Zone1 I am Relative Ethics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you be introducing yourself if you've already been a member here for 1.5 years with over 3000 posts? Maybe you should have changed your name to 'Man of Relative Ethics?'
I follow my own Ethical Values -- thus I am a Man of Ethics. Different Cultures have different Ethical Values.

I follow my own Ethical Values -- thus I am a Man of Ethics. Different Cultures have different Ethical Values.

Relative ethics are a meaningless cop out. That only means you tie your "ethics" relative to YOURSELF, which means they could justify anything, even murder. True ethics are absolute, tied to God. Without the absolute good, ethics simply become personal code.

Adolf Hitler and Jeffrey Dahmer both had that.

Relative ethics are a meaningless cop out. That only means you tie your "ethics" relative to YOURSELF, which means they could justify anything, even murder. True ethics are absolute, tied to God. Without the absolute good, ethics simply become personal code.

Adolf Hitler and Jeffrey Dahmer both had that.
OK, I did change my username.

I see things differently.

Relative Ethics applies to religious fanatics who justify the genocides, massacres, and rapes that their ancestors committed to bring them where they are today, without guilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back