I still don't understand

Yes it is now

lying about it is not going to change the fact that my son now has smaller costs than what it cost us to keep him on our plan.

that is due to the ACA

The ACA raised prices on insurance for young people. This is well established. They had to do that in order to fulfill the law's requirement that premiums for old people would cost no more than three times those for the young.

well not paying for any and having none is what we had before ACA silly git

Inexpensive insurance was obtainable by 20-somethings before the ACA. Now the average cost of their insurance has increased because of the provision of the law requiring that there be no more than 3-1 difference between the costs for different age groups. Your answer to this factual observation is to call me a silly git?

Are facts so threatening to you that you need to retaliate with namecalling?

They say, if you are 26 years old or younger, you can stay on your parents program. Say a 23 year old is working and making a fairly good wage. Nobody knows who or where his father is. Now, what if his mother is one of the welfare bums that has never done anything productive in her life except reproduction. She is now getting all of her healthcare for free so, can her son get on her program and not have to pay anything either??

No.

What the fuck is a 23 year old doing sponging off his parents?

23 is the new 13.

Apparently so. Jesus H. Christ, I left home when I was 17 to join the Navy - immediately after high school. From the day I enlisted and started to earn a paycheck, I didn't ask "Mommy and Daddy" for jack shit - not squat. Both my sons are out of college - doing the same damned thing - at 23 and 21 respectfully. It wouldn't surprise me if half the trash (Libberhoids) posting in this forum are still in their mother's basements. The other half of these shitbirds are drawing a welfare check.

Pathetic. No fucking morals or self esteem whatsoever. No wonder our nation is in the shitter. Look at this "born with a silver spoon in his mouth" asshole we have in the White House. Fucker never worked a day in his Goddamned life.

It is much cheaper for a 23 yo to get their own insurance than to be added to the parent's one. Check the prices - you will be amazed.

Or you can stay away from being insured altogether.
for the price you have to pay you would be able to pay cash from your pocket whenever you needed it.

Yes it is now

lying about it is not going to change the fact that my son now has smaller costs than what it cost us to keep him on our plan.

that is due to the ACA

No it won't stupid fuck.

The rate for the 23 year old is just the rate for the 23 year old. It is the same on or off the mother's plan.

Becoming a "welfare bum" seems kind of appealing. Can I still take a cruise every year? How do you go about becoming one? Would I have to take courses online at the University of Pheonix?

Becoming a "welfare bum" seems kind of appealing. Can I still take a cruise every year? How do you go about becoming one? Would I have to take courses online at the University of Pheonix?

Hey - what kind of POS Jap bike is that in your assatar??

OK, if doctors can make more money doing something other than accepting medicaid/medicare patients, and under the takings clause they can, then how quickly will the exchanges collapse?

Forum List

Back