I no longer support Roe v Wade

It is still important to establish and enforce Constitutional issues on both sides.
otherwise, this fight will continue if we never finish resolving the conflicts.

As for abortion itself, the problem will end when MEN are held equally
responsible for the decision to have sex, or MORE responsible in the case of rape
and coercion where women didn't agree to the sex, the pregnancy, and/or the abortion.

Address relationship abuse and sexual abuse, and abortion will be prevented as a result.
At my age, it's hard to find women that will sexually abuse me anymore...

Trump has convinced me

Abortion has divided this country for 40 years. Why continue to fight for it?

Prior to 1972 and Roe v Wade, the states decided whether to allow abortion or not. In effect, Blue states allowed it and red states banned it

After Roe v Wade, women in red states were allowed access to abortion.

With the nomination of Trump, it was obvious that Trump would appoint conservative federal judges and Supreme Court justices who would water down and eventually repeal Roe v Wade.

70 percent of women in Red States supported Trump. It is obvious that women in red states have little interest in maintaining abortion rights in their state

Repeal would mean that small minority of women would have to go to a blue state for abortions.......doesn't seem to be that big a deal to women

Your reverse psychology is interesting.

It is realism

A majority of American women do not care about reproductive rights, equal pay or respect

Well, I must admit that many women don't seem to fight very hard for their rights. Maybe they just feel safer in a male-dominated society and are too afraid to rock the boat. There's a word for that: cowardice.

So you look at something and say...it seems.

Then you say....well, maybe.....

Then you say that is cowardice.

You debate so well.

I'm openly pondering, idiot. I'll let you know when I'm debating.

Trump has convinced me

Prior to 1972 and Roe v Wade, the states decided whether to allow abortion or not. In effect, Blue states allowed it and red states banned it

With the nomination of Trump, it was obvious that Trump would appoint conservative federal judges and Supreme Court justices who would water down and eventually repeal Roe v Wade.

70 percent of women in Red States supported Trump. It is obvious that women in red states have little interest in maintaining abortion rights in their state

Repeal would mean that small minority of women would have to go to a blue state for abortions.......doesn't seem to be that big a deal to women

It is realism

A majority of American women do not care about reproductive rights, equal pay or respect

And yet it is provable that the trumpster treats women equal to men. Pays them equal for the same job etc. Just as it is provable that the clinton foundation pays the women who work for it less than the men. As usual you are either ignorant of the facts, or ignore them because you're a dumbshit.

So RW, which are you?:eusa_think:

upload_2016-11-12_19-13-5.jpeg

On that note... I am off to make some Halibut Alyeska with Ling Cod. Yum, yum.

If women cared about their reproductive rights, equal pay and respect they would not have voted for Trump

53% of white women voted for Trump
What are you some type of free love hippy?
Conservative women don't have to worry about have an abortion clinic on every corner…
True, they simply can afford to go to their own doctor, their Gynos, and have the abortion in their doctor's office without having to go to a planned parenthood....see for them, it IS PRIVATE, and no one gets to know....

I am a bit shocked that the left have not proposed that only white babies can be butchered.

Millions of babies were aborted. Why force women to carry children they do not want? We have enough children in the foster care system as is.

A lot of the women who obtain abortions live in poverty. You conservatives love talking about welfare queens. So if these women didn't obtain abortions they would most likely be on welfare putting even more strain on the system.

Prior to roe v wade. Many women had to go through dangerous measures to abort their child. Do you really want to go back to coat hanger days?

There would be no opposition to roe v wade if men were the ones who had to carry a child.

Or more women will go through black market abortion clinics.

I prefer Americans use the black market anyways.

Or more women will go through black market abortion clinics.

I prefer Americans use the black market anyways.

Women in those states voted for it.

If women cared about their reproductive rights, equal pay and respect they would not have voted for Trump

53% of white women voted for Trump

What if women like me believe in these freedoms without going through govt?

If my right to choose depends on a 5-4 decision by people in DC I will never meet, or depends on whether Obama Clinton Trump or Romney raise more in the millions or play games in media to get elected,
What kind of "right" is this?
That it depends on the Opinion of others, and you call that free choice? NOT ME!

I believe, as conservative Constitutionalists do, that my free will and beliefs are inherently my choice and can't be abridged by govt by the Constitution. If we enforce and follow the Constitution as a common standard, that already protects my free choice under existing laws .

In fact rightwinger of all arguments, the Constitutional one about not making laws by faith based arguments is what keeps these out of govt.

However RW sadly, Obama violated this very tenet with the ACADEMY mandates that forced the belief in health care as a right on taxpayers not represented by that belief. Clinton also violated Constitutional principles by supporting instead of stopping the passage of DOMA. Then there's the use of federal courts to threaten to impose on states the belief in marriage as a right that requires a written law to be passed not just judicial rulings.

All of these undermine the prochoice argument not to establish beliefs through govt.

The Democratic leadership has done more to undermine the defense of prochoice arguments by Constitutional law and opened the door for right to life and Christian beliefs to be imposed through law, if LGBT beliefs and beliefs in right to marriage or right to health care get imposed by federal govt (instead of chosen freely by people what each person believes in, and leaving it to states to work out laws).

Last edited:
I hate abortion, it kills unborn babies, and many times affects the women mentally for the rest of their lives, sometimes even leading to suicide.

However, what would the population of this country look like today, without abortion? How much money would we as taxpayers be shelling out to raise even more unwanted children in this county? There are already hundreds of thousands of children living in foster homes, and children's homes all across this country.

I don't know the solution, other than better parenting, and teaching people that raising children is hard damn work, if you raise them correctly. If you just want to let the schools raise your kids, well, I guess that's why a large number of 15 year old girls all want to have a baby, then it's far to late, they find out the hard way, that raising kids is no easy job.

I can afford my family, but I cant afford to send my children to a decent college, so why should I have to pay thousands of dollars to raise other people's kids, especially kids that were never wanted to begin with.

It is still important to establish and enforce Constitutional issues on both sides.
otherwise, this fight will continue if we never finish resolving the conflicts.

As for abortion itself, the problem will end when MEN are held equally
responsible for the decision to have sex, or MORE responsible in the case of rape
and coercion where women didn't agree to the sex, the pregnancy, and/or the abortion.

Address relationship abuse and sexual abuse, and abortion will be prevented as a result.

Remember the crazy republican who said that a woman can stop herself from getting pregnant if she was raped... What a dumb out of touch man.

I do think that the morning after pill should be legal and over the counter for everyone.

But some dumb out of touch man will say that it is abortion......

I would say women in general probably should act in the way were they don't have to have consistent abortions over and over again... lol

I do agree with you Rustic...but there are 2 people making that baby..
I hammered it into my boys about being responsible, and not rely on the girl to be protected.

Trump has convinced me

Come on and make me wonder how low will the left go with their hatred for Trump and those that voted for him!?!

1. Justices on the USSC will not overturn Roe vs. Wade even if Trump put someone like Cruz on the court because the ruling will still be 5-4.

2. I do believe Roe vs Wade is a state to state issue but I also do not care enough to have it overturn because it is not body, soul or unborn child.

Trump has convinced me

Every cloud has a silver lining.

Consider that millions of babies conceived since 1973 by liberal parents, were killed in the womb and so never lived to follow in their parents' footprints.

Could the liberals make a colorable argument that Roe v. Wade resulted in Hillary's defeat in 2016?
Conservative sluts have abortions too

Sluts, whores and bimbos seem to be the words those like you enjoy...

It is true Conservative families have daughters that have used the abortion option or will go with the adoption option to rid themselves of the unwanted child...

Are we Republicans simply using Roe versus Wade as a election year football? Is making it a "states right" issue simply punting on the issue? Seems to me justices will be hesitant to change opinion of a prior court, especially one that has been on the books for so long. I see it taking a constitutional amendment to protect the unborn.

Trump has convinced me

It is realism

Well, I must admit that many women don't seem to fight very hard for their rights. Maybe they just feel safer in a male-dominated society and are too afraid to rock the boat. There's a word for that: cowardice.

So you look at something and say...it seems.

Then you say....well, maybe.....

Then you say that is cowardice.

You debate so well.

I'm openly pondering, idiot. I'll let you know when I'm debating.

Well, let me do the same.

It seems you are stupid but don't realize it.

Maybe you had a brain injury when you were a child.

There's a phrase for that: left wing.

Trump has convinced me

There is no possible reason that every person who voted for Hillary should not have the right to kill their children. This would clearly make America a better place

People are afraid to speak out against anything because feminists stalk among them ready to stir up the mob at the drop of a hat.

I don't know if you are being satirical but it's actually true. Most people don't have much sympathy for the abortion cause, not deep down, not anymore.

Dear The Great Go ose
Yes and no
1. there is as much fear and oppression from prolife radicals who will stalk and threaten
women and feminists, clinics and doctors.
do you know of any prochoice advocates who have shot a prolife doctor in a church?
but a prolife advocate did shoot and kill an abortion doctor in church.

2. More and more people I know are coming out and vocally expressing
they are prolife and against abortion, but prochoice and don't want govt abused to criminalize women.

The answer is what prolife groups are already doing:
educating people on prevention
and providing help to mothers who otherwise turn to abortion for lack of support

Why not propose this:
Since so many people on the prolife side object to any govt funding or
connection with Planned Parenthood that has been abused as a political lobby fundraising machine
why not petition to Trump and Congress to support the Nurturing Network as an
equal alternatives to PP www.nurturingnetwork.org

that for every dollar that goes to PP
it is MATCHED with dollars that go to
the NURTURING NETWORK to expand those services
to provide more health care support for women without the abortion factor?

Why not lobby for separate health care tracks
and let taxpayers CHOOSE which to fund
* federal mandates on right to health care that penalize free market choices
but allow for legalization of abortion and drugs
* free market and charity/business choices for providing health care,
but abortions and drugs will be banned for members cho osing this track
and/or spiritual healing will be required to diagnose and cure addictions
and abusive disorders so no drugs are needed to medicate these symptoms
Yes, extreme politics has it's place I suppose, but I still think pro-choice people raising mobs against individuals in their local community is a lot more scary and effective than a pro-life person shooting someone on the other side of the country (or world).

And how many Doctors who kill babies were shot by people......? The pro-killing of babies side acts like it is a daily occurrence.....when in truth it is the rarest of rare crimes.....

Forum List

Back