“I really think you should press the button to wipe Jews off the face of the Earth.”

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Paul Joseph Watson works for Alex Jones on Infowars and invents stories that idiots believe in.

I think that his views will find favour with many of his fellow travellers on the right but perhaps will disappoint his many Jewish fans.

Basically the far right might conceal its true motives for a period but the truth always comes out in the end.

Paul Joseph Watson works for Alex Jones on Infowars and invents stories that idiots believe in.

I think that his views will find favour with many of his fellow travellers on the right but perhaps will disappoint his many Jewish fans.

Basically the far right might conceal its true motives for a period but the truth always comes out in the end.

R.5e806dba41bd7f8e7e2d6b396feb85a3

Looks like they don't want to talk about this here.

:laugh:

No...actually, they won't. The democrat party here in the states is the anti-semitic party...they hate Israel....conservatives in the U.S. support the nation of Israel....you doofus...it is the left, not the Right who hates Jews...always has been, always will be...

Watson uses a string of racist and homophobic epithets and claims that he is sick of “media f****t activists” sticking signs “up in my face trying to get me to join the gay f****t Palestinian cause. I don’t give a shit about Israel and Palestine. I care about white people. Not sand n****r Jew P**i f****t c**ns”.

I can't disagree with that.

White people need to start thinking about white people.

White people have been conditioned to not only resist ingroup preference, but destroy those who do.

EVERYBODY ELSE can...EVERY other group gets to...why not whites?

Jews , Muslims, blacks, Asians, Hispanics, LGBTQ, Aborigines, shit...even retards have a PAC...but no whites...

Think about that.

It's a fuckin scam and WHITE people need to wake the fuck up.

Goebbels...

only a tiny minority agree with that stupid comment. "if you like your plan you can keep it" "we landed under sniper fire" " I never had sexual relations with that woman, miss Lewinsky" to quote some of your heroes.

No...actually, they won't. The democrat party here in the states is the anti-semitic party...they hate Israel....conservatives in the U.S. support the nation of Israel....you doofus...it is the left, not the Right who hates Jews...always has been, always will be...

Thats your story and you're sticking to it right?

its works the same way for the far left.....the truth always seems to come out....

Looks like they don't want to talk about this here.

:laugh:
It seems that they are keen to talk about anything else but the OP.
Why wont right wingers condemn this character ?

I dont think the answer is a mystery of any sortt.

I see from the article that Watson moves in elevated right wing circles. Trump,dopey Candace and Farage.

He is also banned from Twatter. No doubt Elon will welcome him back into the Klaven soon.

Once again you show how much your head is up your ass. If anything.....leftists hate Jews with a passion. Many blacks on the left are communists and they hate Jews as much as Muslims. Christians have a kinship with Israel you'll never understand.

The problem with you is your ideas are rooted in the past. Most of the bigots who hated Jews were Southern Democrats....or Democrats in general...and almost all of them are dead.....except the guy currently occupying the Oval Office.

Is watson a democrat ?

Once again you show how much your head is up your ass. If anything.....leftists hate Jews with a passion. Many blacks on the left are communists and they hate Jews as much as Muslims. Christians have a kinship with Israel you'll never understand.

The problem with you is your ideas are rooted in the past. Most of the bigots who hated Jews were Southern Democrats....or Democrats in general...and almost all of them are dead.....except the guy currently occupying the Oval Office.

Okay. Watson must be a democrat then.

'Far right"?

You fucking leftards are downright STUPID.

Alex Jones is a libertarian, dumb shit.

He's not far ANYTHING, except kookie.

The other guy Watson, I never even heard of him, I mean, do you fuckers sit up all night scouring the internet for some jackass who said something stupid?

Get a life! Go screw a trannie or something

Who is this maniac?

Forum List

Back