I thought I heard it all....

What difference at this point does it make when the words were spoken...they were spoken and undoudtedly would be repeated in all future similar circumstances...we know what this confused and cowardly administration stands for.

Of course it doesn't make any difference. You supporting some bullshit lie never makes a difference. But it doesn't make you correct. Just stupid.

But a great effort to not make yourself sound so stupid. Didn't work but nice try.

You know what else? Iran has been awfully quiet lately. I wonder if they have anything to do with ISIS? Funding them? Who is funding them? Where are they getting their weapons and ammunition, food, etc.?

Somebody is paying for their needs. Who could it be?

Iran has actually been helping Iraq with ISIS..

To what extent they are actually helping is a mystery as we have (D) as president and the bulk of the press (mainly the far left press) is not interest in reporting on the illegal wars of Obama..

Do you have a link to your statement that Iran is helping Iraq? From everything that I know, Iran and Iraq are long-time bitter enemies.
Iran will do what it takes to fight ISIS - CNN.com
Iran sends troops into Iraq to aid fight against Isis militants World news The Guardian
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_intervention_in_Iraq_(2014–present)
ISIS Update Iran Iraq Agree To Military Pact To Combat Islamic State Militants

Lol. That's what IRAN says. You believe them? Good Lord, you must be so naive. Guess what? I'm a rich princess. :biggrin:

You know what else? Iran has been awfully quiet lately. I wonder if they have anything to do with ISIS? Funding them? Who is funding them? Where are they getting their weapons and ammunition, food, etc.?

Somebody is paying for their needs. Who could it be?

Iran has actually been helping Iraq with ISIS..

To what extent they are actually helping is a mystery as we have (D) as president and the bulk of the press (mainly the far left press) is not interest in reporting on the illegal wars of Obama..

Do you have a link to your statement that Iran is helping Iraq? From everything that I know, Iran and Iraq are long-time bitter enemies.
Iran will do what it takes to fight ISIS - CNN.com
Iran sends troops into Iraq to aid fight against Isis militants World news The Guardian
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_intervention_in_Iraq_(2014–present)
ISIS Update Iran Iraq Agree To Military Pact To Combat Islamic State Militants

I'll bet Iran can't wait until ISIS brings down Iraq, so they can take Iraq's oil fields. I wouldn't trust Iran as far as I could throw them. Anyone who does, with their history, is an absolute moron. Their troops probably do want to fight ISIS, after they defeat Iraq for control of the oil.

How would you know, you still think Ford didn't take bailout monies.
Every fucking time that's your dumb ass reply to anything I post. You've been proven wrong about that a hundred times now by me and even others but you still have this as your only simpleton reason to not say something remotely fucking intelligent or even on topic.

You're a fucking retarded parrot who was painstakingly trained to repeat one stupid fucking little phrase and that is all you're capable of. Well fuck you retarded parrot. You're too goddamn stupid to even participate in a current thread topic.[/QUOTE]

'according to Mulally,' (the CEO of Ford) 'the company has repaid more than $21 billion of the $23.5 billion it borrowed to get through the downturn.'

I guess YOU know more than the CEO of Ford.

Ford s CEO has no regrets about call for bailout - Los Angeles Times

ObamaMorsiSignEgypt.jpg

But wait, there's more!

White House condemns beheading of Egyptian Christians in Libya

Read more: White House condemns beheading of Egyptian Christians in Libya - Nick Gass - POLITICO

I think they have it wrong AGAIN!

That's really sad. I have NEVER been more grateful to be an American citizen. I cannot even imagine what it must be like to live in such a hell hole. I don't understand why people don't leave. It would be better to live out in the wilderness away from the crazies. It's not like they have anything anyways.

Just a few pictures on what Egyptians think of Obama......................

His foreign policy is a disaster................They ignored him and outlawed the Terror groups, and now they hit ISIS in Libya which is his baby...................

Bottom line, none of them listen to Obama anymore anyway.

That was true when Iraq was run by the Sunnis. Now that they're both being run by Shias, it's a different story.

Do you think we should get involved, or just let them be? I think that, from now on, if other countries want us to sacrifice life and limb, as well as a ton of money, we should get SOMETHING out of the deal besides debt and dead soldiers. Why should we? Why should we risk anything more for people who hate us and, in any other times, don't want us around?

That was true when Iraq was run by the Sunnis. Now that they're both being run by Shias, it's a different story.

Well, I still would not trust Iran. Just look at their history . . . They have proven that they are not very trustworthy, I think. They do the same things that ISIS does. They hang homosexuals from cranes, stone women, etc. So, ISIS is a bit more brutal, but they are basically the same IMO.

Do you think we should get involved, or just let them be? I think that, from now on, if other countries want us to sacrifice life and limb, as well as a ton of money, we should get SOMETHING out of the deal besides debt and dead soldiers. Why should we? Why should we risk anything more for people who hate us and, in any other times, don't want us around?
ISIS needs to be wiped off the face of the earth..............

It needs to be a NATO and Arab group going into the fight and not just the U.S. again...............\

Obama can't really get the coalition needed as the world doesn't trust him, and he's inept...............

So getting them on board is about impossible unless ISIS continues to tick them all off.................

If they will not get on board.........................ISIS needs to die...............and unfortunately when the shit hits the fan it seems we are always on the hook.

Top it off with a dumb ass CinC, who couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel................

Sounds like something out of a horror movie.............because dumb asses put this idiot in office twice.

ISIS is another bunch nuts in a long line of nuts who want ISLAM to rule the World...............
The World and the United States will have no choice but to eventually deal with them.......and their kind...........

Do it now or later regionally as they force it...............

It's a shit sandwich, and no one likes that............but it's the real deal and ignoring it only allows it to grow........

ISIS needs to be wiped off the face of the earth. It needs to be a NATO and Arab group going into the fight and not just the U.S. again. Obama can't really get the coalition needed as the world doesn't trust him, and he's inept. So getting them on board is about impossible unless ISIS continues to tick them all off. If they will not get on board. ISIS needs to die and unfortunately when the shit hits the fan it seems we are always on the hook.Top it off with a dumb ass CinC, who couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.
The CinC doesn't do the planning or fighting, that's the military's job, so it's the soldiers that you're really dissing. I don't think there's much support for boots on the ground. We should supply weapons, logistical support and air power. Beyond that the Iraqis should be doing their own fighting. I really wish Bush had taken that tack, maybe we wouldn't be in the mess we're in today.

ISIS is another bunch nuts in a long line of nuts who want ISLAM to rule the World...............
The World and the United States will have no choice but to eventually deal with them.......and their kind...........

Do it now or later regionally as they force it...............

It's a shit sandwich, and no one likes that............but it's the real deal and ignoring it only allows it to grow........

True. It's a terrible smelly sandwich. I am saying that we need to start doing things OUR way. If these people want us to get involved and make sacrifices, then it is to be on OUR terms, not theirs. We decide when the region is stable enough to pull out. I'm also really tired of the US having to play mommy or daddy all the time. Why can't someone else deal with them? Why not just let the Egyptians, and some of those other ME countries deal with it? What about the Brits? Why does it HAVE to be the US?

ISIS needs to be wiped off the face of the earth. It needs to be a NATO and Arab group going into the fight and not just the U.S. again. Obama can't really get the coalition needed as the world doesn't trust him, and he's inept. So getting them on board is about impossible unless ISIS continues to tick them all off. If they will not get on board. ISIS needs to die and unfortunately when the shit hits the fan it seems we are always on the hook.Top it off with a dumb ass CinC, who couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.
The CinC doesn't do the planning or fighting, that's the military's job, so it's the soldiers that you're really dissing. I don't think there's much support for boots on the ground. We should supply weapons, logistical support and air power. Beyond that the Iraqis should be doing their own fighting. I really wish Bush had taken that tack, maybe we wouldn't be in the mess we're in today.
The CinC sets the rules of engagement, tells them who they can hit and can't, and then tells Generals to do more with less like always........................

The Generals propose a plan and a dumb ass politician tells them no when they ask for more manpower and men..........says we can't kill the enemy across some BULL SHIT LINE,...............Politicians usually end up killing more of our own than the damned enemy does............

Obama's policy have helped escalate this thing..................by inaction and by attempting to tell countries like Egypt put Radical groups into the elections..............

Oh..........I'm dissing the military.............No you dissed the military by putting a chump in office.

I saw some footage of the Iraqi soldiers on television the other day. Good God, they don't seem at all prepared to deal with such a scourge.

The CinC sets the rules of engagement, tells them who they can hit and can't, and then tells Generals to do more with less like always........................

The Generals propose a plan and a dumb ass politician tells them no when they ask for more manpower and men..........says we can't kill the enemy across some BULL SHIT LINE,...............Politicians usually end up killing more of our own than the damned enemy does............

Obama's policy have helped escalate this thing..................by inaction and by attempting to tell countries like Egypt put Radical groups into the elections..............

Oh..........I'm dissing the military.............No you dissed the military by putting a chump in office.

Also, by involving the United States in the Syria thing. Back then, I was saying that we should trust no one in that conflict. We don't know and have no way to tell who the "good guys" are in such a situation.

Forum List

Back