I suspect this is a setup to get someone to do something stupid.

Crazy right wingers have been having wet dreams about a civil war for a long time. You're so childishly silly.
Did you ever watch the movie "Tora Tora Tora". I loved the part where a Japanese Admiral suddenly realized the shit they had just stepped into. "I think we've awakened a sleeping giant". Enjoy your celebration.

Biden is hoping a militia group tries to take him out. Then he declares martial law and stops all elections. From there Hitler will have a second coming...

This is by design... they want this to happen so they can keep power permanently.
I don't think biden will be around much longer because he doesn't seem to be in good health. I may be wrong but I don't believe it when they say he's got covid again. I think it's something else.

You think so? Well why didn't trump reveal something about that?
Why didn't the Japanese tell Roosevelt they were going to bomb pearl harbor? Why didn't Bin Laden tell Bush they were going to hijack passenger planes and fly them into the World Trade Center? What time did you start drinking today?

Lol. A Trump supporter doesn't know reality if it stands before them wearing a red thong and skimpy bra.

That's why you guys need conspiracies to explain away things that reality throws at you.

I don't think biden will be around much longer because he doesn't seem to be in good health. I may be wrong but I don't believe it when they say he's got covid again. I think it's something else.
You sure about that? He seems to be kicking right wing ass pretty regularly lately. Seems like "LETS GO BRANDON" is taking on a whole new meaning.

Are these only copies or just copies of digital files?

Nothing in those statements clears this up.
If they talk about 15 boxes that strongly implies paper, furthermore preservation of records implies it's information that is NOT a copy.

Lol. A Trump supporter doesn't know reality if it stands before them wearing a red thong and skimpy bra.

That's why you guys need conspiracies to explain away things that reality throws at you.
You lie.

If they talk about 15 boxes that strongly implies paper, furthermore preservation of records implies it's information that is NOT a copy.

Or they are and the archives are just looking for confirmation.

When I get a "preserve all documents" order due to a delay claim or accident at a jobsite, you don't have to keep copies of originals as long as the originals are part of the main cache.

Why didn't the Japanese tell Roosevelt they were going to bomb pearl harbor? Why didn't Bin Laden tell Bush they were going to hijack passenger planes and fly them into the World Trade Center? What time did you start drinking today?
Because they needed secrecy to set their plans in motion. If trump-o had some sort of evidence, he didn't need secrecy. Now woud be a great time for him to reveal any evidence he might have. Any time before now would have been a good time if he had anything like that.

Or they are and the archives are just looking for confirmation.

When I get a "preserve all documents" order due to a delay claim or accident at a jobsite, you don't have to keep copies of originals as long as the originals are part of the main cache.
If this is the statement.

Whether through the creation of adequate and proper documentation, sound records management practices, the preservation of records, or the timely transfer of them to the National Archives at the end of an Administration, there should be no question as to need for both diligence and vigilance. Records matter."

There is no indication that the national archives are asking for a copy of anything but rather that they don't have the documentation requested. It is basic reading comprehension. That I assume you have and choose to not employ to gaslight. A fifth grader would have no problem understanding the full meaning of the statement.

If this is the statement.

Whether through the creation of adequate and proper documentation, sound records management practices, the preservation of records, or the timely transfer of them to the National Archives at the end of an Administration, there should be no question as to need for both diligence and vigilance. Records matter."

There is no indication that the national archives are asking for a copy of anything but rather that they don't have the documentation requested. It is basic reading comprehension. That I assume you have and choose to not employ to gaslight. A fifth grader would have no problem understanding the full meaning of the statement.

I doubt a 5th grader would understand the convoluted syntax used by the law in question, and I doubt previous Presidents were in 100% compliance with it.

How about we audit Obama next and see how well he did?

Said sentiment is also given in this opinion piece.

The Morning Rant: Minimalist Edition

Forum List

Back