I thought I heard it all....

...and in further news, Islamic forces invade Spain last Friday.
Where was the Commander In Chief?
Probably sitting up in bed watching it all on drone-cam and ordering the US forces to stand down.

Umayyad conquest of Hispania - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Attempt at Satire, but shows the history lesson....................the day of Mohamed and the invasions of Europe sparking the Christians to get so pissed with ISLAM that they started the Crusades.............

They took North Africa......Sicily..............Spain............and were finally beaten in Central France...........

They had been dominating for nearly 4 centuries at the time of the crusades.............then the Crusades failed and the Ottoman Empire took the region.........only to be beaten in WWI...................

So, a little history of it all....................The 7th Century Caliphate to Dominate the World....................and what did they want..................CONVERT to OUR RELIGION OR DIE...................just as ISIS wants now.

I wonder what kind of human beings could commit such atrocities, especially the things they have been and are doing to children. Are they even human beings? noe has to wonder.
Religious Fanatics doing the Koran and Mohamed to the letter..................This is exactly what Mohamed did back then and they quote the Koran all the time saying they are the only true Religion there....................Mohamed did all of this back then..................

So they believe they are following the true Islam and back it up with postings of the Koran.............

To me they are animals..................and if this is a RELIGION...................THEN IT IS A FALSE RELIGION and that of SATAN and NOT GOD.......................

There will always be good and evil in this world................ISIS is PURE EVIL and are Fing spawns of SATAN.

I can agree with that, but I prefer the term "savages." Animals are better than these alleged "people." Anyone who could even think about doing things like this to children are just . . . way far gone in the mind, IMO.
There is only one solution to these types.............Obliteration.................Nothing else will solve it............The Middle East is Quick sand and has been fought over more than any other land through out history..........and it will keep repeating..................as the West and those of different cultures will eventually be forced to end it with brute force...................

It would be better if the Moderate Muslim countries would deal with them............as it is their culture and back yard.

You know . . . they are just waiting for us to come bail them out. That way, they can blame us for everything. :lol:

Attempt at Satire, but shows the history lesson....................the day of Mohamed and the invasions of Europe sparking the Christians to get so pissed with ISLAM that they started the Crusades.............

They took North Africa......Sicily..............Spain............and were finally beaten in Central France...........

They had been dominating for nearly 4 centuries at the time of the crusades.............then the Crusades failed and the Ottoman Empire took the region.........only to be beaten in WWI...................

So, a little history of it all....................The 7th Century Caliphate to Dominate the World....................and what did they want..................CONVERT to OUR RELIGION OR DIE...................just as ISIS wants now.

I wonder what kind of human beings could commit such atrocities, especially the things they have been and are doing to children. Are they even human beings? noe has to wonder.
Religious Fanatics doing the Koran and Mohamed to the letter..................This is exactly what Mohamed did back then and they quote the Koran all the time saying they are the only true Religion there....................Mohamed did all of this back then..................

So they believe they are following the true Islam and back it up with postings of the Koran.............

To me they are animals..................and if this is a RELIGION...................THEN IT IS A FALSE RELIGION and that of SATAN and NOT GOD.......................

There will always be good and evil in this world................ISIS is PURE EVIL and are Fing spawns of SATAN.

I can agree with that, but I prefer the term "savages." Animals are better than these alleged "people." Anyone who could even think about doing things like this to children are just . . . way far gone in the mind, IMO.
There is only one solution to these types.............Obliteration.................Nothing else will solve it............The Middle East is Quick sand and has been fought over more than any other land through out history..........and it will keep repeating..................as the West and those of different cultures will eventually be forced to end it with brute force...................

It would be better if the Moderate Muslim countries would deal with them............as it is their culture and back yard.

You know . . . they are just waiting for us to come bail them out. That way, they can blame us for everything. :lol:
Pretty standard for them and Europe even.

They ask us what will we do about it................Then when we show up, bitch at us for doing something.............

Maybe the liberals could explain this.................it's kinda of their gig here................Herd animals would probably know.

:cow:

Pretty standard for them and Europe even.

They ask us what will we do about it................Then when we show up, bitch at us for doing something.............

Maybe the liberals could explain this.................it's kinda of their gig here................Herd animals would probably know.

:cow:

Some of them seem to think you can fight a war without civilian casualties. :cuckoo: That is impossible, and people should know this. I also get angry when some of them attribute ALL the deaths in the Iraq war to us. That is just not the case. Insurgents are responsible for a lot if not most of the deaths of innocent civilians. These people have no problem with killing their own to make a "statement."

Forum List

Back