I need help. Someone explain the difference to me.

Dumbfuck, it's not a crime for the mother of the turtle, or the mother of the eagle, to kill their preborn.
Dumbfuck, it is a crime for a person to do it.
Dumbfuck, it's not a crime for a pregnant female to kill their own preborn -- that applies to sea turtles, bald eagles, and humans in the U.S.. That's why this thread is such a monumental fail. But then, look at who the OP is. This is my shocked face --> :lmao:

The left claim it is a "choice".

The right leans on the science.

View attachment 445510
3vmivbp4gks51.jpg
Not pro life.

I'm not doing a goddamn thing to protect your piece of shit life.

Fuck your stupid mask bullshit that is proven to be absolutely useless.

Fuck you. You can die. Just be glad it's not from lead poisoning.
Go for a bike ride, cyclists shouldn’t be so angry.

Sea turtles are about the most worthless fucking things on this earth, next to Pandas and abortion doctors. Although I wouldn't kill one, eagles aren't as magnificent as people make them out to be, either. We have a shitload of them here and most of the time I see them, they're on the side of the road sharing some rotten dead roadkill with the buzzards. True story.
View attachment 445524

Sea turtles are a barometer we can use to tell if the natural world that spawned and supported the human race, is still viable or not?
When other species start to disappear, then we are next.
It is better to kill off most of our species in order to ensure survival of our species, than to just let our species go extinct entirely due to over population.
That would never happen of course. Over population solves itself. There is a famine, disease, war. The reduced population sails merrily along making parks out of housing tracts.

Dumbfuck, it's not a crime for the mother of the turtle, or the mother of the eagle, to kill their preborn.
Dumbfuck, it's not a crime for a pregnant female to kill their own preborn -- that applies to sea turtles, bald eagles, and humans in the U.S.. That's why this thread is such a monumental fail. But then, look at who the OP is. This is my shocked face --> :lmao:
Are you ever not a moron?

LOLOL

From your own OP, dumbfuck...

1611108743469.png

... you're such a fucking imbecile, you just destroyed your own thread.

rotfl-gif.288736

Dumbfuck, try reading for comprehension.
Word of advice: If you stop posting, people won't know how incredibly stupid you really are.

Dumbfuck, try reading for comprehension.
Word of advice: If you stop posting, people won't know how incredibly stupid you really are.
Fortunately for me, that's coming from you.

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736
You are apparently too stupid to know the difference between abortion and a mother murdering her own baby in her womb.

It must hurt to be as stupid as you are.

The planet earth can't support the human population we already have.
We are artificially feeding an excess population by the use of fossil fuels.
Those are running out.
So we are going to have to reduce the population greatly, some time in the near future.
We will have massive starvation unless we reduce the population.

And by the way, we are also running out of water.
The south and southwest have been turning rivers into trickles of their former selves for decades now, but in 50 years all places will be running very short of fresh water.
And forget about desalinization, because that takes too much energy, and we are starting to also run out of energy.

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736
You are apparently too stupid to know the difference between abortion and a mother murdering her own baby in her womb.

It must hurt to be as stupid as you are.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, the meme you posted states, "if you kill a pre-born human being no penalty."

Now you say there is.

spank-gif.278780

Forum List

Back