I really need some skills

Andrew36

Nov 28, 2022
After talking to Citizens Bank, I signed up for the Penn Foster High School Diploma program and their Business certificate and accounting certificate program.

When I graduate this in 6 months to a year,
I'm planning on getting a job as a bank teller..
And I'm planning on going to SNHU.

:)

I don't know what SNHU is, but sounds like you found a track to put yourself on!!!!

WOOOHOOO!

giphy.gif

• Banned
SNHU Southern New Hampshire University.
They work with mostly adults on campus.

Congratulations. Don't ever stop improving your education and striving for your next step. Then retire early. Good luck to you.

After talking to Citizens Bank, I signed up for the Penn Foster High School Diploma program and their Business certificate and accounting certificate program.

Don't forget the industrial field, specifically CNC MACHINISTS. As a complimentary field to machining one can take MECHANICAL ENGINEERING/CAD like there definitely is demand here! The next step up the ladder from the above mentioned is ROBOTICS/A-I. The math required for a cnc machinist superseded my comprehensive capability & the mechanical engineering totally swamped me with a need for the understanding of calculus. If you are mathematically inclined the above should be of interest to you. The great part about mechanical engineering/CAD is one can make a fortune both in contracting & patenting, & never need to leave ones home to do it!

Bank teller seems to be one of those jobs that's disappearing, to be replaced by computers.

I really need some skills​

You have one! The unerring ability to bore the living snot out of others with your own personal destitute life and pathetic cries for attention! You are vying to compete with Morty and Q?

When I graduate this in 6 months to a year, I'm planning on getting a job as a bank teller.
I don't get it... you need to go to school now to learn how to count money? Or how to input and read data on banking account screens?

Here's a test for you to gauge if you have any aptitude: what would you guess is the amount of money here?

PC233857.JPG

You have one! The unerring ability to bore the living snot out of others with your own personal destitute life and pathetic cries for attention! You are vying to compete with Morty and Q?

I don't get it... you need to go to school now to learn how to count money? Or how to input and read data on banking account screens?

Here's a test for you to gauge if you have any aptitude: what would you guess is the amount of money here?

View attachment 749576
$5000

You know your market better than anybody, but I would be afraid that with ATMs and the internet, bank tellers would soon go the way of those little kiosks that were everywhere that you had to drop your film at to get it developed.

View attachment 749576
Between $15,000 & $20,000?

You know your market better than anybody, but I would be afraid that with ATMs and the internet, bank tellers would soon go the way of those little kiosks that were everywhere that you had to drop your film at to get it developed.
Long lines at bank tellers are long gone

Forum List

Back