I remember when Democrats complained about spying in bedrooms

I don't carry on intimate relationships and hide my activities from others. Somebody wants to call it a wedding night at 2, 3, 4 o'clock in the morning and I don't know who that person is, I think it's time to go for my gun.
You seem to be more concerned with the circumstances under which two people are having what starts out as consensual sex and less concerned with the fact that secretly removing a condom without one's partner's knowledge is an act of great depravity against one's partner. I've never understood why people have sex with people they hate. This is not in my personal playbook and it makes me wonder how these guys were brought up.

You seem to be more concerned with the circumstances under which two people are having what starts out as consensual sex and less concerned with the fact that secretly removing a condom without one's partner's knowledge is an act of great depravity against one's partner. I've never understood why people have sex with people they hate. This is not in my personal playbook and it makes me wonder how these guys were brought up.
I'm sorry. Those female "partners" have been around the block and they know what they're doing to those guys.

Forum List

Back