I thought I heard it all....

ISIS is another bunch nuts in a long line of nuts who want ISLAM to rule the World...............
The World and the United States will have no choice but to eventually deal with them.......and their kind...........

Do it now or later regionally as they force it...............

It's a shit sandwich, and no one likes that............but it's the real deal and ignoring it only allows it to grow........

True. It's a terrible smelly sandwich. I am saying that we need to start doing things OUR way. If these people want us to get involved and make sacrifices, then it is to be on OUR terms, not theirs. We decide when the region is stable enough to pull out. I'm also really tired of the US having to play mommy or daddy all the time. Why can't someone else deal with them? Why not just let the Egyptians, and some of those other ME countries deal with it? What about the Brits? Why does it HAVE to be the US?
That same question has been asked by many for a long time.................And as always the politicians play PC games and refuse to fight it as a War or do what is necessary to end it our at least cripple the enemy.

We don't need a prolonged occupation..............I've said for a very long time............get in...........kill as many as possible...........and leave...................staying just invites the same things that happen to Israel all the time..........

ISIS can be dealt a crippling blow, without that many troops if you are willing to fight it like a War and not like your the International police.....................which is stupid and just lets these things drag on................

Most of the population of Syria has been displaced.........Well over half the population.........in ISIS controlled areas the collateral damage would be minimized as these places are ghost towns in many cases.................

LEVEL THE TOWNS.................and end this bs.

ISIS needs to be wiped off the face of the earth. It needs to be a NATO and Arab group going into the fight and not just the U.S. again. Obama can't really get the coalition needed as the world doesn't trust him, and he's inept. So getting them on board is about impossible unless ISIS continues to tick them all off. If they will not get on board. ISIS needs to die and unfortunately when the shit hits the fan it seems we are always on the hook.Top it off with a dumb ass CinC, who couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.
The CinC doesn't do the planning or fighting, that's the military's job, so it's the soldiers that you're really dissing. I don't think there's much support for boots on the ground. We should supply weapons, logistical support and air power. Beyond that the Iraqis should be doing their own fighting. I really wish Bush had taken that tack, maybe we wouldn't be in the mess we're in today.
The CINC identifies the problem, defines the goal, approves the military strategy...so the only conclusion one can draw...is we have no CINC.

ISIS needs to be wiped off the face of the earth. It needs to be a NATO and Arab group going into the fight and not just the U.S. again. Obama can't really get the coalition needed as the world doesn't trust him, and he's inept. So getting them on board is about impossible unless ISIS continues to tick them all off. If they will not get on board. ISIS needs to die and unfortunately when the shit hits the fan it seems we are always on the hook.Top it off with a dumb ass CinC, who couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.
The CinC doesn't do the planning or fighting, that's the military's job, so it's the soldiers that you're really dissing. I don't think there's much support for boots on the ground. We should supply weapons, logistical support and air power. Beyond that the Iraqis should be doing their own fighting. I really wish Bush had taken that tack, maybe we wouldn't be in the mess we're in today.
The CinC sets the rules of engagement, tells them who they can hit and can't, and then tells Generals to do more with less like always........................

The Generals propose a plan and a dumb ass politician tells them no when they ask for more manpower and men..........says we can't kill the enemy across some BULL SHIT LINE,...............Politicians usually end up killing more of our own than the damned enemy does............

Obama's policy have helped escalate this thing..................by inaction and by attempting to tell countries like Egypt put Radical groups into the elections..............

Oh..........I'm dissing the military.............No you dissed the military by putting a chump in office.

Also, by involving the United States in the Syria thing. Back then, I was saying that we should trust no one in that conflict. We don't know and have no way to tell who the "good guys" are in such a situation.
Syria has ISIS and other radical groups...............the FSA...........Syrian troops...........the Kurds now..............in a death match................It's kind of like throwing clubs into the ring and watch them club each other to death.............

The FSA will never take the country, and even if they did with our support they'd never hold it....................So our support for them is a wasted effort.

ISIS is another bunch nuts in a long line of nuts who want ISLAM to rule the World...............
The World and the United States will have no choice but to eventually deal with them.......and their kind...........

It's a shit sandwich, and no one likes that............but it's the real deal and ignoring it only allows it to grow........

True. It's a terrible smelly sandwich. I am saying that we need to start doing things OUR way. If these people want us to get involved and make sacrifices, then it is to be on OUR terms, not theirs. We decide when the region is stable enough to pull out. I'm also really tired of the US having to play mommy or daddy all the time. Why can't someone else deal with them? Why not just let the Egyptians, and some of those other ME countries deal with it? What about the Brits? Why does it HAVE to be the US?
That same question has been asked by many for a long time.................And as always the politicians play PC games and refuse to fight it as a War or do what is necessary to end it our at least cripple the enemy.

We don't need a prolonged occupation..............I've said for a very long time............get in...........kill as many as possible...........and leave...................staying just invites the same things that happen to Israel all the time..........

ISIS can be dealt a crippling blow, without that many troops if you are willing to fight it like a War and not like your the International police.....................which is stupid and just lets these things drag on................

Most of the population of Syria has been displaced.........Well over half the population.........in ISIS controlled areas the collateral damage would be minimized as these places are ghost towns in many cases.................

I just wish they would stop coming to us for help. I really don't want our country to have anything to do with any of them. I don't trust them at all.

I just wish they would stop coming to us for help. I really don't want our country to have anything to do with any of them. I don't trust them at all.
It's not just that............it's the Global Jihad effort as well.................many attacks have been foiled since 9/11 and they keep trying..................ISIS is another group trying to do the same thing.................and the World and the United States can't simply ignore it.....................

But the World in general usually lets us handle it..............without putting up and risking their own people.............The United Nations and most of Europe are a joke.................They had to ask Obama to deal with a piss ant country like Libya which is now a complete mess.........................Perhaps they need to get into this as well instead of cheering and booing from the side lines.

It's a lose/lose situation in my eyes.
It always has been that way there.................Their culture and ours don't mesh.............AND NEVER WILL......................and just like throughout the history of the world we will fight each other.....................

This is history repeating itself....................as History always does.................It can't be stopped.............it's going to happen.............better to do it when they are weaker than wait until they've gained more ground.

It's not just that............it's the Global Jihad effort as well.................many attacks have been foiled since 9/11 and they keep trying..................ISIS is another group trying to do the same thing.................and the World and the United States can't simply ignore it.....................

But the World in general usually lets us handle it..............without putting up and risking their own people.............The United Nations and most of Europe are a joke.................They had to ask Obama to deal with a piss ant country like Libya which is now a complete mess.........................Perhaps they need to get into this as well instead of cheering and booing from the side lines.

Absolutely. If you ask me, this is more of a problem for the Russians and Chinese. I believe they are the ones who purchase a lot of oil from the ME. Why can't they deal with this?

Absolutely. If you ask me, this is more of a problem for the Russians and Chinese. I believe they are the ones who purchase a lot of oil from the ME. Why can't they deal with this?
Russia produces a lot of oil, and are not dependent on the Middle East for their oil..............They are now in a BRICS agreement to trade oil in Rubles instead of the Petro Dollar...............They've agreed to supply China with Oil from Russia in these agreements..................OPEC countered by massively increasing supply...........which is why we are seeing low prices now......................In an effort to destroy the Ruble and also Fracking here in the United States..............The Ruble is plunging...................and OPEC production is at very high levels..................

Oil supply to China has not been disrupted by ISIS...............China's supplies are not cut at all..............and in fact are now cheaper to buy just like here...................

China loves supporting rouge countries as does Russia, for economic deals and causing us trouble.

It is SO depressing. I really don't want our guys to have to go back there ever again. I know that is how it will end up though.
If he'd step it up on the air campaign we could possible avert that.............but he will not commit a large scale invasion to end this...............

So, it will drag on...........He has asked for 3 years of authorization of military force over there............so we can go 7 sorties a day until he gets out.......unless other arabs eventually kill the ISIS threat..............as he negotiates with Iran to get them to deal with it as well..................which could lead to their control in Iraq.............not happening yet but Iran wants the sanctions gone so they can develop the bomb...................Israel will eventually hit those sites and the place will go even more hay wire if that is even possible anymore.

Russia produces a lot of oil, and are not dependent on the Middle East for their oil..............They are now in a BRICS agreement to trade oil in Rubles instead of the Petro Dollar...............They've agreed to supply China with Oil from Russia in these agreements..................OPEC countered by massively increasing supply...........which is why we are seeing low prices now......................In an effort to destroy the Ruble and also Fracking here in the United States..............The Ruble is plunging...................and OPEC production is at very high levels..................

Oil supply to China has not been disrupted by ISIS...............China's supplies are not cut at all..............and in fact are now cheaper to buy just like here...................

China loves supporting rouge countries as does Russia, for economic deals and causing us trouble.

Well, you would think some of these countries who do purchase oil from the ME would be worried about this ISIS situation. Who knows what the savages are capable of? I think they want to bring us all into the dark ages, so disrupting the flow of oil would be right up their alley.

It is SO depressing. I really don't want our guys to have to go back there ever again. I know that is how it will end up though.
If he'd step it up on the air campaign we could possible avert that.............but he will not commit a large scale invasion to end this...............

So, it will drag on...........He has asked for 3 years of authorization of military force over there............so we can go 7 sorties a day until he gets out.......unless other arabs eventually kill the ISIS threat..............as he negotiates with Iran to get them to deal with it as well..................which could lead to their control in Iraq.............not happening yet but Iran wants the sanctions gone so they can develop the bomb...................Israel will eventually hit those sites and the place will go even more hay wire if that is even possible anymore.

God, I find this all very confusing and quite disturbing too.

...and in further news, Islamic forces invade Spain last Friday.
Where was the Commander In Chief?
Probably sitting up in bed watching it all on drone-cam and ordering the US forces to stand down.

On Friday, a raiding force from North Africa approximately 1,700-strong led by Tariq Ibn Ziyad, landed south of present-day Spain.
Umayyad conquest of Hispania - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Attempt at Satire, but shows the history lesson....................the day of Mohamed and the invasions of Europe sparking the Christians to get so pissed with ISLAM that they started the Crusades.............

They took North Africa......Sicily..............Spain............and were finally beaten in Central France...........

They had been dominating for nearly 4 centuries at the time of the crusades.............then the Crusades failed and the Ottoman Empire took the region.........only to be beaten in WWI...................

So, a little history of it all....................The 7th Century Caliphate to Dominate the World....................and what did they want..................CONVERT to OUR RELIGION OR DIE...................just as ISIS wants now.

Probably sitting up in bed watching it all on drone-cam and ordering the US forces to stand down.

On Friday, a raiding force from North Africa approximately 1,700-strong led by Tariq Ibn Ziyad, landed south of present-day Spain.
Attempt at Satire, but shows the history lesson....................the day of Mohamed and the invasions of Europe sparking the Christians to get so pissed with ISLAM that they started the Crusades.............

They took North Africa......Sicily..............Spain............and were finally beaten in Central France...........

They had been dominating for nearly 4 centuries at the time of the crusades.............then the Crusades failed and the Ottoman Empire took the region.........only to be beaten in WWI...................

So, a little history of it all....................The 7th Century Caliphate to Dominate the World....................and what did they want..................CONVERT to OUR RELIGION OR DIE...................just as ISIS wants now.

I wonder what kind of human beings could commit such atrocities, especially the things they have been and are doing to children. Are they even human beings? noe has to wonder.

I wonder what kind of human beings could commit such atrocities, especially the things they have been and are doing to children. Are they even human beings? noe has to wonder.
Religious Fanatics doing the Koran and Mohamed to the letter..................This is exactly what Mohamed did back then and they quote the Koran all the time saying they are the only true Religion there....................Mohamed did all of this back then..................

So they believe they are following the true Islam and back it up with postings of the Koran.............

To me they are animals..................and if this is a RELIGION...................THEN IT IS A FALSE RELIGION and that of SATAN and NOT GOD.......................

There will always be good and evil in this world................ISIS is PURE EVIL and are Fing spawns of SATAN.

Religious Fanatics doing the Koran and Mohamed to the letter..................This is exactly what Mohamed did back then and they quote the Koran all the time saying they are the only true Religion there....................Mohamed did all of this back then..................

So they believe they are following the true Islam and back it up with postings of the Koran.............

To me they are animals..................and if this is a RELIGION...................THEN IT IS A FALSE RELIGION and that of SATAN and NOT GOD.......................

There will always be good and evil in this world................ISIS is PURE EVIL and are Fing spawns of SATAN.

I can agree with that, but I prefer the term "savages." Animals are better than these alleged "people." Anyone who could even think about doing things like this to children are just . . . way far gone in the mind, IMO.

I can agree with that, but I prefer the term "savages." Animals are better than these alleged "people." Anyone who could even think about doing things like this to children are just . . . way far gone in the mind, IMO.
There is only one solution to these types.............Obliteration.................Nothing else will solve it............The Middle East is Quick sand and has been fought over more than any other land through out history..........and it will keep repeating..................as the West and those of different cultures will eventually be forced to end it with brute force...................

It would be better if the Moderate Muslim countries would deal with them............as it is their culture and back yard.

There is only one solution to these types.............Obliteration.................Nothing else will solve it............The Middle East is Quick sand and has been fought over more than any other land through out history..........and it will keep repeating..................as the West and those of different cultures will eventually be forced to end it with brute force...................

It would be better if the Moderate Muslim countries would deal with them............as it is their culture and back yard.

I wish they would deal with it. At least Jordan and Egypt are involved, apparently also getting tired of the violence. Yes, they really need to get their act together and join us here in today's day and age.

Forum List

Back