I suspect this is a setup to get someone to do something stupid.

I am making points, you just don't like them, either because you think a biased civil service is OK as long as the bias is on your side, or you don't care.
Lol marty I don't like your "points" because they are simply dumb.

Let's just pretend for a minute that Trump really is the victim of a political hitjob. Your proposed solution is to make the entire federal bureaucracy politically motivated. It's like saying that your solution to an ineffective fire department is staffing them with pyromaniacs.

It is telling that that is your conclusion by the way. Because it shows that you don't think the federal bureaucracy isn't impartial enough. It is that to you, they aren't partial enough.

Lol marty I don't like your "points" because they are simply dumb.

Let's just pretend for a minute that Trump really is the victim of a political hitjob. Your proposed solution is to make the entire federal bureaucracy politically motivated. It's like saying that your solution to an ineffective fire department is staffing them with pyromaniacs.

It is telling that that is your conclusion by the way. Because it shows that you don't think the federal bureaucracy isn't impartial enough. It is that to you, they aren't partial enough.

It is pretty much already politically motivated, just only for one side regardless of who is in power.

They are cogs in a machine, they shouldn't have a view on policy that isn't the view on policy of the current executive.

It's sad how much you don't.
I know one thing you don't know, I don't either. What the justification was for the warrant you're declaring valid based on nothing but your implicit trust in government. If you had any integrity, that would bother you. We both know that it doesn't

I know one thing you don't know, I don't either. What the justification was for the warrant you're declaring valid based on nothing but your implicit trust in government. If you had any integrity, that would bother you. We both know that it doesn't
If you have such distrust and hate for our government, you should pack your shit and go somewhere else.

If you have such distrust and hate for our government, you should pack your shit and go somewhere else.

Bitter little bitch, aren't you? What a little girl.

America, Love it or Leave It!

Remember how that made you gag, and now ... that's YOU!

Forum List

Back