I think we should let the BLM judge and decide punishment for the cop

Politicallyinsane

Gold Member
Oct 6, 2019
This is the only way to stop them from rioting, looting and destroying our cities so I believe we should let them chose the judge and jury for the cop that murdered George Floyd. This cop screwed himself and nothing short of this will ever result in anything besides more defunding of the police departments, more rioting and more violence. Let them have a crack at judging this man and see if they can be fair as they bitch and scream how they can do a better job. Since they want to judge and want the power as they believe they're better and more morally just, well, give it to them and put their mortal fucking soul in the hot seat and lets see how popular they're when they're the ones with the power as I seriously doubt these assholes will want it for long and most of them will give up when society turns on them for being idiots. They will have to judge wisely or they'll be the ones being burnt down and chased out of town.

This is the only way to handle a goddamn lynch mob outside of opposing violence. Sadly opposing them with violence has failed as most of our cities are ruled by their less radical people already.

This is the only way to stop them from rioting, looting and destroying our cities so I believe we should let them chose the judge and jury for the cop that murdered George Floyd. This cop screwed himself and nothing short of this will ever result in anything besides more defunding of the police departments, more rioting and more violence. Let them have a crack at judging this man and see if they can be fair as they bitch and scream how they can do a better job. Since they want to judge and want the power as they believe they're better and more morally just, well, give it to them and put their mortal fucking soul in the hot seat and lets see how popular they're when they're the ones with the power as I seriously doubt these assholes will want it for long and most of them will give up when society turns on them for being idiots. They will have to judge wisely or they'll be the ones being burnt down and chased out of town.

This is the only way to handle a goddamn lynch mob outside of opposing violence. Sadly opposing them with violence has failed as most of our cities are ruled by their less radical people already.

Translation:

Let the Marxist Mob take over our country.

No thanks.

Ah, a other 3rd world shitholian.

No, actually judges are and should be screened for conflict of interest. Now, do you think there is a conflict of interest here or not?

If they are not fine with it, they start looking for a other nation. That should be easy as America is now practically two nations or more. Just go to the shithole half.

Here is how it goes down in a civilized society.

If they are not happy with the fact that the police were found not guilty, they pound sand.

The cop didn't murder Floyd, he resisted arrest, the cops acted within policy, and the doped up criminal had a heart attack, Good riddance.

No, they didn't. When informed that Floyd no longer had a pulse, instead of rendering aid, the asshole cop kept his knee planted for another two and a half minutes. THAT is what makes it murder.

Fuck BLM. They are a marxist asshole group who want to destroy the USA. Give them a millimeter and they will take a kilometer. They deserve NOTHING.

Translation:

No thanks.

I, too, am a bit reluctant. I read "A TALE OF TWO CITIES" when I was 14. ----I read "ONE DAY IN THE
LIFE OF IVAN DENISOVICH" at age 25----I was unable to sit thru "ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK" ----there must
be a better way

In that case we should allow the families of the 400 hundred police officers injured, some out right murdered, decide the criminal's fate:
More than 400 law enforcement officers injured in riots across ...
Jun 6, 2020 - Las Vegas, NV – Las Vegas Police officer Shay Mikalonis was shot in the head during a protest on June 1; currently on life support...

The cop didn't murder Floyd, he resisted arrest, the cops acted within policy, and the doped up criminal had a heart attack, Good riddance.

False and never beforecsuggested
Make it up to fake it up
Lib 101

No, they didn't. When informed that Floyd no longer had a pulse, instead of rendering aid, the asshole cop kept his knee planted for another two and a half minutes. THAT is what makes it murder.

Perhaps he thought the still resisting. I still don't care. The cops are locked up and the scum are still rioting.

Translation:

No thanks.

I, too, am a bit reluctant. I read "A TALE OF TWO CITIES" when I was 14. ----I read "ONE DAY IN THE
LIFE OF IVAN DENISOVICH" at age 25----I was unable to sit thru "ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK" ----there must
be a better way

There is a better way: adherence to the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights.

In that case, turnabout being fair play and all, cops should get to judge the fucking rioters. That should clean this mess up pretty fucking fast. No judges or cumbersome juries, prosecutors or any of that silly stuff. The cops can move directly from arrest to pronouncing sentence and get the situation squared away post haste. Maybe they could even stand the assholes up against the nearest wall and take care of them permanently. Clean and quick, no muss, no fuss.

Make it up to fake it up
Lib 101

It's viewable in the video. It is factually true that after being informed he had no pulse he kept his knee on his neck for a further 2.5 minutes.

Perhaps he thought the still resisting. I still don't care. The cops are locked up and the scum are still rioting.

It's impossible to resist when you are dead. Use your head.

Username checks out

Make it up to fake it up
Lib 101

It's viewable in the video. It is factually true that after being informed he had no pulse he kept his knee on his neck for a further 2.5 minutes.

so? whoever was checking the pulse did not GET IT. Not so unusual in a situation of violent restraint. Was he DEAD at that point?

Make it up to fake it up
Lib 101

so? whoever was checking the pulse did not GET IT. Not so unusual in a situation of violent restraint. Was he DEAD at that point?
Not until the ME or a medic pronounces him dead.

New Topics

Forum List

Back