I remember when Democrats complained about spying in bedrooms

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
My, how things have changed.

"The California legislature has passed a bill that makes it illegal to remove a condom without permission during sexual intercourse, an act known as stealthing. The bill, named AB-453, deems stealthing as a form of sexual battery in the California Civil Code. California is now the first state to pass a law banning stealthing."

My, how things have changed.

"The California legislature has passed a bill that makes it illegal to remove a condom without permission during sexual intercourse, an act known as stealthing. The bill, named AB-453, deems stealthing as a form of sexual battery in the California Civil Code. California is now the first state to pass a law banning stealthing."

How were they spying in bedrooms? How did that work exactly?

Can't you answer the question? How do they spy into bedrooms?

Little girl....

THINK for a minute.

(if you are able)

What business is it of law enforcement if a guy removes a condom and continues to have sex?

Little girl....

THINK for a minute.

(if you are able)

What business is it of law enforcement if a guy removes a condom and continues to have sex?
The real question is there a bounty involved!?:p:biggrin:

The real question is there a bounty involved!?:p

Only if a washcloth isn't available.

1631537940651.png

I know, I feel more and more like Judge Judy every day. Who'd'a thunk it, a Norwegian Midwestern girl channeling a New York Jewish judge, but there it is. She's so good at that.

Do you understand "consenting adults". Removing a condom when both have agreed to birth control is wrong especially since the female pays the price.. especially in Texas.

How is this rape?

adults, already in the process of having consensual sex.

Want to have sex?

Sure, but you must wear a condom.

Removing the condom makes it no longer consensual. Does this really need explained?

Little girl....

THINK for a minute.

(if you are able)

It is not the government spying in the bedroom, it is a consensual verbal agreement that has been broken, by one party in the agreement, and the injured party being able to get justice....

That being said.... How in the heck could something like this even be adjudicated in a court? She said, he said???

Forum List

Back