I remember when Democrats complained about spying in bedrooms

It is not the government spying in the bedroom, it is a consensual verbal agreement that has been broken, by one party in the agreement, and the injured party being able to get justice....

That being said.... How in the heck could something like this even be adjudicated in a court? She said, he said???

That being said.... How in the heck could something like this even be adjudicated in a court? She said, he said???

Isnt it illegal to pass AIDs if you didnt tell your partner you had it? How do they handle that?

Isnt it illegal to pass AIDs if you didnt tell your partner you had it? How do they handle that?
I think with aids, you can prove he was positive and knew he was positive, before he had sex with you. If he didn't know, then there is no case....

But with this thing....what should a woman do? Save the rubber and hope there is some DNA he left inside it, before removing it? And then what? Run to the ER to get swabbed for his juices inside her and DNA from that....? Do you video tape consent agreement of using a condom? Video the sex scene from all angles to show him removing it, if he was going to do such?

I'm just having a hard time figuring out how the law can be enforced?

Maybe just having the law, is enough to deter the guy from doing it???? :dunno:

I think with aids, you can prove he was positive and knew he was positive, before he had sex with you. If he didn't know, then there is no case....

But with this thing....what should a woman do? Save the rubber and hope there is some DNA he left inside it, before removing it? And then what? Run to the ER to get swabbed for his juices inside her and DNA from that....? Do you video tape consent agreement of using a condom? Video the sex scene from all angles to show him removing it, if he was going to do such?

I'm just having a hard time figuring out how the law can be enforced?

Maybe just having the law, is enough to deter the guy from doing it???? :dunno:
But how do they know the other person is telling the truth if they say, "he/she never told me?"

Care4all probably just believe the female, in whatever she was playing in the hypothetical. The justice system is very sexist.

But how do they know the other person is telling the truth if they say, "he/she never told me?"
Because 99.999999999999999999999999999% of the time, a person being told their pending sex partner has aids, and that person saying ok...lets have sex anyway....just doesn't happen.

I'm fine with a law like this, if it can somehow be proven, in a court of law....I just can't imagine how it could be proven?

I'm fine with a law like this, if it can somehow be proven, in a court of law....I just can't imagine how it could be proven?
It probably could be proved, though it would be very difficult. The trial would be a circus. The possible scenarios would be like a Seinfeld episode. Dumb law.

Because 99.999999999999999999999999999% of the time, a person being told their pending sex partner has aids, and that person saying ok...lets have sex anyway....just doesn't happen.
You sure? lol

Seems to me that in the past the argument has been that it's none of anyone else's business what two consenting adults do in the bedroom. Seems to me that this is addressing something non consensual.

It is between the two. I can see it now. "Honest your Honor, it must have slipped off by itself."

"So we should just call you Tiny?"

"Let me rephrase that, I must have broken the Condom your honor. split it right in half."

It is between the two. I can see it now. "Honest your Honor, it must have slipped off by itself."

"So we should just call you Tiny?"

"Let me rephrase that, I must have broken the Condom your honor. split it right in half."

Whether or not it can be proven I mostly commented on the difference in consensual and non consensual and why earlier arguments would not be hypocritical here.

Yes, I would still consider it rape but whether or not one could prove that would be another issue.

It is not the government spying in the bedroom, it is a consensual verbal agreement that has been broken, by one party in the agreement, and the injured party being able to get justice....

Another worthless law. It can not be enforced. It is a he said she said situation. Just gonna cause problems and solve nothing.

A person who would violate a sex partner in this way is truly disgusting. A guy who would do this must be motivated by hatred of his intimate partner. I can't imagine someone this lacking in any sense of right and wrong. This is why the woman should always control the means of contraception. The spreading of disease is another factor.

This is not "spying in bedrooms," since one of the people in it is there by fraud and violating the trust of his partner.

My, how things have changed.

"The California legislature has passed a bill that makes it illegal to remove a condom without permission during sexual intercourse, an act known as stealthing. The bill, named AB-453, deems stealthing as a form of sexual battery in the California Civil Code. California is now the first state to pass a law banning stealthing."
If there isn't permission or the lady doesn't want to get pregnant, just call it rape. Or else she's the one ripping the guy's condom off and trying too hard to get pregnant in a court of law. Call it prostitution on her part.

You got a preacher in those parts? Fornication. People sneak around stealthily and have sexual intercourse in secret places, but the couple's activities are not hidden from each other.

"Stealth" is a noun and not a verb.

These people are adults. They know what they're doing.

If there isn't permission or the lady doesn't want to get pregnant, just call it rape. Or else she's the one ripping the guy's condom off and trying too hard to get pregnant in a court of law. Call it prostitution on her part.

You got a preacher in those parts? Fornication. People sneak around stealthily and have sexual intercourse in secret places, but the couple's activities are not hidden from each other.

"Stealth" is a noun and not a verb.

These people are adults. They know what they're doing.

When in history has "fornication" ever been recognized by all persons as a "sin"? Everyone is a virgin on their wedding night? That's a joke. Remember that trump and his ilk screw anyone who is still breathing. The fact that the people involved are adults does not erase the fact that "stealing" is a totally evil and vile thing to do to someone with whom you are carrying on an intimate relationship.

When in history has "fornication" ever been recognized by all persons as a "sin"? Everyone is a virgin on their wedding night? That's a joke. Remember that trump and his ilk screw anyone who is still breathing. The fact that the people involved are adults does not erase the fact that "stealing" is a totally evil and vile thing to do to someone with whom you are carrying on an intimate relationship.
I don't carry on intimate relationships and hide my activities from others. Somebody wants to call it a wedding night at 2, 3, 4 o'clock in the morning and I don't know who that person is, I think it's time to go for my gun.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back