I tend to think Jesus is coming back pretty soon

Everything you have said you believe is Scofield.

Nice try, snake, but once again you deceive and mislead people, that is all you do here.

What you can’t seem to grasp is that the important thing is what the Bible says. I couldn’t care less what Scofield said about anything. But since you never stop talking about him, I’ll say this: from what I know about Scofield, he promoted the pre-tribulation rapture. I disagree with the pre-trib rapture, according to the Bible it happens on the last day (post-trib), at the time of the second coming of Christ.

But again, what you can’t seem to grasp is that it doesn’t matter what any of those men said, what matters is what the Bible says.

Here’s a challenge for you. Instead of constantly putting forth the Scofield strawman in every post...from now on, try refuting what we say by pointing to the scriptures. Back yourself up with scriptures, rather than your deceptive tactic of bringing up Scofield, which doesn’t fool those of us who have studied the Bible. What is does is mislead non-Christians who don’t know the bible… and if that is your goal, I'd hate to be you on judgment day. For your own sake, give it a rest.

norwegen

The new heaven and earth is spiritual. The earth is far older than 6000 years.
Well, you have to admit, if it's heaven and earth, then it also consists of an earthly component. After the Adamite people fell from grace, they struggled to reconnect with God, eventually encumbering themselves with all sorts of rituals, laws, and traditions. But try as they might, they couldn't find redemption. Heaven and earth remained disjointed.

That is, until the Christ, the union of heaven and earth (Eph 1:10). The Christian kingdom, of which the church is the center, or the temple, is on the earth, and that by the power of spirit and truth (the Holy Spirt), gets authority from Father and Son.

Well, you have to admit, if it's heaven and earth, then it also consists of an earthly component. After the Adamite people fell from grace, they struggled to reconnect with God, eventually encumbering themselves with all sorts of rituals, laws, and traditions. But try as they might, they couldn't find redemption. Heaven and earth remained disjointed.

That is, until the Christ, the union of heaven and earth (Eph 1:10). The Christian kingdom, of which the church is the center, or the temple, is on the earth, and that by the power of spirit and truth (the Holy Spirt), gets authority from Father and Son.

That is, until the Christ, the union of heaven and earth (Eph 1:10).
as a plan for the fullness of time, to bring all things in heaven and on earth together in Christ. ...

wake up - christian ...

they murdered jesus, why not bring them to justice - oh, everyone just let that happen, all is well they'll come back and save us (anyway) ...

how about doing it yourself, the choice made by a&e - rewriting the 4th century c bible - if your intrest is truly religious and to free your spirit to be judged for your own - accomplishments. not what someone else failed for with their final breath.

the union of heaven and earth will never happen without justice - the 1st century criminals.

Let's not go bringing pesky facts, common sense and logic into the discussion. I'm always amazed that anyone would agree with preterism, when it is so clearly and demonstrably false. Thankfully there are very few preterists. But unfortunately we have a very vocal one around here who persists in misleading people in pretty much every single one of her posts.

John writes that the letter is to the seven churches of Asia and that he's their brother in tribulation.

Nice try, snake, but once again you deceive and mislead people, that is all you do here.

What you can’t seem to grasp is that the important thing is what the Bible says. I couldn’t care less what Scofield said about anything. But since you never stop talking about him, I’ll say this: from what I know about Scofield, he promoted the pre-tribulation rapture. I disagree with the pre-trib rapture, according to the Bible it happens on the last day (post-trib), at the time of the second coming of Christ.

But again, what you can’t seem to grasp is that it doesn’t matter what any of those men said, what matters is what the Bible says.

Here’s a challenge for you. Instead of constantly putting forth the Scofield strawman in every post...from now on, try refuting what we say by pointing to the scriptures. Back yourself up with scriptures, rather than your deceptive tactic of bringing up Scofield, which doesn’t fool those of us who have studied the Bible. What is does is mislead non-Christians who don’t know the bible… and if that is your goal, I'd hate to be you on judgment day. For your own sake, give it a rest.

The Syriac Bible dates to 200 AD and supports an early date for the revelation letter.

Forum List

Back