I thought I heard it all....

Well, to start with, ISIS was not present in Libya at the time the events in the OP occurred.
You have got to be kidding me. You actually believe that?

Why is the headline Obama Condemns Egypt Bombing ISIS In Retaliation For Slaughter Of Christians if there was no ISIS in Libya when Egypt tried to bomb them there? How does that happen?

As has been pointed out repeatedly in the thread, the headline in the OP is a flat-out lie.
So you should have no problem telling me exactly what the name of the group is that Egypt was attacking since you claim it wasn't ISIS but some other radical muslim group.

Egypt was supporting the Libyan Parliament/Army, so it was likely one of the various groups supporting the New General National Congress.
OK, so one of those New General National Congress groups would include ISIS, right? Why do you keep fighting that Egypt knew exactly who the problem was and president selfie stick/fruit loop bath had his head up his ass and wouldn't help them take that group out when we had the opportunity.

In August of last year, ISIS has no presence whatsoever in Libya, so no - ISIS was not one of those NGNC groups.

Not that I'm defending Obama, but I would like to see a more reputable link. That link seems a little shady to me. Who is Pat Dollard anyway?
I was on a usually reliable message board and saw that subject posted...with a different link....when I check that link it was not available...so I used another link to the same story. Haste makes waste sometimes...but as hillary said, what diff at this point does it make...the resulting response would be the same.

Idiots make waste. You ought to just apologize and make a sincere effort to avoid being a loser hack in the future.
When you do, I will.

Find one example where I posted something that is factually incorrect. I will gladly show you how a man apologizes.

I'll wait.

Shut up! What about my question about China? What do you think China is going to do? If WE don't do something, maybe THEY will . . . for a change.

What? Fuck off.

And they wonder why we depict their heroes as clowns. The OP should settle that question.

Where did you see us claiming a hero in this thread? Politicians aren't hero's to us like they are to you. A failed community organizer, a creeper VP, a drunk ex-first lady and a sex addict of an ex-president aren't my kind of hero's. I prefer people who have actually done something. And nobody mentioned in this thread has risen to that level.

Well, most people disapprove how Obama is handling things. He needs to step it up or stay the hell out. One or the other. Quit playing around with these guys. What do you think this is going to do to the democrats come election time?

Poll Most disapprove of Obama handling of ISIS - CNN.com

Washington (CNN)Americans are increasingly unhappy with President Barack Obama's handling of ISIS, and a growing share of the nation believes that fight is going badly, according to a new CNN/ORC survey released Monday.

The CNN/ORC poll found 57% of Americans disapprove of how Obama is handling the threat posed by ISIS, a significant decline in support for the President over the past few months. In late September, that number was 49%.

Fifty-seven percent disapprove of his handling of foreign affairs more broadly, and 54% disapprove of how the President is handling terrorism. Another 60% rate Obama negatively on his handling of electronic national security.

The declining approval ratings for Obama on national security come as a weekend of international turmoil further underscores the growing threats abroad.

I was on a usually reliable message board and saw that subject posted...with a different link....when I check that link it was not available...so I used another link to the same story. Haste makes waste sometimes...but as hillary said, what diff at this point does it make...the resulting response would be the same.

Idiots make waste. You ought to just apologize and make a sincere effort to avoid being a loser hack in the future.
When you do, I will.

Find one example where I posted something that is factually incorrect. I will gladly show you how a man apologizes.

I'll wait.

Shut up! What about my question about China? What do you think China is going to do? If WE don't do something, maybe THEY will . . . for a change.

What? Fuck off.

Why can't you EVER discuss anything? All you ever do is troll. I think you want to suck Obama's cock or something. :rolleyes-41: Seriously.

When you do, I will.

I'll wait.

What? Fuck off.

Grow up and discuss things like an adult instead of running from thread to thread with your idiocy.

You have got to be kidding me. You actually believe that?

Why is the headline Obama Condemns Egypt Bombing ISIS In Retaliation For Slaughter Of Christians if there was no ISIS in Libya when Egypt tried to bomb them there? How does that happen?

As has been pointed out repeatedly in the thread, the headline in the OP is a flat-out lie.
So you should have no problem telling me exactly what the name of the group is that Egypt was attacking since you claim it wasn't ISIS but some other radical muslim group.

Egypt was supporting the Libyan Parliament/Army, so it was likely one of the various groups supporting the New General National Congress.
OK, so one of those New General National Congress groups would include ISIS, right? Why do you keep fighting that Egypt knew exactly who the problem was and president selfie stick/fruit loop bath had his head up his ass and wouldn't help them take that group out when we had the opportunity.

In August of last year, ISIS has no presence whatsoever in Libya, so no - ISIS was not one of those NGNC groups.
You're fucking kidding me right? Are you just trying to make stupid jokes or something?

When you do, I will.

I'll wait.

What? Fuck off.

What do you have to say about this? Anything? Or "fuck off" again?

Washington (CNN)Americans are increasingly unhappy with President Barack Obama's handling of ISIS, and a growing share of the nation believes that fight is going badly, according to a new CNN/ORC survey released Monday.

The CNN/ORC poll found 57% of Americans disapprove of how Obama is handling the threat posed by ISIS, a significant decline in support for the President over the past few months. In late September, that number was 49%.

Fifty-seven percent disapprove of his handling of foreign affairs more broadly, and 54% disapprove of how the President is handling terrorism. Another 60% rate Obama negatively on his handling of electronic national security.

The declining approval ratings for Obama on national security come as a weekend of international turmoil further underscores the growing threats abroad.

When you do, I will.

I'll wait.

What? Fuck off.

Why can't you EVER discuss anything? All you ever do is troll. I think you want to suck Obama's cock or something. :rolleyes-41: Seriously.

Why are you addressing me? I wasn't discussing anything with you. You aren't worth the effort. Why don't you tell us what China is going to fûcking do and why it is of such concern?

You want to engage me in a discussion....but I'm not interested. Therefore...I said fuck off. Get it? You aren't bright enough.

When you do, I will.

I'll wait.

What? Fuck off.

Why are you riding me? I wasn't discussing anything with you. You are a functional retard. Why don't you tell us what China is going to fûcking do and why it is of such concern?

You want to engage me in a discussion....but I'm not interested. Therefore...I said fuck off.

No, I want to see if you know HOW to discuss anything. Apparently not. All you can do is be a nasty ugly little troll. Now why don't YOU fuck off, little pathetic tardface.

When you do, I will.

I'll wait.

What? Fuck off.

Why are you riding me? I wasn't discussing anything with you. You are a functional retard. Why don't you tell us what China is going to fûcking do and why it is of such concern?

You want to engage me in a discussion....but I'm not interested. Therefore...I said fuck off.

If there was anyone people should put on ignore, it's this little fucktard. He's an obvious troll.

I'll wait.

What? Fuck off.

No, I want to see if you know HOW to discuss anything. Apparently not. All you can do is be a nasty ugly little troll. Now why don't YOU fuck off, little pathetic tardface.

Listen. Dummy. I'm not here to prove that I can discuss things with idiots.

You don't warrant any effort. You get what you deserve from me......and it ain't much.

I'll wait.

What? Fuck off.

If there was anyone people should put on ignore, it's this little fucktard. He's an obvious troll.

Of course. Do so. Maybe you can start a club.

WE don't have a fool. We have an idiot with an agenda. And his agenda is not and never will be to stop a bunch of turds from killing people but helping them along their merry way.

How would you know, you still think Ford didn't take bailout monies.

What? Fuck off.

Listen. Dummy. I'm not here to prove that I can discuss things with idiots.

You don't warrant any effort. You get what you deserve from me......and it ain't much.

You're the dummy, and thank you for continuing to prove it. Unlike yourself, I am trying to have an intelligent discussion and ask good questions. You, OTOH, are a nasty little fucktard. Now go suck Obama's cock. Lol. :D You know you want to gobble that.

What? Fuck off.

Of course. Do so. Maybe you can start a club.

I don't have to put you on ignore. It's easy enough without any ignore button. Lol. I was just testing to you to see if you could actually discuss something like an adult, but you cannot. You are just here to troll, but you really aren't even very good at that.

Forum List

Back