Biden gets trolled by MAGA kids

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
LOL, this is what happens when they don’t stage everything and let this guy off his leash for a few minutes. Notice he can’t help but grab a little girl by the waist...

0C35E688-65FB-4744-8F4E-61BDC361395D.png

Mother fucker regulates the shit out of the private sector and cant even wear his mask around children. Pathetic.
Of course, decent minded people dont support this senile authoritarian anyways. So its not like him and his ilk give a shit.
Cults gonna cult :dunno:

So, Biden acted like a President and did not throw a fit as the former guy would have done.

I think it is sad that Trumpers love trolling so much. I mean, yes, their cult master, considers himself the first troll, but you would think that parents would teach their children to respect the President, or at least the office he holds.

It is doubly sad that Trumpers are using their children as pawns to score political points.

The days of respect for the presidency are long since gone.

Last edited:
So, Biden acted like a President and did not throw a fit as the former guy would have done.

I think it is sad that Trumpers love trolling so much. I mean, yes, their cult master , considers himself the first troll, but you would think that parents would teach their children to honor the President and not embarrass him.
Hope he didnt spread covid to the children :(

Mother fucker regulates the shit out of the private sector and cant even wear his mask around children. Pathetic.
Of course, decent minded people dont support this senile authoritarian anyways. So its not like him and his ilk give a shit.
Cults gonna cult :dunno:
You look like the indecent one. Biden’s senility, if he has some, is way more rational than that Trump idiot.

I think it is sad that Trumpers love trolling so much. I mean, yes, their cult master, considers himself the first troll, but you would think that parents would teach their children to respect the President, or at least the office he holds.

It is doubly sad that Trumpers are using their children as pawns to score political points.

Biden is a piece of shit. He always has been and he always will be.

Any one of those kids are a 100 times smarter than he is.

The only thing competent the shithead has ever done in life was steal the 2020 election. However it was probably his Chinese buddies that did most of the brain work.

You look like the indecent one. Biden’s senility, if he has some, is way more rational than that Trump idiot.
If you are using trump as a scale to judge people, you are a complete fucking moron with no actual standards.
Frankly, you calling me4 "indecent" probably means the exact opposite. Refer back to the first sentence for clarification. ;)
I hope one day you let trump leave that head of yours. You people are fucking ADDICTED

LOL, this is what happens when they don’t stage everything and let this guy off his leash for a few minutes. Notice he can’t help but grab a little girl by the waist...

View attachment 538579

Why isn't he wearing a fucking mask! Child murderer!

This is the kind of pictures you see of a man that stole an election...you can cheat dems but you will not win over the people by doing that....

They have been gone since at least Clinton

Forum List

Back