I Still Can't Fathom Why A Biden Administration Is Better Than The Trump Administration

Any one from any party WOULD BE better than Trump.

In history there have only been a few people who HAVE wanted to Make OR CHANGE ALL the rules,
and WOULD ALSO do or say Anything
TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.

You sound intimidated.

You think Liar Biden with his horrific inflation was better? <burp!!!> I don't.

In all honesty I'm not sure if they do either hon. I'm almost certain that that's just their TDS talking.

Yes your side hid under beds from it. Scared shitless. Poor thing
We just took appropriate steps to protect ourselves and community from rampant spread.

While you fuckups believed an orange god with disinfectants and horse paste would save you.

I still can't fathom why anyone would vote for either Biden or Trump. We can do better.

Here's another reason MAGAists are dangerous. Intolerance of dissent from Trumpian orthodoxy, thereby trying to do the nation's business.

Lankford Gets The MAGA Treatment For Defying Trump And Legislating

Amid apparent infighting in the Oklahoma Republican Party, a resolution was passed over the weekend to formally condemn Sen. James Lankford (R-OK), who has caught the ire of Donald Trump supporters for working on the bipartisan immigration bill that Trump had asked congressional Republicans to spike.

There appear to be bigger tensions within the Oklahoma GOP ranks that have left some current and former members of the state Republican Party calling that condemnation vote — which accused Lankford of “playing fast and loose with Democrats” on border policy they say is antithetical to the state party’s platform — illegitimate. But the move to punish Lankford, legitimate or not, signals that GOP activists are taking Trump’s cue, and repercussions may be coming down the pike for any Republican who dares to defy the former president in his attempt to torpedo the legislation.

Here's another reason MAGAists are dangerous. Intolerance of dissent from Trumpian orthodoxy, thereby trying to do the nation's business.

Lankford Gets The MAGA Treatment For Defying Trump And Legislating

Amid apparent infighting in the Oklahoma Republican Party, a resolution was passed over the weekend to formally condemn Sen. James Lankford (R-OK), who has caught the ire of Donald Trump supporters for working on the bipartisan immigration bill that Trump had asked congressional Republicans to spike.

There appear to be bigger tensions within the Oklahoma GOP ranks that have left some current and former members of the state Republican Party calling that condemnation vote — which accused Lankford of “playing fast and loose with Democrats” on border policy they say is antithetical to the state party’s platform — illegitimate. But the move to punish Lankford, legitimate or not, signals that GOP activists are taking Trump’s cue, and repercussions may be coming down the pike for any Republican who dares to defy the former president in his attempt to torpedo the legislation.

And if he folds to a Chump bill. He will get some more.

Forum List

Back