I personally am Sick, and Tried of even hearing about “Reparations”

Radicalredneckk

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2020
“Reparations”? I personally am Sick, and Tried of even hearing about “Reparations”! Where are My “Reparations” for all that I did for my Country? I didn’t receive one cent for what I had done, and I never asked for any, and I never will! I didn’t ask of a single dime for the time that I was separated from my family while I was Overseas helping MY country doing what we needed to do. And where were the “Reparations” for the Mom’s and Dad’s and Children of the Soldiers that never came home to celebrate, Memorial Day, or Veterans Day, or any of the “Days” that we all celebrate!
I like most of you worked hard for all the years that I had to so that I could enjoy the Country that I love. I never protested because I didn’t get “Reparations from the Government that I love. I never burned down buildings, or Turned over Police Cars!, or even LOOTED any stores, …. I need to rant for just a moment. I'm getting older and I’ve worked hard all my life. I have made my reputation, the good and the bad, I didn't inherit my job or my income, and I have worked hard to get where I am in life. I have juggled my job, my family, and made many sacrifices up front to secure a life for my family. It wasn’t always easy and still isn't, but I did it all while maintaining my integrity and my principles. I made mistakes and tried to learn from them. I have friends of every walk of life and if you’re in my circle, it should be understood that I don’t have to remind you of what I’d be willing to do for you.
However....I'm tired of being told that I have to "Spread the Wealth" to people who don't have my work ethic. That my friends is PURE BULL!. People who have sacrificed nothing and feel entitled to receive everything.
I'm tired of being told the government will take the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people too lazy to earn it themselves
I'm really tired of being told I must lower my living standard to fight global warming, which, no one is allowed to debate.
I'm really tired of hearing wealthy athletes, entertainers and politicians of all parties talk like their opinions matter to the common man. I’m tired of any of them even pretending they can relate to the life and bank account that I have.
I'm tired of people with a sense of entitlement, rich or poor.
I\If I want something done to this country, I go out and I vote for the person that I think wants it also, I don’t run out and Start Fires, or throw Bricks at the Police so that I could get my way!

And I’m sick of being called and labeled as a racist because I am proud of my heritage. I never stole any ones land, the government did that..
I’m tired of being told I need to accept the latest fad or politically correct stupidity or befriending a group that’s intent on killing me because I won’t convert to their point of view.
I'm really tired of people who don't take responsibility for their lives and actions. Especially the ones that want me to fund it. I'm tired of hearing them blame the government, or discrimination, or big-whatever for their problems.
Yes, I'm really tired. But, I'm also glad to be in the twilight of my life. Because mostly, I'm not going to have to see the retched, depressing world these useless idiots are creating. And lastly, because even though I shouted from the rooftops, no one listened or seemed to give a damn. You reap what you sow, and so do your children. I don’t want any school system to tell my Children how to thing behind MY back! That’s what I as a Parent is supposed to do.
No one is entitled to anything. You have a choice to work, a choice to stay off drugs, a choice to make something of yourself. I have nothing to do with your choice. That's all on you. You are entitled to what you earn.
There is no way these thoughts will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on! Surely, the politically correct police censors will try to quiet us. I joined the United States Army to serve the county for 4 years that I believed in, and I would do it again if I was needed to. Thank You for reading my rant for so long. I really appreciate it.

“Reparations”? I personally am Sick, and Tried of even hearing about “Reparations”! Where are My “Reparations” for all that I did for my Country? I didn’t receive one cent for what I had done, and I never asked for any, and I never will! I didn’t ask of a single dime for the time that I was separated from my family while I was Overseas helping MY country doing what we needed to do. And where were the “Reparations” for the Mom’s and Dad’s and Children of the Soldiers that never came home to celebrate, Memorial Day, or Veterans Day, or any of the “Days” that we all celebrate!
I like most of you worked hard for all the years that I had to so that I could enjoy the Country that I love. I never protested because I didn’t get “Reparations from the Government that I love. I never burned down buildings, or Turned over Police Cars!, or even LOOTED any stores, …. I need to rant for just a moment. I'm getting older and I’ve worked hard all my life. I have made my reputation, the good and the bad, I didn't inherit my job or my income, and I have worked hard to get where I am in life. I have juggled my job, my family, and made many sacrifices up front to secure a life for my family. It wasn’t always easy and still isn't, but I did it all while maintaining my integrity and my principles. I made mistakes and tried to learn from them. I have friends of every walk of life and if you’re in my circle, it should be understood that I don’t have to remind you of what I’d be willing to do for you.
However....I'm tired of being told that I have to "Spread the Wealth" to people who don't have my work ethic. That my friends is PURE BULL!. People who have sacrificed nothing and feel entitled to receive everything.
I'm tired of being told the government will take the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people too lazy to earn it themselves
I'm really tired of being told I must lower my living standard to fight global warming, which, no one is allowed to debate.
I'm really tired of hearing wealthy athletes, entertainers and politicians of all parties talk like their opinions matter to the common man. I’m tired of any of them even pretending they can relate to the life and bank account that I have.
I\If I want something done to this country, I go out and I vote for the person that I think wants it also, I don’t run out and Start Fires, or throw Bricks at the Police so that I could get my way!

And I’m sick of being called and labeled as a racist because I am proud of my heritage. I never stole any ones land, the government did that..
I’m tired of being told I need to accept the latest fad or politically correct stupidity or befriending a group that’s intent on killing me because I won’t convert to their point of view.
I'm really tired of people who don't take responsibility for their lives and actions. Especially the ones that want me to fund it. I'm tired of hearing them blame the government, or discrimination, or big-whatever for their problems.
Yes, I'm really tired. But, I'm also glad to be in the twilight of my life. Because mostly, I'm not going to have to see the retched, depressing world these useless idiots are creating. And lastly, because even though I shouted from the rooftops, no one listened or seemed to give a damn. You reap what you sow, and so do your children. I don’t want any school system to tell my Children how to thing behind MY back! That’s what I as a Parent is supposed to do.
No one is entitled to anything. You have a choice to work, a choice to stay off drugs, a choice to make something of yourself. I have nothing to do with your choice. That's all on you. You are entitled to what you earn.
There is no way these thoughts will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on! Surely, the politically correct police censors will try to quiet us. I joined the United States Army to serve the county for 4 years that I believed in, and I would do it again if I was needed to. Thank You for reading my rant for so long. I really appreciate it.
What you are saying is that you are tired of a despotic Leftist government.

Most are as well.

But then, what to do about it?

Debate and logic will not make them go away since they require neither, nor do they need your vote

The government should serve the public good and protect everyone's rights. Unfortunately, we have a government overrun by an army of lobbyists, legally bribing our politicians and that leads to policies that serve vested interests at the great expense of the American public or "common-man". The working class has been in a very precarious position for the last forty years and that has to change.

Nobody today has suffered slavery, so nobody today is owed a damned thing! But I'd gladly pay my “fair share” of reparations in the form of a one-way ticket to one's home Continent if it would shut these crybabies up.

An acquaintance of mine has ancestors who operated a station on the underground railway. Nobody ever gave them "reparations" for the black lives they saved.

I find Reparations to be comical for the following:

* the originators of Black Slavery in America (African Nations), are not going to pay.

* White nations had the moral clarity to cease slavery while almost all brown nations today have some form of slavery.

* IF Reparations were to be paid out by US, it would be corrupted in no time and Blacks would expect Reparations to live in perpetuity.

Maybe just getting rid of Jim Crow would be good enough ... spend these next couple of generations and focus on stamping out racism forever ... it's no coincident that our poorest States are the ones with the deepest divisions ... and our richest States where these divisions have been being fought against, for centuries now ... New York was always against slavery ... Alabama wants a return to slavery ...

I find Reparations to be comical for the following:

* the originators of Black Slavery in America (African Nations), are not going to pay.

* White nations had the moral clarity to cease slavery while almost all brown nations today have some form of slavery.

* IF Reparations were to be paid out by US, it would be corrupted in no time and Blacks would expect Reparations to live in perpetuity.

I'm against paying any "reparations", but your shifting of the blame for black slavery completely on Africans rather than the whites who purchased and exploited them, is quite RICH.

Maybe just getting rid of Jim Crow would be good enough ... spend these next couple of generations and focus on stamping out racism forever ... it's no coincident that our poorest States are the ones with the deepest divisions ... and our richest States where these divisions have been being fought against, for centuries now ... New York was always against slavery ... Alabama wants a return to slavery ...
No matter the reparation, no matter the legislation, no amount of it will ever appease the beast

They will always demand more.

Why? Because no amount of it will ever right the wrongs of the past.

Problem is, nothing can as that is just life

All we can do is try to save slaves of today which I hear no one talking about.

Why is this shit in Politics?

Barring people from
No matter the reparation, no matter the legislation, no amount of it will ever appease the beast

They will always demand more.

Why? Because no amount of it will ever right the wrongs of the past.

Problem is, that is just life

The so-called "war on drugs", which bars people from receiving the social services that they need as far as food stamps, housing, job training..etc when they are convicted of any drug-related crime, undermines a poor person's opportunities or options to reform. People need a foundation, upon which to build their lives, and if that is taken from them for some past mistake or petty crime, that will ensure that they never recover. It increases the chances of that person turning to crime to survive. There's a lot more that can be done to help the poor in America. Helping people to get on their feet.

Barring people from

The so-called "war on drugs", which bars people from receiving the social services that they need as far as food stamps, housing, job training..etc when they are convicted of any drug-related crime, undermines a poor person's opportunities or options to reform. People need a foundation, upon which to build their lives, and if that is taken from them for some past mistake or petty crime, that will ensure that they never recover. It increases the chances of that person turning to crime to survive. There's a lot more that can be done to help the poor in America. Help people get on their feet.
War on drugs?

Where? You can't be serious that they are serious about such a war. If they were, they would secure the border and send drones to kill the leaders of the cartels like they do other terrorists over seas who kill far less Americans every year.

The Cartels own the politicians in both parties in the US just like they do in Mexico

As for government services, the goal is dependence on government as they wean resources away from those dependent, like you see in all other despotic Left-wing utopias like North Korea and Venezuela

Enjoy

Oh yea, blame the GOP if it makes you happy.

:auiqs.jpg:

Nobody today has suffered slavery, so nobody today is owed a damned thing! But I'd gladly pay my “fair share” of reparations in the form of a one-way ticket to one's home Continent if it would shut these crybabies up.
If they're African Americans, their "home continent" is America.

If democrats feel so bad about it let them pay

The entire thing is just political BS
The spending gig is about up.

Soon they will collapse the system and impose digital currency, something I think both parties are after, as it will mean absolute control.

But yes, the political theatre and lies is nauseating.

War on drugs?

Where?

The Cartels own the politicians in the US just like they do in Mexico

As for government services, the goal is dependence on government as they wean resources away from those dependent, like you see in all other despotic Left-wing utopias like North Korea and Venezuela

Enjoy

Oh yea, blame the GOP if it makes you happy.

:auiqs.jpg:
The goal is to depend on yourself, not anyone else. For example, you depend upon wealthy capitalist masters, to rent you for eight or twelve hours daily, paying you less than what you produced to make a profit off of your hard work. Many of these masters that you worship, don't do much work. They rely on other people's sweat and tears to enrich themselves. You're for that system.

I'm for a system where all of us, including ignorant assholes like you, own all of the facilities and machinery of production collectively, as a community. We create something called "a government", to manage and plan production at a national scale and that "management company" we call "government" is under the control of the worker's party or worker's councils. If you work, you have a vote. All workers have a vote. We produce everything that we consume in order to consume it, not to sell it in a market place. That's the system of the future, thanks to advanced automation technology and AI. You might as well accept it now, and get ahead of the pack.

The goal is to depend on yourself, not anyone else. For example, you depend upon wealthy capitalist masters, to rent you for eight or twelve hours daily, paying you less than what you produced to make a profit off of your hard work. Many of these masters that you worship, don't do much work. They rely on other people's sweat and tears to enrich themselves. You're for that system.

I'm for a system where all of us, including ignorant assholes like you, own all of the facilities and machinery of production collectively, as a community. We create something called "a government", to manage and plan production at a national scale and that "management company" we call "government" is under the control of the worker's party or worker's councils. If you work, you have a vote. All workers have a vote. We produce everything that we consume in order to consume it, not to sell it in a market place. That's the system of the future, thanks to advanced automation technology and AI. You might as well accept it now, and get ahead of the pack.
So you prefer North Korea

Understood

The great part is it matters little what you or I think as this will be decided for us

Yay!

Forum List

Back