I think we should let the BLM judge and decide punishment for the cop

The cop didn't murder Floyd, he resisted arrest, the cops acted within policy, and the doped up criminal had a heart attack, Good riddance.

No, they didn't. When informed that Floyd no longer had a pulse, instead of rendering aid, the asshole cop kept his knee planted for another two and a half minutes. THAT is what makes it murder.

~~~~~~
George Floyd died of a heart attack from Fentanyl overdose. His asphyxiation was caused by fentanyl and cardiac arrest. While Floyd resisted arrest, he demanded to be taken out of the cruiser and wanted to lay down so he could breathe better, he thought.

Had Floyd told the arresting officers that he was overdosing from Fentanyl, they would have administered Narcan which is now distributed to police cruisers nationwide. Police are not psychic nor are they mind readers....

Last edited:
When your three year old throws a little shit fit tantrum at the story because they want candy, do you think the actual way to prevent such outbursts in the future is to let them pick anything they want?

Last edited:
This is the only way to stop them from rioting, looting and destroying our cities so I believe we should let them chose the judge and jury for the cop that murdered George Floyd. This cop screwed himself and nothing short of this will ever result in anything besides more defunding of the police departments, more rioting and more violence. Let them have a crack at judging this man and see if they can be fair as they bitch and scream how they can do a better job. Since they want to judge and want the power as they believe they're better and more morally just, well, give it to them and put their mortal fucking soul in the hot seat and lets see how popular they're when they're the ones with the power as I seriously doubt these assholes will want it for long and most of them will give up when society turns on them for being idiots. They will have to judge wisely or they'll be the ones being burnt down and chased out of town.

This is the only way to handle a goddamn lynch mob outside of opposing violence. Sadly opposing them with violence has failed as most of our cities are ruled by their less radical people already.

The blm and antifa fucks already chose unchecked violence. It's not the only way to check a lynch mob, lynch mobs been checked all thru history. Let the peacekeepers do their job. They will do it.

The cop didn't murder Floyd, he resisted arrest, the cops acted within policy, and the doped up criminal had a heart attack, Good riddance.

No, they didn't. When informed that Floyd no longer had a pulse, instead of rendering aid, the asshole cop kept his knee planted for another two and a half minutes. THAT is what makes it murder.
Perhaps he thought the still resisting. I still don't care. The cops are locked up and the scum are still rioting.

It's impossible to resist when you are dead. Use your head.
I don't care man, this crap is out of control. The goddam cops are locked up and the dem criminal scum are still tearing the country apart. Kill them all!

This is the only way to stop them from rioting, looting and destroying our cities so I believe we should let them chose the judge and jury for the cop that murdered George Floyd. This cop screwed himself and nothing short of this will ever result in anything besides more defunding of the police departments, more rioting and more violence. Let them have a crack at judging this man and see if they can be fair as they bitch and scream how they can do a better job. Since they want to judge and want the power as they believe they're better and more morally just, well, give it to them and put their mortal fucking soul in the hot seat and lets see how popular they're when they're the ones with the power as I seriously doubt these assholes will want it for long and most of them will give up when society turns on them for being idiots. They will have to judge wisely or they'll be the ones being burnt down and chased out of town.

This is the only way to handle a goddamn lynch mob outside of opposing violence. Sadly opposing them with violence has failed as most of our cities are ruled by their less radical people already.

The blm and antifa fucks already chose unchecked violence. It's not the only way to check a lynch mob, lynch mobs been checked all thru history. Let the peacekeepers do their job. They will do it.

~~~~~~
Everybody who has seen cowboy movies and read history has a picture in their mind of Wyatt Earp standing in front of the jail with a sawed-off shotgun holding off a mob that wants to lynch a prisoner. That actually happened in 1881.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

False and never beforecsuggested
Make it up to fake it up
Lib 101

It's viewable in the video. It is factually true that after being informed he had no pulse he kept his knee on his neck for a further 2.5 minutes.

so? whoever was checking the pulse did not GET IT. Not so unusual in a situation of violent restraint. Was he DEAD at that point?
Not until the ME or a medic pronounces him dead.

uhm-----people can SHOW UP in the hospital ALREADY DEAD-----but THAT is not the point of death. As to
FEELING A PULSE------that is probably the least helpful way to determine if is person is dead. There are lots of reasons for the peripheral pulses to be too weak to feel-----like simple stuff----like a drop in Blood Pressure. I took a look at the reports and----HAVE NO IDEA at what point FLOYD actually died from that which has been published

~~~~~~
Everybody who has seen cowboy movies and read history has a picture in their mind of Wyatt Earp standing in front of the jail with a sawed-off shotgun holding off a mob that wants to lynch a prisoner. That actually happened in 1881.

Damn right. Vigilante justice plain old not going to be tolerated then or now.

Forum List

Back