I voted for McCain. Did you?

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
All of this love from the Left now that he is dead and hated Trump with a passion. No, this is not a post admonishing people for not voting for him in 2008 but to anyone who believed John McCain was a racist warmonger who was going to turn back Roe v Wade, you can sit this one out.

He was the Republican nominee. No way was I going to vote for Obama, much less any Democrat.

I actually voted for McCain. Actually, I voted for Sarah Palin and McCain was a hanger on.

I certainly remember how badly McCain was treated, you know him being such a war hero and all.

Remember this one?

McCain's Woes Evident on Campaign Trail

DERRY, N.H. -- John McCain's slide in the presidential race shows up everywhere on the campaign trail.

His staff drastically reduced and his organization nearly broke, McCain flies commercial instead of on private jets, carries his own luggage and relies on supporters to drive him to events, including one who pulled away from a Rotary meeting last week with a flat rear tire.

It's a far cry from the "Straight Talk Express" tour bus that once was packed with reporters, staff and hope.

When the Republican presidential hopeful made his first trip to New Hampshire earlier this year, the plush bus had Dunkin' Donuts boxes in the cabin and gallons of coffee for hangers-on and key supporters. His aides _ and spare baked goods _ traveled in a van behind.

Now, the Arizona senator and Vietnam War hero travels with a bare-bones entourage and rarely with national media crews. Last week, he arrived in Manchester, N.H., on a commercial flight. He carried his own bags through the airport and his top two aides in the state drove him to his hotel. The entire event was captured for local television.

I voted McCain at the time.

All the Dems who love him now should have also, but they were busy hating him at the time.
If McCain won, no Obama which would have meant no Trump.

All of this love from the Left now that he is dead and hated Trump with a passion. No, this is not a post admonishing people for not voting for him in 2008 but to anyone who believed John McCain was a racist warmonger who was going to turn back Roe v Wade, you can sit this one out.
I voted for Obama...twice.
Sorry; GW soured me on open border globalists.

I did what some say is throwing away my vote in both 2008 and 2016. I voted third party.

I actually voted for McCain. Actually, I voted for Sarah Palin and McCain was a hanger on.

I certainly remember how badly McCain was treated, you know him being such a war hero and all.

Remember this one?

McCain's Woes Evident on Campaign Trail

DERRY, N.H. -- John McCain's slide in the presidential race shows up everywhere on the campaign trail.

His staff drastically reduced and his organization nearly broke, McCain flies commercial instead of on private jets, carries his own luggage and relies on supporters to drive him to events, including one who pulled away from a Rotary meeting last week with a flat rear tire.

It's a far cry from the "Straight Talk Express" tour bus that once was packed with reporters, staff and hope.

When the Republican presidential hopeful made his first trip to New Hampshire earlier this year, the plush bus had Dunkin' Donuts boxes in the cabin and gallons of coffee for hangers-on and key supporters. His aides _ and spare baked goods _ traveled in a van behind.

Now, the Arizona senator and Vietnam War hero travels with a bare-bones entourage and rarely with national media crews. Last week, he arrived in Manchester, N.H., on a commercial flight. He carried his own bags through the airport and his top two aides in the state drove him to his hotel. The entire event was captured for local television.

Well truthfully, Palin was the main attraction.

I confessed. :biggrin:

So you voted for one?

dems 2008: McCain is a sick, warmongering nut who can't even tell you how many houses he owns and his wife is ugly too!

dems 2018: wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we lost our best double agent!!

I did what some say is throwing away my vote in both 2008 and 2016. I voted third party.

I've always looked down on libertarians but believe it or not, they were responsible for the Tea Party movement, and ultimately the anti-establishment GOP movement that gave us Trump.

So you didn't waste your vote unless you voted for the Green party.

So you voted for Obama, an open border globalist?

Yep, the Brown Messiah lied.
I couldn't vote for Romney; I didn't want to be a slave on his home planet.
Thankfully Trump came along.

MCCain was a racist? Of course that’s a lie. You’re confusing him with Bush/ Rove who made an issue out of him having a brown baby. One of the most despicable racist things ever in a campaign.
Meanwhile this David Duke- like scumbag sits in the White House and proves his racism almost ever day.
I didn’t agree with MCCain on a lot of things but he was a man of honor... something no one has ever said about DT. No one.

Yep, the Brown Messiah lied.
I couldn't vote for Romney; I didn't want to be a slave on his home planet.
Thankfully Trump came along.
Yeah thankfully T came along to divide this country like never before and have the planet pity us because we’re stuck with him for awhile.

Forum List

Back