“I really think you should press the button to wipe Jews off the face of the Earth.”

sounds computer generated to me,,

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Sweetie ... I am sorry of you failed to recognize that my comparing his silly nonsense directly to yours ...
And the additional indication that that the two of you "were made for each other" ...
Is a condemnation of both of you and of the highest order ... Screw 'cover' ... I couldn't have insulted him more ... :auiqs.jpg:

You need to find a way to express yourself better.

You need to find a way to express yourself better.

You express a lot of things ... Most of which consists of nonsense bickering over absolute garbage.
But that is pretty much what I meant when I compared your rants to the same type of garbage spouted by Paul Watson.

Paul Joseph Watson works for Alex Jones on Infowars and invents stories that idiots believe in.

I think that his views will find favour with many of his fellow travellers on the right but perhaps will disappoint his many Jewish fans.

Basically the far right might conceal its true motives for a period but the truth always comes out in the end.
I BET YOU BELIEVE 99 PERCENT of your left wing news lies daily though, right?

Paul Joseph Watson works for Alex Jones on Infowars and invents stories that idiots believe in.

I think that his views will find favour with many of his fellow travellers on the right but perhaps will disappoint his many Jewish fans.

Basically the far right might conceal its true motives for a period but the truth always comes out in the end.
Proof no sane person would waste five minutes on Alex Jones or believe anything he says or publishes.

Not sure how it is in limey land but in the US it's the left that does the antisemitic shit, but you know this and try to make that one British guy seem like he's the consensus.

Not sure how it is in limey land but in the US it's the left that does the antisemitic shit, but you know this and try to make that one British guy seem like he's the consensus.
The left has problems with Israels illegal activities. there is no problem with Jewish people. The right sent the Jews to the gas chmabers and invents conspiracy theories about jewish people. Soros,NWO,Rothschild and space lasers all come from the disgusting right.

Watson is frequently quoted on these board by his right wing supporters.

You create more posts here at USMB than Paul Watson does.
Like I mentioned ... The two of you were made for each other.

You're the one who quoted him in this thread you nitwit ... :auiqs.jpg:

I know more than you think.
I also know better than to give our enemy billions of dollars especially when they're screaming "Death To America" all the time.
Syria was in free fall by 2005 because of drought, sectarian strife, inflation and the collapse of their oil and agriculture sectors.

Yeah.....they took our people hostage for a year, which is an act of war, and Obama sends them pallets of money....and then figures out a way to give them another $152 billion without the authorization of congress.

The fake excuse is that it's their money anyway.
Now Biden is negotiating another deal to give them even more of "THEIR MONEY" back.
It was Iran's money.

The left has problems with Israels illegal activities. there is no problem with Jewish people. The right sent the Jews to the gas chmabers and invents conspiracy theories about jewish people. Soros,NWO,Rothschild and space lasers all come from the disgusting right.
I sure wouldn't blame Soros, Rothschild and NWO.

Forum List

Back