I suspect this is a setup to get someone to do something stupid.

"Deep state" is such a useful term, because hearing it instantly tells you you're dealing with a hopelessly brainwashed cultist, and so you should smile and slowly back away. Wait until they're not looking before you twirl a finger around your ear.

The constant double standards prove we have a serious problem from the deep state. After Republicans take control back in November, we need serious, in deep investigations with no defense allowed. We got the last one from you ...

What excuse? I claimed something, you challenged it. I provide a source to confirm my claim.

Try to do the same. But then again we already established you don't have intellectual honesty

Any claims of intellectual honesty from the left dies when they don't admit the federal government's bureaucracy is overwhelmingly controlled by leftists.

We are better off going back to the spoils system if the mechanisms of federal government cannot be politically neutral in their application of the policies of the President in charge, those policies of course mandated by congressionally passed legislation.

In order to be able to conduct a search warrant, a few conditions need to apply. Amongst other things. Suspicions of a crime. Got any, for the people you mentioned?
Another thing. Can you get the information anyway else? Etc. etc.

Under Trump you didn't just have a DOJ that was OPENLY partisan, you had a president constantly commenting in public on ongoing investigations. What do you think is more likely?

The DOJ and FBI under Trump were working for the Democrats or the conditions to warrant so much as an investigation wasn't met?
Of course there are suspicions of a crime for the people I mentioned. I posted links in the post5.

One example:

The DOJ and the FBI were anti-Trump.

Too late Trump already did something stupid. That's why they got a warrant to search his house.
croatia-ww2.gif

What ever you say little DemNazi orifice.

Of course there are suspicions of a crime for the people I mentioned. I posted links in the post5.

One example:

The DOJ and the FBI were anti-Trump.

Your example is lacking something. Namely, the actual statute that makes this criminal. FARA only applies to lobbying activities. Having "connections" to this person or that doesn't constitute a crime. Trying to influence policy while failing to register as a foreign agent makes something a FARA violation. None were provided. By the way, do you have any source that isn't some Ultra right shill?

I don't think you would want to criminalize people for using potential political connections to make money? I wouldn't mind it personally. But considering the person you are supporting it would become kind of awkward.

I trade you, Hunter, for Eric, Ivanka, Jared and Trump if you are interested.

Any claims of intellectual honesty from the left dies when they don't admit the federal government's bureaucracy is overwhelmingly controlled by leftists.

We are better off going back to the spoils system if the mechanisms of federal government cannot be politically neutral in their application of the policies of the President in charge, those policies of course mandated by congressionally passed legislation.
The federal Bureaucracy consists of people applying for positions mainly. Most aren't politically appointed. Only Democrats do so?

As for intellectual honesty. I showed you a post of mine defending Comey for reopening the investigation into Clinton a few weeks before the general election. Knowing full well that it would be politically damaging.

I didn't give a fuck.

That is intellectual honesty. Contracts that to yourself and then speak.

If he had declassified the information while he was still president and had that authority, it wouldn't be classified now, would it? Expresidents can't declassify anything.
If he took any classified info with him he would have been smart to declassify it before he left office.

"Deep state" is such a useful term, because hearing it instantly tells you you're dealing with a hopelessly brainwashed cultist, and so you should smile and slowly back away. Wait until they're not looking before you twirl a finger around your ear.
Or — maybe that’s just your transparent effort to dismiss what you can’t refute.

Your example is lacking something. Namely, the actual statute that makes this criminal. FARA only applies to lobbying activities. Having "connections" to this person or that doesn't constitute a crime. Trying to influence policy while failing to register as a foreign agent makes something a FARA violation. None were provided. By the way, do you have any source that isn't some Ultra right shill?

I don't think you would want to criminalize people for using potential political connections to make money? I wouldn't mind it personally. But considering the person you are supporting it would become kind of awkward.

I trade you, Hunter, for Eric, Ivanka, Jared and Trump if you are interested.
Now you expect me to come up with liberal sources to back up my posts. You must think they are factual. The liberral media’s record in the recent past has led to a number of people stating journalism in this nation is dead.

The conservative new outlets you look down on told me right from the beginning that Trump and Putin did not collude to defeat Hillary. Even the liberal news media had to admit this in the end although they did their best to insinuate Trump was guilty of something.

Hunter has little or no knowledge in the deals he set up. The Trumps actually run their businesses.

Now you expect me to come up with liberal sources to back up my posts. You must think they are factual. The liberral media’s record in the recent past has led to a number of people stating journalism in this nation is dead.

The conservative new outlets you look down on told me right from the beginning that Trump and Putin did not collude to defeat Hillary. Even the liberal news media had to admit this in the end although they did their best to insinuate Trump was guilty of something.

Hunter has little or no knowledge in the deals he set up. The Trumps actually run their businesses.

I gave my own objection before I ever questioned your source. I don't need you to come up with a liberal source. I just need you to come up with a judicial source that makes it criminal to be a family member of a politician and make money by having connections to a foreign company? I told you what the potential crime is so feel free.

I gave my own objection before I ever questioned your source. I don't need you to come up with a liberal source. I just need you to come up with a judicial source that makes it criminal to be a family member of a politician and make money by having connections to a foreign company? I told you what the potential crime is so feel free.
How about this. There is enough smoke here to appoint a Special Counsel.

I understand your argument and it is a lot like why members of Congress can engage in insider trading. Things may not be against the law becasue Congress makes the laws and wants to preserve their ability to become filthy rich through corruption. The Swamp has that name for good reason.

Forum List

Back