586013721932.png

And a shout out to another AMAZING man and a great patriot, Manfred Samhaber of The Spirit of Austria, who a few days ago helped to coordinate our longest EVER non-stop flight from Wien to Sydney, Australia this on one of our coordinated Special Charter Flights to go and collect our peoples who are in other nations on business or just travel and have been not able to get home to us.

This below a picture of Manfred Samhaber, what a man:

View attachment 319058

WE are bringing them home, they approx 141.650, we have successful transport home already tens of thousands of them from places that vary from the UK to South Korea to Japan to Santiago, Chile, the Santiago, Chile flight was a 14 hour non-stop flight from Wien to Santiago and Santiago to Wien. Amazing.

We are proud of our national airline that they have joined the effort and are part of our team. Amazing pilots, amazing crew, great Patriots. We will PROTECT ALL their jobs, they deserve nothing less than this.

Some Tweets:

View attachment 319054

View attachment 319055

^^^^ This they are part of:

1586014821762.png

Okay back to do some work now for me!

Forum List

Back