FBI releases first secret 9/11 file: Saudi embassy official let two hijackers stay at his apartment and helped them in LA before the attack

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
As this material is slowly and very, very grudgingly released to the public by The Swamp, it becomes more and more apparent why The Swamp wanted to keep it hidden.

"Staple a green card on their diplomas!" Mitt Romney said.

DAILY MAIL: "[T]he FBI notes that the two hijackers PII is suspected of helping originally traveled to the US as college students."

• Banned
If they hadn't died on 9/11, in another year, Bush would have made the hijackers U.S. citizens.

"The Saudi official [who helped the 9/11 hijackers] applied for US citizenship in 2015 ..."

As this material is slowly and very, very grudgingly released to the public by The Swamp, it becomes more and more apparent why The Swamp wanted to keep it hidden.

"Staple a green card on their diplomas!" Mitt Romney said.

DAILY MAIL: "[T]he FBI notes that the two hijackers PII is suspected of helping originally traveled to the US as college students."

Bayoumi was a graduate student with four kids and a wife with breast cancer. Further, ALL Saudi students help other Saudi students settle in with finding apartments, opening bank accounts etc.

This is very old crap. The Saudis have been asking for the release of the 9/11 documents for 19 years.

Bayoumi was a graduate student with four kids and a wife with breast cancer. Further, ALL Saudi students help other Saudi students settle in with finding apartments, opening bank accounts etc.

This is very old crap. The Saudis have been asking for the release of the 9/11 documents for 19 years.
Long ago I was called for "jury duty" and endured the VOIR DIER
process. It was a simple personal injury case----and the ISSUE
RAISED was that the "victim" of a simple slip and fall was 2 months
pregnant. I stated about the pregnancy "UNRELATED" and got
deleted-------two months pregnant is no more significant to the
case than "HIS WIFE HAD BREAST CANCER" -----sheeesh I have
known saudi students----they need "HELP" in opening a bank
account? Not the young physician with whom I worked

Long ago I was called for "jury duty" and endured the VOIR DIER
process. It was a simple personal injury case----and the ISSUE
RAISED was that the "victim" of a simple slip and fall was 2 months
pregnant. I stated about the pregnancy "UNRELATED" and got
deleted-------two months pregnant is no more significant to the
case than "HIS WIFE HAD BREAST CANCER" -----sheeesh I have
known saudi students----they need "HELP" in opening a bank
account? Not the young physician with whom I worked

I have served on 6 juries over the years.

Bayoumi was a good guy.. The 9/11 families are looking for deep pockets.

Bayoumi was sponsored by one of the senior princesses to pay for his wife's cancer treatment.. I know her. She is very pro-American.

Might as well blame Israel and the Mossad as indulge in this BS.

I have served on 6 juries over the years.

Bayoumi was a good guy.. The 9/11 families are looking for deep pockets.

Bayoumi was sponsored by one of the senior princesses to pay for his wife's cancer treatment.. I know her. She is very pro-American.

Might as well blame Israel and the Mossad as indulge in this BS.
I have testified as expert witness in many "personal injury" cases. Your heresay statements "Bayoumi was a good guy" and "the 9-11 families are looking for deep pockets" and "Bayoumi was sponsored by one of the senior pincesses to pay for ...cancer treatment" ---ARE UTTER BULLSHIT. Any defense attorney who had not fallen asleep would object to your SHIT. You are lucky---lots of attorneys show up
in court DROWSY. ----your statement "I know her" ---is even
MORE MORONIC

I have testified as expert witness in many "personal injury" cases. Your heresay statements "Bayoumi was a good guy" and "the 9-11 families are looking for deep pockets" and "Bayoumi was sponsored by one of the senior pincesses to pay for ...cancer treatment" ---ARE UTTER BULLSHIT. Any defense attorney who had not fallen asleep would object to your SHIT. You are lucky---lots of attorneys show up
in court DROWSY. ----your statement "I know her" ---is even
MORE MORONIC

My experience was in Public Service hearings, prosecuting or defending medical malpractice and Medical licensure.

You can pursue this slander just like the other nuts can accuse Israel, the Mossad and the CIA.

Have at it..

After 9-11 we missed out chance to throw every Muslim who wasn't a US citizen out of America. Too bad.

17 of those bombers were Saudi's. Guess that shows you how much the Saud's "love" America.

It's easy to ask for the release of something you don't really believe will be released.

My experience was in Public Service hearings, prosecuting or defending medical malpractice and Medical licensure.

You can pursue this slander just like the other nuts can accuse Israel, the Mossad and the CIA.

Have at it..
What "slander"? aiding and abetting a gross felony is a very
serious issue

After 9-11 we missed out chance to throw every Muslim who wasn't a US citizen out of America. Too bad.

17 of those bombers were Saudi's. Guess that shows you how much the Saud's "love" America.

At least they had Saudi IDs and stolen identities. Of course Saudis are the only Arab country that can easily get US visas.

Forum List

Back