Another racist gaffe from Biden is buried by the controlled media

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Biden has a history of racist comments and they're always buried by his pals in the press.

Media Covers Up Biden s Latest Racist Gaffe - Breitbart

feb 17 2015
Democrats sure got it good. Louisiana Republican Governor Bobby Jindal dares to agree with CNN’s own reporting about European no-go zones, and the left-wing network brands him an anti-Muslim racist. On the other hand, when Vice President Joe Biden stereotypes Somali immigrants as nothing more than a bunch of cab drivers, the media pretends it didn’t happen. The slur is left completely out of their reporting.

Video shows that during Tuesday’s White House summit on generic extremism, Biden actually said of Somalis, “If you ever come to the train station with me, you’ll notice that I have great relationships with them because there’s an awful lot of them driving cabs and are friends of mine. For real. I’m not being solicitous. I’m being serious.”

Old Joe can't keep his roving hands off females either.
biden-carter-internal.jpg

What an old piece of shit...

Biden has a history of racist comments and they're always buried by his pals in the press.

feb 17 2015
Democrats sure got it good. Louisiana Republican Governor Bobby Jindal dares to agree with CNN’s own reporting about European no-go zones, and the left-wing network brands him an anti-Muslim racist. On the other hand, when Vice President Joe Biden stereotypes Somali immigrants as nothing more than a bunch of cab drivers, the media pretends it didn’t happen. The slur is left completely out of their reporting.

Video shows that during Tuesday’s White House summit on generic extremism, Biden actually said of Somalis, “If you ever come to the train station with me, you’ll notice that I have great relationships with them because there’s an awful lot of them driving cabs and are friends of mine. For real. I’m not being solicitous. I’m being serious.”

Soooooo .... where exactly does he say Somalis are "nothing more than" cab drivers?
What kind of race is "Somali" anyway? What kind of race is "Muslim"? Did somebody change definitions overnight?

And where are these past racist comments? Got any quotes?

Last edited:

feb 17 2015

Soooooo .... where exactly does he say Somalis are "nothing more than" cab drivers?

Yeahhhhh, nothing racist about Biden's comments' Like saying a black guy being clean and articulate was "Storybook, man!"

feb 17 2015

Yeahhhhh, nothing racist about Biden's comments' Like saying a black guy being clean and articulate was "Storybook, man!"

Really.
And where did he say this?

:popcorn:

feb 17 2015

Really.

You're not serious I hope.

feb 17 2015

Really.

OCDPogo, you DO NOT DESERVE to be able to post in the political section....you are a full blown idiot!!!!

Go to youtube and put in Biden: "Obama is Clean & Articulate".mov

It will not embed with a .mov ending!

Another SAVER of OCDPogo's genius!

Last edited:
OP is a reach.. Anyone that knows me knows that I hold the Obama regime and the government bought press in quite low esteem. But come on; other than being a bit goony (and probably made up bs brian williams style), there is nothing wrong with Biden's statement.

feb 17 2015

Really.

Oh yes. We're gonna do this.

Here they are

The Top 5 Racist Biden Gaffes ... - Fox Nation

Couldn't post 'em on your own I see. Plausible deniability right?

Very well. I'll treat these as if you posted them. From the link:

>> ONE. Biden kicked off his 2007 White House run by condescending to his current running mate, saying that then-Sen. Barack Obama was the “first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.” <<
-- and? How is this "racist"?

>> “You don’t know my state. My state was a slave state … my state is the 8th largest black population in the country,” he said. <<
-- same question. Are either of these inaccurate? Actually it doesn't matter whether they're accurate or not; there's no judgment made about race.

Do you even understand what "racism" means? Summa y'all seem to think a mere mentiion of race is "racism".

It isn't.

>> “you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.” <<
Stupidly phrased; obviously you don't need an accent to walk into the store. But again -- where is the racism? Accent is a matter of mother tongue training. It has nothing to do with "race" anyway.

--- which returns:

Oops! That page can’t be found.

That it then?
You lose.

"Racism" means the value judgment that one race is superior/inferior to another. None of these quotes exhibit that. Nor does the one in your OP. You've got zero.

THINK

Really.

Here they are

>> ONE. Biden kicked off his 2007 White House run by condescending to his current running mate, saying that then-Sen. Barack Obama was the “first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.” <<

>> “You don’t know my state. My state was a slave state … my state is the 8th largest black population in the country,” he said. <<
-- same question. Are either of these inaccurate? Actually it doesn't matter whether they're accurate or not; there's no judgment made about race.

Do you even understand what "racism" means? Summa y'all seem to think a mere mentiion of race is "racism".

It isn't.

>> “you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.” <<
Stupidly phrased; obviously you don't need an accent to walk into the store. But again -- where is the racism? Accent is a matter of mother tongue training. It has nothing to do with "race" anyway.

--- which returns:

That it then?
You lose.

"Racism" means the value judgment that one race is superior/inferior to another. None of these quotes exhibit that. Nor does the one in your OP. You've got zero.

THINK

That's just BS. If anyone else had said those things, the left would be calling them a racist. It's your boy Biden, so it's okay? What's with the double standard?

Really.

Here they are

It isn't.

--- which returns:

That it then?
You lose.

THINK

That's just BS. If anyone else had said those things, the left would be calling them a racist. It's your boy Biden, so it's okay? What's with the double standard?

Speculation fallaces can eat my shorts. You can't call "double standard" when one of those standards is your own strawman. :cuckoo:

I'll ask again until somebody admits there's no answer --- where is the racism in any of these statements?

That doesn't mean, "if X said this Y would happen" and it doesn't mean "b-b-but a Fox Noise message board says 'dat's wacist". It means exactly what it says: where is it?

The first line of the first post in this thread reads:
"Biden has a history of racist comments and they're always buried by his pals in the press."

--- still waiting for evidence of said "history".

Last edited:

Really.

Here they are

It isn't.

--- which returns:

That it then?
You lose.

THINK

Speculation fallaces can eat my shorts. I'll ask again until somebody admits there's no answer --- where is the racism in any of these statements?

That doesn't mean, "if X said this Y would happen" and it doesn't mean "b-b-but a Fox Noise message board says 'dat's wacist". It means exactly what it says: where is it?

The first line of the first post in this thread reads:
"Biden has a history of racist comments and they're always buried by his pals in the press."

--- still waiting for evidence of said "history".

That doesn't address my point. If anyone else had said those things, the left would definitely be calling racism.

Same speculation fallacy all over again.

Is there an echoechoecho in this caverncaverncavern?

The question remains unmolested: where's the racism?
impatient.gif

Same speculation fallacy all over again.

Is there an echoechoecho in this caverncaverncavern?

The question remains unmolested: where's the racism?
impatient.gif

The coverage of presidential candidate Senator Joe Biden’s racist remarks about Senator Barack Obama demonstrates a blatant media double standard. If a Republican had condescendingly referred to a black person as “clean,” “bright” and “articulate,” he or she would have been branded as a racist and banished from public life. But Biden’s political career had to be saved at any cost. Why?

A quick look at the news from the past week provides an answer. Biden, chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, has been organizing opposition to the Bush Administration’s policy in Iraq. That means he has to be given a pass, even though this is the second time in less than a year that he has made disparaging remarks about a member of a minority group. He previously claimed that “you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.” This comment was caught on C-SPAN and can be seen on YouTube.

For our media, destroying the Bush policy in Iraq takes precedence over making an issue of Biden’s racism.

Biden has been described by Robert Guttman, the Director of the Center on Politics & Foreign Relations at the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies in Washington, D.C., as “the most knowledgeable, articulate and concerned” spokesman for the Democratic Party on foreign policy.

On the Huffington Post website, Guttman declared that “no one doubts he has the expertise in foreign affairs to hit the floor running if he became our next president.”

For these reasons, which are shared by many in the liberal media, Biden’s racism must be excused. That is why this supremely articulate individual must now be transformed into someone who makes “verbal slips” on race. Even on the “conservative” Fox News, Brit Hume said Biden’s problem was that he talked too much, not that he was a racist.

However, when then-Republican Senator and candidate George Allen called an Indian-American a “macaca” during a campaign rally, he was hounded by the media to the point where the controversy contributed to his eventual defeat. Republican Senator Trent Lott’s joking comments that one-time segregationist Strom Thurmond would have been a good president were covered so extensively by the media that Lott was forced to step down from his post as Senate majority leader.

Lott’s “offensive” comments included the remark that “When Strom Thurmond ran for president, we voted for him. We’re proud of it. And if the rest of the country had followed our lead, we wouldn’t have had all these problems over the years, either.” It was obviously intended to make an old man feel good, in contrast to Biden’s denigration of a whole race of people by singling out one as civilized.

Clearly, there is a lower media standard for Democrats, who include Senator Robert Byrd, a former member of the Ku Klux Klan, and Howard Dean, the Democratic chairman who once remarked that “I still want to be the candidate for guys with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.”

But Biden’s big mouth does stand out. His rhetoric suggests that he pays close attention to how members of minority groups look, smell or sound. He exhibits the classic behavior of a racist.

At least it can be said in this case that Biden was speaking his own mind. He was forced out of the presidential race in 1988 when he was caught plagiarizing a speech from a British politician. That scandal is rarely, if ever, mentioned by the media when discussing Biden’s record and career as an “articulate” foreign policy spokesman.

feb 17 2015

Really.

Seriously, Pogo? You're embarrassing yourself...

feb 17 2015

Really.

Seriously, Pogo? You're embarrassing yourself...

Funny nobody can answer the question, innit? Echo chamber repeats the meme over and over, nobody bothers to stop and check to see if it makes any sense in the first place. Oopsie.

Even funnier that even given the dearth of a basis, nobody can bring themselves to admit the OP is full of shit.

DeNial is a deep river.

Forum List

Back