I Stand On The Side Of Justice And Liberty With The Democrats. I Will Never Surrender To Evil.

I'm not going anywhere. If necessary, I will go to jail protesting against Trump's fascist new government. I love my country too much to surrender it to evil. And let's not mince words -- Trump and the Republican Party are pure evil.

I stand with the heroic Democratic minority in the Senate, who will never surrender to Trump and the evil Repug Party, and who now face the awesome responsibility of protecting President Obama's legacy.

ObamaCare will NEVER be eliminated. If you evil Trumpkin fascists think that we are going to allow Trump and the Repug Party to eliminate health care for 20 million Americans, you've got another thing coming. The ironic part is that this 20 million Americans include millions of people who voted for Trump.

You fascist Repugs can continue to suppress the vote of minorities in battleground states such as N. Carolina and Wisconsin. I'm sure it helped Trump steal this election, that's OK. In the long run, good will triumph over evil and decent, real Americans such as my myself will win in the long run. You evil Repugs cannot stop the will of the American people forever, no matter how hard you try. This country is going to leave you racists behind in the long run.

We liberals will NEVER surrender to Trump's fascism. We Democrats who fight for justice and liberty will always win in the long run against intolerance and hatred.

Get ready for a miserable 4 years for you evil racist Trumpkins.
Your problem isn't with Trump, you know. Your real problem is with the American voters, who didn't do what you wanted them to do, and now you're acting like a 5 year old whose friends all decided to play a game she didn't want to play.

I beg to differ. Clinton won the popular vote, just like Gore in 2000. The electoral college is horseshit and we're the only democracy that has it.

Not only that, the biggest states are not fairly represented in the electoral college. California by itself should be worth about 200 electoral votes, not 55. It's a rigged game that allows you Repug losers to feel better about yourself even though you can't win the popular vote.

I'm not going anywhere. If necessary, I will go to jail protesting against Trump's fascist new government. I love my country too much to surrender it to evil. And let's not mince words -- Trump and the Republican Party are pure evil.

I stand with the heroic Democratic minority in the Senate, who will never surrender to Trump and the evil Repug Party, and who now face the awesome responsibility of protecting President Obama's legacy.

ObamaCare will NEVER be eliminated. If you evil Trumpkin fascists think that we are going to allow Trump and the Repug Party to eliminate health care for 20 million Americans, you've got another thing coming. The ironic part is that this 20 million Americans include millions of people who voted for Trump.

You fascist Repugs can continue to suppress the vote of minorities in battleground states such as N. Carolina and Wisconsin. I'm sure it helped Trump steal this election, that's OK. In the long run, good will triumph over evil and decent, real Americans such as my myself will win in the long run. You evil Repugs cannot stop the will of the American people forever, no matter how hard you try. This country is going to leave you racists behind in the long run.

We liberals will NEVER surrender to Trump's fascism. We Democrats who fight for justice and liberty will always win in the long run against intolerance and hatred.

Your problem isn't with Trump, you know. Your real problem is with the American voters, who didn't do what you wanted them to do, and now you're acting like a 5 year old whose friends all decided to play a game she didn't want to play.

I beg to differ. Clinton won the popular vote, just like Gore in 2000. The electoral college is horseshit and we're the only democracy that has it.

Not only that, the biggest states are not fairly represented in the electoral college. California by itself should be worth about 200 electoral votes, not 55. It's a rigged game that allows you Repug losers to feel better about yourself even though you can't win the popular vote.
You're complaining about the rules. You might as well insist the losing team in the Super Bowl actually won because they had the ball longer than the winning team. IOW, you got nothing.

moron......every day the democrats demonstrate for all to see that they are the fascists, not Trump or his supporters.....organized, coordinated, paid for violence in the streets, directly from the democrat national committee and their left wing totalitarian donors........

The democrat party is the party of fascism, violence, racism and crime....and rape...
NOBODY is being a fascist. The election is over and it is time for people to start behaving and thinking normally again. Hello.

The fact that the Repug fascists in the Senate wouldn't even take a vote on Obama's Supreme Court nominee for over 300 days says otherwise. That is an obvious violation of the Constitution. The Repug Party has now basically stolen a spot on the Supreme Court. Is that what you call "thinking normally again"?

The Repug Party became a fascist party way before Trump. And that's a fucking fact.
The fact that you think Congress exercising its Constitutional authority is a violation of the Constitution says everything. Looks like it paid off, too. Must really chap your drawers.

What did he say? And, again, it's nothing compared to Trump.

You are an intellectually dishonest Repug and that's all there is to it.
Post #97, and Trump has nothing to do with it. We were talking about democrats refusing to compromise, remember? You were demonstrating your inability to discuss things in an adult, civil fashion, so I'm taking you to school and teaching you how it's done.

No, Obama has never said anything remotely as divisive as Trump has over the past 18 months. And Obama did reach out to Republicans when he became President, Republicans simply had no interest in working with him. Mitch McConnell admitted this to other Republicans right after Obama was elected, for Christ sake. I guess you conveniently forget about this, just like the Repug's record number of filibusters.

The only one being dishonest is you. And if you don't like being called names, then you shouldn't have voted for a racist like Trump. Since you voted for him, you will now have to deal with being called a racist by liberals such as myself. The probability is that you are, indeed, a racist, based on all the polling that has been done of Trump supporters.

"Obama to GOP: 'I won'"
""elections have consequences"

Obama to GOP: 'I won'

Idiot.
After the GOP started making demands on the new President. They never offered to work with Obama...just started with ultimatums

We want to make you a one term President

That was the tone Obama set from the start. Reality is, he was the leader, started off on the wrong foot, and never changed things. As for being a one term president, please don't embarrass yourself and say that you really believe the opposition EVER thinks anything different. They're never going to say, "Welcome aboard, we're going to do everything we can to give you a second term". IOW, it's a dumb argument.

Wrong, lightweight. Obama tried to compromise with you Repug fascist fucks on the TARP bill when he first took office and you still treated him like shit. Mitch McConnell said on day one that he would not work with Obama, which you conveniently forget.

You're a dishonest piece of shit, so go fuck yourself, fascist.

I voted for the HildaBeast...

I felt dirty doing it, and I felt like taking a shower, afterwards...

But my (reluctant) candidate lost, and the election is history now...

The Ancien Régime is dead...

The Jeune École is born...

Enjoy...

moron......every day the democrats demonstrate for all to see that they are the fascists, not Trump or his supporters.....organized, coordinated, paid for violence in the streets, directly from the democrat national committee and their left wing totalitarian donors........

The democrat party is the party of fascism, violence, racism and crime....and rape...
NOBODY is being a fascist. The election is over and it is time for people to start behaving and thinking normally again. Hello.

The fact that the Repug fascists in the Senate wouldn't even take a vote on Obama's Supreme Court nominee for over 300 days says otherwise. That is an obvious violation of the Constitution. The Repug Party has now basically stolen a spot on the Supreme Court. Is that what you call "thinking normally again"?

The Repug Party became a fascist party way before Trump. And that's a fucking fact.
The fact that you think Congress exercising its Constitutional authority is a violation of the Constitution says everything. Looks like it paid off, too. Must really chap your drawers.

They did not, fuckhole. They are supposed to take a vote, which they did not do. And now you fascist mother fuckers have stolen a Supreme Court seat. Yep, that's OK for a fascist mother fucker such as you, it's not OK with me.

And you still can't explain the Repug Senate's astronomical number of filibusters over the past 8 years because you're a worthless piece of Repug shit with no facts, no game, and no intellect. Now kindly go fuck Trump up the ass, racist bitch.

Post #97, and Trump has nothing to do with it. We were talking about democrats refusing to compromise, remember? You were demonstrating your inability to discuss things in an adult, civil fashion, so I'm taking you to school and teaching you how it's done.

No, Obama has never said anything remotely as divisive as Trump has over the past 18 months. And Obama did reach out to Republicans when he became President, Republicans simply had no interest in working with him. Mitch McConnell admitted this to other Republicans right after Obama was elected, for Christ sake. I guess you conveniently forget about this, just like the Repug's record number of filibusters.

The only one being dishonest is you. And if you don't like being called names, then you shouldn't have voted for a racist like Trump. Since you voted for him, you will now have to deal with being called a racist by liberals such as myself. The probability is that you are, indeed, a racist, based on all the polling that has been done of Trump supporters.

"Obama to GOP: 'I won'"
""elections have consequences"

Obama to GOP: 'I won'

Idiot.
After the GOP started making demands on the new President. They never offered to work with Obama...just started with ultimatums

We want to make you a one term President

That was the tone Obama set from the start. Reality is, he was the leader, started off on the wrong foot, and never changed things. As for being a one term president, please don't embarrass yourself and say that you really believe the opposition EVER thinks anything different. They're never going to say, "Welcome aboard, we're going to do everything we can to give you a second term". IOW, it's a dumb argument.

Wrong, lightweight. Obama tried to compromise with you Repug fascist fucks on the TARP bill when he first took office and you still treated him like shit. Mitch McConnell said on day one that he would not work with Obama, which you conveniently forget.

You're a dishonest piece of shit, so go fuck yourself, fascist.
Wow, you still haven't moved past adolescent, have you? I wasn't in office, so Obama didn't do diddly squat with me, but I do know that he set the tone from day one and didn't change a bit until it became obvious that he wasn't going to get anywhere acting like he had control he didn't have. At that point, it's too little, too late.

They did not, fuckhole. They are supposed to take a vote, which they did not do. And now you fascist mother fuckers have stolen a Supreme Court seat. Yep, that's OK for a fascist mother fucker such as you, it's not OK with me.

And you still can't explain the Repug Senate's astronomical number of filibusters over the past 8 years because you're a worthless piece of Repug shit with no facts, no game, and no intellect. Now kindly go fuck Trump up the ass, racist bitch.
Show me where in the Constitution is expressed a time limit on the Senate's role to advise and consent. And you're apparently regressing in your maturity level. It's going down, not up, as one would hope would happen to kids who run into real life.

HAHAHAHAHAHA...I LOVE IT!
The twisted minded trash are pissing themselves in fear of whats to come as good quality, hard working REAL American's take back what should have never been given to the bottom dwellers...You low-lifes fucked up and woke the sleeping giant...we're fed up, pissed and ready to fight. We gave you an inch and you took a mile...we stood there silent while you ran your big mouths....IT'S ON NOW! And there's nothing you can do about it.
Conform or be steam rolled...HAHAHAHA

No, the protestors don't want the racist, misogynist, corrupt bully Trump as their president. You finally understand, lightweight?

You obviously have no problem with Trump. Obviously, you're a racist or just plain fucking stupid. Which one is it?

No, the protestors don't want the racist, misogynist, corrupt bully Trump as their president. You finally understand, lightweight?

You obviously have no problem with Trump. Obviously, you're a racist or just plain fucking stupid. Which one is it?
Their problem is they lost the election. That's the bottom line, plain and simple, and now they're acting like 5 year old children, upset because their friends want to play a different game. When was the last time Republicans rioted over losing an election?

Oh for heavens sake - Obama wouldn't work with his own party.
It was unpresidented that he refused to have regular meetings with both parties like other Presidents have done.
Even the Dems were angry about it.

Show me where in the Constitution is expressed a time limit on the Senate's role to advise and consent. And you're apparently regressing in your maturity level. It's going down, not up, as one would hope would happen to kids who run into real life.

In other words, it's OK to steal a Supreme Court seat. Got it, dickhead.

President Obama is a former Constitutional professor. He has stated repeatedly that the Repug Senate has abdicated their responsibility. I'm going to believe President Obama before I ever listen to an unsophisticated, unremarkable, know-nothing piece of Repug fascist shit such as yourself.

The Constitution also doesn't mention an Air Force. I guess the Air Force is also unconstitutional.

You're a fucktard racist Trumpkin and that's all you'll ever be, so quit pretending you know something.

Give the guy a chance to be evil, racist and fascist before you go off half cocked. My, my.

If he didn't show you that during the primary and during his 40 years of history as a despicable corrupt businessman, then there's simply no hope for you.

President Obama is a former Constitutional professor. He has stated repeatedly that the Repug Senate has abdicated their responsibility. I'm going to believe President Obama before I ever listen to an unsophisticated, unremarkable, know-nothing piece of Repug fascist shit such as yourself.

The Constitution also doesn't mention an Air Force. I guess the Air Force is also unconstitutional.

You're a fucktard racist Trumpkin and that's all you'll ever be, so quit pretending you know something.
Now you're not only regressing in maturity, but also in intelligence. I'd say you've achieved about a 13 year old level about now and are well on your way to having the thread locked. Then you'll have to spew elsewhere.

It's a difference in understanding. To democrats cooperation means doing everything they say. Not so much with republicans.

You mean "not at all with republicans". The Repug Senate initiated more filibusters during Obama's Presidency than in the previous 200+ years combined. If you're OK with that, then that's you being an idiot.

The Repug Party is an obstructionist party, they are extremist, and they are evil. Fuck them all.

Now you're not only regressing in maturity, but also in intelligence. I'd say you've achieved about a 13 year old level about now and are well on your way to having the thread locked. Then you'll have to spew elsewhere.

Whatever. I'm not morally bankrupt, you are. If you vote for a racist like Trump, prepared to be treated accordingly.

It's a difference in understanding. To democrats cooperation means doing everything they say. Not so much with republicans.

You mean "not at all with republicans". The Repug Senate initiated more filibusters during Obama's Presidency than in the previous 200+ years combined. If you're OK with that, then that's you being an idiot.

The Repug Party is an obstructionist party, they are extremist, and they are evil. Fuck them all.
12 years old, and counting.

Forum List

Back