“I really think you should press the button to wipe Jews off the face of the Earth.”

Watson is a hard right crazy person. Read his bio. It's been posted.

O.K.......he's an idiot.....he isn't backed or supported by republicans or conservatives, unlike the rabid anti-semites like AOC, or ilhan omar....or the oldie but goodie louis farakhan....

Was watson ever the guest at the congressional black caucus ? Did he make lots of visits to the White House? louis farakhan was a guest at the congressional black caucus and was is a good friend of barak obama.....al sharpton, who managed to incite violent riots in Jewish neighborhoods and got Jewish people murdered was a frequent visitor to obama in the White House...

Do you guys condemn barak obama for having several rabidly, anti-semitic friends? Louis farakhan, jeremiah wright and al sharpton?

if there was really button for that you know obama would have used it to please their iranian pals

Paul Joseph Watson works for Alex Jones on Infowars and invents stories that idiots believe in.

I think that his views will find favour with many of his fellow travellers on the right but perhaps will disappoint his many Jewish fans.

Basically the far right might conceal its true motives for a period but the truth always comes out in the end.
Was he quoting you Tommy Tainant ? You agree with this as well with your old pal Jeremy Corbin, whom you voted for. So what is the problem, old chap?

IMO Jewish people are very loyal to civil rights. At least that's been my experience.
Yep. Loyal to a fault. I am Sure many would vote for Ilhan Omar cause she has a (D) next to her name. And you keep avoiding this question. What year were you born?

Dear me.You are limited in your thinking arent you ?Israel is comitting crimes against humanity even today. opposing that isnt calling for a holocaust like this right wing shit is doing.
The jewish kid i went to school with never oppressed anyone. Mr Watson wants him dead.
So do you by the sound of it as you cant bring yourself to condemn his poison.
Isreal in not committing crimes against humanity.

You are simply lying that they do because they are Jews and because you support their murder.

Nope. I am disgusted by his views. Unlike my conservativ friends on here who struggle to denounce him.

Really? Conservatives in the U.S. support Israel....it is the democrat party that is anti-semitic, and democrat party voters who are beating up Jewish people in this country...just go to any democrat party city and observe who is attacking Jewish people....

Read Moishe Dayan.
Like Rachel Dayan-----and some of the Israeli soldiers back in the day------I never thought much
of Moshe Dayan's BRAIN. His mistakes---especially
regarding his GIVE-AWAY of the JEWISH TEMPLE
MOUNT----reverberate, even today

Forum List

Back