I think even less today than yesterday about John McCain and his ungrateful family!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
John McCain was one of the most destructive RINOs to ever serve in the Congress. Trump was right when he said he was revered for getting shot down and captured by the North Vietnamese. Given his record in Congress, I can't help but wonder just who's side he was really on after that....but he was the most conservative DEMONRAT to serve in Congress in the last decade.

President Trump on Wednesday said that he arranged the senator’s full dress funeral service at the Washington National Cathedral — and didn’t even get a thank you ..... (from fat ass Megan or McLaren wife....ungrateful scum!)

“I gave him the kind of funeral that he wanted, which, as president, I had to approve. I didn’t get a thank you. That is OK. I was not a fan of John McCain,” Trump said in remarks to workers at the Joint Systems Manufacturing Center in Lima, Ohio, the last remaining manufacturer of the Army’s main battle tank, the M1A2 Abrams.

Then Don, you know what to do if Jimmy Carter or Walter Mondale pass away during your administration.....

John McCain was one of the most destructive RINOs to ever serve in the Congress. Trump was right when he said he was revered for getting shot down and captured by the North Vietnamese. Given his record in Congress, I can't help but wonder just who's side he was really on after that....but he was the most conservative DEMONRAT to serve in Congress in the last decade.

President Trump on Wednesday said that he arranged the senator’s full dress funeral service at the Washington National Cathedral — and didn’t even get a thank you ..... (from fat ass Megan or McLaren wife....ungrateful scum!)

“I gave him the kind of funeral that he wanted, which, as president, I had to approve. I didn’t get a thank you. That is OK. I was not a fan of John McCain,” Trump said in remarks to workers at the Joint Systems Manufacturing Center in Lima, Ohio, the last remaining manufacturer of the Army’s main battle tank, the M1A2 Abrams.

Then Don, you know what to do if Jimmy Carter or Walter Mondale pass away during your administration.....
Typical Anti-American, anti-military crap we get from Trump.

All Trump did was approve the funeral. You assfucks act like he planned it.

To trash an America Hero at an official event is disgusting.

You act as though he got shot down due to incompetence. Flying onto flack to complete his mission. Fuck you, you'd be curled up screaming for mommy.

At least he was there. Your fat assed orange POS busy counting daddy's money.

Fuck you for supporting Trump & trashing McCain.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Trump needs to ignore McCain.
Meanwhile, McCain was an obvious creep, using his military legacy as an excuse to be crass and rude. This particular dossier rudeness goes beyond trump because it affects the entire system.
He’s like that Cummings jerk using his civil rights experience as an excuse to perpetuate black victimhood and segregation.

You act as though he got shot down due to incompetence. Flying onto flack to complete his mission. Fuck you, you'd be curled up screaming for mommy.

He was the Manchurian candidate for real. He helped to nurture Obama.

He was the Manchurian candidate for real. He helped to nurture Obama.
That is total bullshit. He ran as a Republican before Republicans turned into anti-American white supremacist assholes.

Meanwhile, McCain was an obvious creep, using his military legacy as an excuse to be crass and rude. This particular dossier rudeness goes beyond trump because it affects the entire system.
He’s like that Cummings jerk using his civil rights experience as an excuse to perpetuate black victimhood and segregation.

So let me see if I get this straight., Someone gives a US Senator intel that the President is colluding with the enemy and you are pissed because he gave it to the FBI or CIA and not Trump?

If he wasn't a fan, then Trump's gesture was not sincere. That's on Trump, not McCain.

So let me see if I get this straight., Someone gives a US Senator intel that the President is colluding with the enemy and you are pissed because he gave it to the FBI or CIA and not Trump?
Yea, that's the part I don't get. McCain alerts law enforcement with a Dossier that there maybe an attack by a foreign adversary against us and our elections, and McCains the bad guy? Huh? I don't get that part?

If you and Trump respected McCain, I would find it necessary to despise McCain, which would be extremely hard for me. So I thank you for expressing your opinion.

Yea, that's the part I don't get. McCain alerts law enforcement with a Dossier that there maybe an attack by a foreign adversary against us and our elections, and McCains the bad guy? Huh? I don't get that part?
Its because you are spouting it. And of course no matter what happens we will never believe you again. That is why the purveyors of Democracy have invente the base for each individual in politics. The only stupidity on our side is we will still try protect people as you won't.

I’d much rather hear an honest opinion over BS from someone who is trying to be PC.

Its because you are spouting it. And of course no matter what happens we will never believe you again. That is why the purveyors of Democracy have invente the base for each individual in politics. The only stupidity on our side is we will still try protect people as you won't.
In the mean time, even in death, McCain did the right thing in the name of the rule of law, to protect the people. You don't have to believe me, or the 37 indictments with zero dismissals, all surrounding Russia and Trump. That's on you. The rule of law for the people, gets the last word.

Considering you started this thread about McCain, you must have thought about him and his family quite a bit yesterday. ;)

When you look up ‘Deep State’ his photo is there.

There is no such thing as a deep state.

A dossier of unverified biased allegations. That’s a creepy thing for a US Senator to do. Very unAmerican. Half of McCain’s legacy.

There is no such thing as a deep state.
Yeah, DC has no insider group and la la la unicorn farts la la la...

McCain made no effort to vet nor question why he acquired that salacious dossier thing. He saw it as opportunity to avenge his bruised ego in a battle of egomaniacs. A battle that McCain started. But the DeMSM omitted McCain’s initial insult.
And he didn’t just insult trump. He insulted every American who voted for trump to reverse the anti-American Marxist policies of Obama. That essentially makes McCain an abettor to the enemy.

Forum List

Back