I Still Can't Fathom Why A Biden Administration Is Better Than The Trump Administration

Even fellow conservatives of mine don't think that we need Trump back. Under Trump our border was secure, there were no wars, gas prices were under two dollars, unemployment rate was down, no inflation to the extent we had after Trump's term was over,... What exactly am I missing here?

Edit: Oh yeah and the LGBT community wasn't destroying our country and black on white racism wasn't nearly as bad.
If Trump goes bankrupt, what will happen? Biden will be a lot better?

Bankruptcy does not disqualify individuals from running for political office in the United States. There is no specific law that prohibits bankrupt individuals from running for office.

However, financial issues, including bankruptcy, may be taken into consideration by American voters when deciding whether to support a candidate. :)

Even fellow conservatives of mine don't think that we need Trump back. Under Trump our border was secure, there were no wars, gas prices were under two dollars, unemployment rate was down, no inflation to the extent we had after Trump's term was over,... What exactly am I missing here?

Edit: Oh yeah and the LGBT community wasn't destroying our country and black on white racism wasn't nearly as bad.
This great man had the greatest administration in the history of the country. He won it in 2020, but it was obviously stolen from him, and nobody has ever been able to explain the six main anomalies of the election. Barring more leftwing fraud, he will win by a landslide again.

This great man had the greatest administration in the history of the country. He won it in 2020, but it was obviously stolen from him, and nobody has ever been able to explain the six main anomalies of the election. Barring more leftwing fraud, he will win by a landslide again.
50-State Certification informs us that your a fool.

That’s because you’re a strange dude. You don’t belive every medical facility in the world about covid and even climate science institute in the entire world about AGW.,

It's called 'Google', try it before you post!

It's funny. Every so-called 'accomplishment' you mentioned involved massive taxpayer spending. And they don't even work. Such was never the case under the great Trump. He didn't soak the taxpayers, but he accomplished an enormous amount for free. He followed the law, closed the border. Boom. Didn't cost a cent. On the other hand, jackass Biden wants to spend billions and has no intention of closing the border.

It's funny. Every so-called 'accomplishment' you mentioned involved massive taxpayer spending. And they don't even work. Such was never the case under the great Trump. He didn't soak the taxpayers, but he accomplished an enormous amount for free. He followed the law, closed the border. Boom. Didn't cost a cent. On the other hand, jackass Biden wants to spend billions and has no intention of closing the border.
When did he close the border?

Also, how did he rack up 8 trillion in additional national debt if his one term didn't cost taxpayers.

Forum List

Back