I thought I heard it all....

This story is from last August when Egypt bombed Libya toward the end of that month, having nothing to do with the killing of Egyptian Christians in Libya this month.

The Pentagon was expressing concern that the unilateral bombing in August 2014 could further deteriorate conditions in Libya.

The propensity of so many on the right to lie is what 'takes the cake.'
What difference at this point does it make when the words were spoken...they were spoken and undoudtedly would be repeated in all future similar circumstances...we know what this confused and cowardly administration stands for. And NTP...GFY.
You propagated a lie with your thread.

This may have been intentional on your part, making you a liar as well.

Or you were just lazy and stupid, so blinded by your unwarranted hatred for the president that you're predisposed to believe anything negative concerning Obama, including a lie.

This story is from last August when Egypt bombed Libya toward the end of that month, having nothing to do with the killing of Egyptian Christians in Libya this month.

The Pentagon was expressing concern that the unilateral bombing in August 2014 could further deteriorate conditions in Libya.

The propensity of so many on the right to lie is what 'takes the cake.'
What difference at this point does it make when the words were spoken...they were spoken and undoudtedly would be repeated in all future similar circumstances...we know what this confused and cowardly administration stands for. And NTP...GFY.
You propagated a lie with your thread.

This may have been intentional on your part, making you a liar as well.

Or you were just lazy and stupid, so blinded by your unwarranted hatred for the president that you're predisposed to believe anything negative concerning Obama, including a lie.
Talk to the hand, Remus...you get the same reply as laughable got.

Any of you left wing assholes have anything to indicate the policy has changed in the last six months?

A better question for you would be why would obie deny them the info six months ago if he was serious about containing ISIS and looking for allies?

Any of you left wing assholes have anything to indicate the policy has changed in the last six months?

A better question for you would be why would obie deny them the info six months ago if he was serious about containing ISIS and looking for allies?

Well, to start with, ISIS was not present in Libya at the time the events in the OP occurred.

Well, to start with, ISIS was not present in Libya at the time the events in the OP occurred.
So we're back to quibble about bad terrorists and not so bad...sure way to lose the war.

So we're back to quibble about bad terrorists and not so bad...sure way to lose the war.

Actually, no.

What we're doing is mocking your staggering lack of knowledge and gullibility.

Actually, no.

Then mock...don't quibble.

Actually, no.

Pointing out the fact that your OP is a complete lie isn't "quibbling".

You have got to be kidding me. You actually believe that?

Why is the headline Obama Condemns Egypt Bombing ISIS In Retaliation For Slaughter Of Christians if there was no ISIS in Libya when Egypt tried to bomb them there? How does that happen?

Actually, no.

That's not what you did...you quibbled about ISIS not being there...inferring that would change Obamas week kneed response. Did US aircraft bomb ISIS in Libya today?

Why is the headline Obama Condemns Egypt Bombing ISIS In Retaliation For Slaughter Of Christians if there was no ISIS in Libya when Egypt tried to bomb them there? How does that happen?

As has been pointed out repeatedly in the thread, the headline in the OP is a flat-out lie.

As has been pointed out repeatedly in the thread, the headline in the OP is a flat-out lie.
So you should have no problem telling me exactly what the name of the group is that Egypt was attacking since you claim it wasn't ISIS but some other radical muslim group.

Actually, no.

That's not what you did...you quibbled about ISIS not being there...inferring that would change Obamas week kneed response. Did US aircraft bomb ISIS in Libya today?

This is what your OP said:

Are you still refusing to accept that it's not the slightest bit true?

Not that I'm defending Obama, but I would like to see a more reputable link. That link seems a little shady to me. Who is Pat Dollard anyway?
I was on a usually reliable message board and saw that subject posted...with a different link....when I check that link it was not available...so I used another link to the same story. Haste makes waste sometimes...but as hillary said, what diff at this point does it make...the resulting response would be the same.

Actually, no.

This is what your OP said:

Are you still refusing to accept that it's not the slightest bit true?
I stand by the hillary response...if that was good enuf for you then...it should be good enuf now.

Forum List

Back