I Smell a [Coronavirus] Rat - Patrick Henry

I have been trying to understand a factual correlation between Coronavirus exposure, test results, cases, serious illness, hospitalization, ICU placement and death. The news reports seem to be lacking in this area, and I am wondering why.

It seems that, outside of China, the number Coronavirus cases reported were the result of people who were already seriously ill from the virus and required medical attention. As a result, the number of deaths reported was a significant percentage of these cases. With increasingly widespread testing for the virus, the number of "cases" is skyrocketing, yet the recommendation for the great majority of these cases is to stay home and not seek medical treatment unless seriously ill.

So my questions are:

1. Does testing positive for the virus constitute a new case, or merely exposure?
2. What percentage of those testing positive require medical treatment?
3. What percentage require hospitalization?
4. What percentage die?
5. If we tested for other forms of flu virus, would we see similar statistics?
Unknown unknowns! Our arrogance in refusing to consult WHO or other countries in a timely manner places us behind.
Don't look for answers from Trump's daily chest-pounding self glorifications. First it was hoax! Some idiots still cling to this, and it is my dearest wish they all put on their best bib & tucker and head out to the local Pub to suck up all that party atmosphere while thumbing their noses at the skeptical.

He's the 'gonna' President, as in "It's 'gonna' go away! and "It's 'gonna' be contained! or "Test Kits are 'gonna' be available to everyone! Yep! Any day now! Just like the Wall was 'gonna' be paid by Mexico, NK was 'gonna' de-nuke, China was 'gonna' fall in line, and the biggest scam of all...that a tax-cut for large corporations and Wall Street was 'gonna' trickle down. Now the CW is that if we throw money at citizens to spend the market will heal and that will minimize (somehow ?) the disease.

I don't know what will happen. We got blindsided by the fickle finger of fate, and nobody knows....but Thank God for Governors who step up to the plate..like the once-giant Rudy did on 911!
Trump blame assignment Fail
Here's Video Of Trump Trying To Explain Why He Cut The Pandemic Response Team

Did Devin Nunes not tell people to go out to the bars? Or was it something else I said?
Bar owners are businessmen. Do you want them to go bankrupt?

do you want people spreading the disease and killing others -

You mean like Tom Hanks, who got the CV-19 and after being ill a few days now feels fine and is OK?

He was able to get a test, tested positive and quarantined himself so that he didn't get others sick. Isn't that nice?

Also, the vast majority of people who get sick are going to be fine. We need to reduce the spread to help those who will end up with more serious conditions and some of them will die.

That's all great. Meantime, those really at risk, folks in their 70s and 80s and with bad health are generally not out all that much in the first place anyway. Especially not now.

I have been trying to understand a factual correlation between Coronavirus exposure, test results, cases, serious illness, hospitalization, ICU placement and death. The news reports seem to be lacking in this area, and I am wondering why.

It seems that, outside of China, the number Coronavirus cases reported were the result of people who were already seriously ill from the virus and required medical attention. As a result, the number of deaths reported was a significant percentage of these cases. With increasingly widespread testing for the virus, the number of "cases" is skyrocketing, yet the recommendation for the great majority of these cases is to stay home and not seek medical treatment unless seriously ill.

So my questions are:

1. Does testing positive for the virus constitute a new case, or merely exposure?
4. What percentage die?
Unknown unknowns! Our arrogance in refusing to consult WHO or other countries in a timely manner places us behind.
Don't look for answers from Trump's daily chest-pounding self glorifications. First it was hoax! Some idiots still cling to this, and it is my dearest wish they all put on their best bib & tucker and head out to the local Pub to suck up all that party atmosphere while thumbing their noses at the skeptical.

He's the 'gonna' President, as in "It's 'gonna' go away! and "It's 'gonna' be contained! or "Test Kits are 'gonna' be available to everyone! Yep! Any day now! Just like the Wall was 'gonna' be paid by Mexico, NK was 'gonna' de-nuke, China was 'gonna' fall in line, and the biggest scam of all...that a tax-cut for large corporations and Wall Street was 'gonna' trickle down. Now the CW is that if we throw money at citizens to spend the market will heal and that will minimize (somehow ?) the disease.

I don't know what will happen. We got blindsided by the fickle finger of fate, and nobody knows....but Thank God for Governors who step up to the plate..like the once-giant Rudy did on 911!
Trump blame assignment Fail
Here's Video Of Trump Trying To Explain Why He Cut The Pandemic Response Team

Does the PRT create the tests or distribute them? Do they develop the vaccine?

apathy and ignorance ^^^^^^^^^^^^

No Jackass. That's actually the conclusion and statement of the SARS study done on HCoV-19 compared to SARS-1 and distributed on this forum in PDF form. I still have the copy on my desktop. Not to mention a good friend of mine who is a doctor.

You really need to grow up and try to get your IQ and mental age a bit above 7.

Did Devin Nunes not tell people to go out to the bars? Or was it something else I said?

You mean like Tom Hanks, who got the CV-19 and after being ill a few days now feels fine and is OK?

He was able to get a test, tested positive and quarantined himself so that he didn't get others sick. Isn't that nice?

Also, the vast majority of people who get sick are going to be fine. We need to reduce the spread to help those who will end up with more serious conditions and some of them will die.

That's all great. Meantime, those really at risk, folks in their 70s and 80s and with bad health are generally not out all that much in the first place anyway. Especially not now.

^Trump supporter.

^Trump supporter.

Ass-licking panic mongering mouth breather.

^Trump supporter.

Maybe give the keyboard back to mommy.

No Jackass. That's actually the conclusion and statement of the SARS study done on HCoV-19 compared to SARS-1 and distributed on this forum in PDF form. I still have the copy on my desktop. Not to mention a good friend of mine who is a doctor.

eat shit u disease spreading asshat -

your dr friend pretends not to know you in public - if in fact you have any friends.

lying and deflecting is the best way known to prevent the disease form spreading -

^Trump supporter.

Maybe give the keyboard back to mommy.
Fuck Off, queer. My keyboard is a german-made DAS probably worth more than your whole computer.

your dr friend pretends not to know you in public - if in fact you have any friends.

lying and deflecting is the best way known to prevent the disease form spreading -
Go back and crawl under your rock where you came from.

move to italy hoaxboi -

move to italy hoaxboi -

Italy’s socialized medicine is awesome!

the apathy and IGNORANCE of dipshit rw's will make the disease 100x's worse.

Where was your faux concern when Obama's H1N1 pandemic killed 575,000?

u lying bitch

The 2009 flu pandemic or swine flu was an influenza pandemic that lasted from early 2009 to mid 2010, and the second of the two pandemics involving H1N1 influenza virus, albeit a new strain. Wikipedia

Period: April 2009 – August 10, 2010 Trending
Number of deaths: 18,036
Injuries (nonfatal): 604,446

and corona aint the flu - dumbass

Worldwide dummy. Go argue the numbers with the CDC good luck with that.

So my questions are:

4. What percentage die?
There were also a great number of False Positives and people who were said to have died due to complications of "Covid" actually died of The Flu. Most of these people were in Nursing Homes and already ill, and "on their way out."

So again, this is all hysteria.

In China only 0.0064% of their population were infected and infection rates are dropping and travel restrictions are already beginning to be lifted.

Meanwhile in THE US, Democrats and their Media Allies are still trying to whip up Hysteria just like they did with Russian Collusion and Ukraine Delusion.

It's all about The Election.
e04 (1).jpg

So my questions are:

4. What percentage die?
Exactly. How many tests have been taken and how many per state

apparently stopping the disease from spreading and killing those most susceptible is far beyond the grasp of rw morons.

WTF brought that non-sequitur on? The ones not following virus protocols are the young.
Stop with your bullshit prog talking points.
Got any link supporting your moronic claim? Didn't think so, thanks for playing.

Oh, I've seen facebook and I've seen this place. Sure, there are the young who need to be more responsible. The ones putting a government conspiracy on this and telling others to go out to the bars (Devin Nunes) should be locked up. They tend to be wingnuts who are still following the narrative that the concern for the virus is a hoax. This by far is Trump's largest failure in all of this.
Why do you let your Lefty College Brainwashed Youth go to Spring Break and Congregate in the Millions on Florida's Beaches?

I don't. maybe that's a question for the governor of Florida.
Yah going to self quarantine during The Election? Trump is going to cancel The Elections and name himself emperor for life due to this Hysterical Panic The Democrats have created.

You are cool with that, right?
Why not, they support China’s rule

Trump will get credit for eradicating the Coronovirus when Satan drives a Zamboni to work.
You're right, Dems will never give Trump credit for his accomplishments.
Lenny, I see no Trump-inspired accomplishments. I see promises. I see a lot of crowing about how things are going to be but never quite make it into reality. I see a growing continuation of events and programs already in place. And I see a lot of people who are willing to accept those broken promises based on misinformation and outright lies, then move on to the next pie-in-the-sky scheme full speed without even glancing at the pile of dead/dying pronouncements and denials of recorded lies.

"We'll see what happens!"

Forum List

Back