I personally am Sick, and Tried of even hearing about “Reparations”

What you are saying is that you are tired of a despotic Leftist government.
Most are as well.
But then, what to do about it?
Debate and logic will not make them go away since they require neither, nor do they need your vote

And therein lies the problem with America.
Everyone is in fear of the government and is hoping someone else does their sacrificing for them while they remain "safe and secure"

We won't have to hear about it forever at least.

Democrats keep bringing it up dangling that carrot in front of blacks as a way to get them on their side but I doubt they will ever pony up.

Eventually they will have to say they aren't going to pay them and then somehow spin it as it's republicans fault they aren't getting reparations.

Non blacks know they don't deserve reparations and a portion of blacks know it also. Eventually it will just fade away.

But yeah, I'm tired of hearing about that nonsense as well.

The government should serve the public good and protect everyone's rights. Unfortunately, we have a government overrun by an army of lobbyists, legally bribing our politicians and that leads to policies that serve vested interests at the great expense of the American public or "common-man". The working class has been in a very precarious position for the last forty years and that has to change.
Agreed, so I assume this means you reject the idea of "Reparations" associated with American slavery.

Too bad cuck white. If you wanted that to be the case you should of worked harder to maintain your demographic majority. You let the minorities your ancestor previously took adavantage of take control of your country. Don't cry like a little bitch about it now. 😄

Unfortunately you nailed it.
Right wing sissies (most of them) do nothing more than bitch and cry and play the victim card themselves.
Always talking about what someone ELSE "should do" or "needs" to do blah blah blah.
Never thinking once that maybe THEY need to actually do something.
As if their sissy stick guns makes them a man. Just the opposite.

Fuck em. They're getting exactly what they deserve.

We won't have to hear about it forever at least.

Democrats keep bringing it up dangling that carrot in front of blacks as a way to get them on their side but I doubt they will ever pony up.

Eventually they will have to say they aren't going to pay them and then somehow spin it as it's republicans fault they aren't getting reparations.

Non blacks know they don't deserve reparations and a portion of blacks know it also. Eventually it will just fade away.

But yeah, I'm tired of hearing about that nonsense as well.

No, it's not going to just "fade away"
I can promise you right now a LOT of innocent white people are going to die over this. A LOT.
Well, maybe not so innocent since many of them voted for these democrats over the decades over and over.
Lots of whites will be shot point blank in the back of the head just for being white by enraged blacks who don't get their reparations.
And concealed carry won't save you because you will never know it's coming.

Watch...the Left will spin it up and offer their base the entire world, trillions stacked on top of trillions, .knowing damn well republicans are responsible and can't go for their madness. It'll come to a vote that corners Republicans. The Left ALWAYS out maneuvers the Right. ALWAYS.
Then Republicans (whites in general) will take ALL the blame, yet again.

This is why Emperor Xi is using his puppet Biden to rush the process of taking away the 2A.
Not to save lives, but to ensure only the angry and violent will be armed.

Last edited:
No matter the reparation, no matter the legislation, no amount of it will ever appease the beast

They will always demand more.

Why? Because no amount of it will ever right the wrongs of the past.

Problem is, nothing can as that is just life

All we can do is try to save slaves of today which I hear no one talking about.

Which is why I advocate equal opportunity today ...

The confusion is that most of us already live in communities where non-whites do have equal protection under the law ... police departments who are responsible with the power they are granted ... and do a GREAT job ... what meager resources sent to the public schools is fairly and equitably divided among all the students ...

There's only a few places where this is a problem ... and poverty is the judgement for their racism ... divided we fall ...

Agreed, so I assume this means you reject the idea of "Reparations" associated with American slavery.
I don't even know how that would be possible. Reparations for slavery, amount to what? What we need to do is make the government work for and serve the working class and that would help everyone, including Black people. Today the government serves big money, wall street, the military-industrial complex, the fossil fuel industry..etc. Essentially, the wealthy elites, at the expense of the American public. We need to repair that.

“Reparations”? I personally am Sick, and Tried of even hearing about “Reparations”! Where are My “Reparations” for all that I did for my Country? I didn’t receive one cent for what I had done, and I never asked for any, and I never will! I didn’t ask of a single dime for the time that I was separated from my family while I was Overseas helping MY country doing what we needed to do. And where were the “Reparations” for the Mom’s and Dad’s and Children of the Soldiers that never came home to celebrate, Memorial Day, or Veterans Day, or any of the “Days” that we all celebrate!
I like most of you worked hard for all the years that I had to so that I could enjoy the Country that I love. I never protested because I didn’t get “Reparations from the Government that I love. I never burned down buildings, or Turned over Police Cars!, or even LOOTED any stores, …. I need to rant for just a moment. I'm getting older and I’ve worked hard all my life. I have made my reputation, the good and the bad, I didn't inherit my job or my income, and I have worked hard to get where I am in life. I have juggled my job, my family, and made many sacrifices up front to secure a life for my family. It wasn’t always easy and still isn't, but I did it all while maintaining my integrity and my principles. I made mistakes and tried to learn from them. I have friends of every walk of life and if you’re in my circle, it should be understood that I don’t have to remind you of what I’d be willing to do for you.
However....I'm tired of being told that I have to "Spread the Wealth" to people who don't have my work ethic. That my friends is PURE BULL!. People who have sacrificed nothing and feel entitled to receive everything.
I'm tired of being told the government will take the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people too lazy to earn it themselves
I'm really tired of being told I must lower my living standard to fight global warming, which, no one is allowed to debate.
I'm really tired of hearing wealthy athletes, entertainers and politicians of all parties talk like their opinions matter to the common man. I’m tired of any of them even pretending they can relate to the life and bank account that I have.
I'm tired of people with a sense of entitlement, rich or poor.
I\If I want something done to this country, I go out and I vote for the person that I think wants it also, I don’t run out and Start Fires, or throw Bricks at the Police so that I could get my way!

And I’m sick of being called and labeled as a racist because I am proud of my heritage. I never stole any ones land, the government did that..
I’m tired of being told I need to accept the latest fad or politically correct stupidity or befriending a group that’s intent on killing me because I won’t convert to their point of view.
I'm really tired of people who don't take responsibility for their lives and actions. Especially the ones that want me to fund it. I'm tired of hearing them blame the government, or discrimination, or big-whatever for their problems.
Yes, I'm really tired. But, I'm also glad to be in the twilight of my life. Because mostly, I'm not going to have to see the retched, depressing world these useless idiots are creating. And lastly, because even though I shouted from the rooftops, no one listened or seemed to give a damn. You reap what you sow, and so do your children. I don’t want any school system to tell my Children how to thing behind MY back! That’s what I as a Parent is supposed to do.
No one is entitled to anything. You have a choice to work, a choice to stay off drugs, a choice to make something of yourself. I have nothing to do with your choice. That's all on you. You are entitled to what you earn.
There is no way these thoughts will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on! Surely, the politically correct police censors will try to quiet us. I joined the United States Army to serve the county for 4 years that I believed in, and I would do it again if I was needed to. Thank You for reading my rant for so long. I really appreciate it.
I came up with an idea myself for reparations just the other day. For any proven descendants of slaves, as reparations we give them the choice of either staying in this country as is, or, we give them totally free transportation paid by the federal government to the shithole countries their ancestors came from so that they can resume the life they were meant to have. Seems only fair.

I don't even know how that would be possible. Reparations for slavery, amount to what? What we need to do is make the government work for and serve the working class and that would help everyone, including Black people. Today the government serves big money, wall street, the military-industrial complex, the fossil fuel industry..etc. Essentially, the wealthy elites, at the expense of the American public. We need to repair that.
Again I agree with you. Do you think the repair to the government could be done within the context of the current structure or do you think it would require significant restructuring?

Unfortunately you nailed it.
Right wing sissies (most of them) do nothing more than bitch and cry and play the victim card themselves.
Always talking about what someone ELSE "should do" or "needs" to do blah blah blah.
Never thinking once that maybe THEY need to actually do something.
As if their sissy stick guns makes them a man. Just the opposite.

Fuck em. They're getting exactly what they deserve.
You know that includes you too right? What are doing about your demographic replacement? Fucking nothing. 😄

No, I don't know that. Neither do you.
How many innocent whites will you kill over getting nothing from your democrat liars?
We don't have to kill you you dumb Bingo. You soft sack cucks will let us take your country without having to fire a shot. All we have to do is keep breeding more Americans than you do. 😁

We don't have to kill you you dumb Bingo. You soft sack cucks will let us take your country without having to fire a shot. All we have to do is keep breeding more Americans than you do. 😁

You have to start first.

You also have to stop killing your own people through abortion and murder. You know, BLM.

You have to start first.

You also have to stop killing your own people through abortion and murder. You know, BLM.
Start? Your white children under the age of 18 are already demographic minorities among their peers. 😄

Nobody today has suffered slavery, so nobody today is owed a damned thing! But I'd gladly pay my “fair share” of reparations in the form of a one-way ticket to one's home Continent if it would shut these crybabies up.
Liberia. It was founded by ex slaves who wanted to go home to Africa.

So you understand black people don't have to take over the world for you to lose your demographic majority?

So who is "us" from your original statement?

Forum List

Back