Zone1 I reset myself and no longer a toxic person

You still seem to be a narcissist and you are very boring one at that.

I couldn't get past the first page, just sad.
As I did not show unnecessary patience to people who made me feel extremely worthless and unsuccessful as before, the damage I caused to myself and therefore to my environment is much less than before.

Cigarettes, Alcohol, Antidepressants + my newly started ADHD meds and anxiety meds.

My narcissism has never been the constant aggression, shouting, contempt towards people. I gave so much importance and value to people and I am such a friendly and warm person that people can say to me felt that nothing would happen to them even when insentive them.

I gradually let go of all of them and now I am like millions of ordinary people in situations such as insults, humiliation, and worthlessness by individuals, trying to focus on solving the problem when I feel worthless and inadequate.

Just curious

Are there any INTERESTING narcissists?
I think Donald Trump is an important example of the pragmatist narcissist. If he were at the head of a totalitarian state like Russia and China instead of public opinion and democracy like the USA, he has the self-confidence to fire even nuclear.

Forum List

Back