I need a stimulus check. How about you.

From everything I've been seeing on the news, another round of $1200.00 dollar stimulus checks isn't part of the new stimulus package negotiations. I think they should be. Because I could really use the money. I tried to write my democratic congressman about it. But all I got was a rather lengthy form letter that didn't even mention the issue I wrote about. How is it that Trump and the republicans were willing to issue the checks, but Biden and the democrats aren't interested. Aren't the democrats supposed to be FOR the poor???? Or would the republicans want more money for big business to agree to it. Who knows.

If you want another $1200 dollar stimulus check, I suggest you call or email your congressmen and representatives to ask that they issue them. After all, its the squeaky wheel that gets the grease. Though should a miracle happen and it gets done, it should come with a provision. That it be used by and for those who receive the money. It isn't to just be handed over to whoever they may owe money to. I remember after the first round of stimulus checks went out, they had a mother and daughter on the news. They handed their stimulus checks over to their landlord. Do you know what they were a few days later? HUNGRY! And that probably was far from an isolated incident. Things like that just won't do.

You could always join the military . . . they will definitely hook you up with a pair of shoes. You'll get a (small) stimulus check every month and get to travel to all kinds of exotic places you never even imagined—all on Uncle Sam's dime. Free food. Free lodging. Free attitude adjustment. Why, you'll be a new person in no time.
I joined the Air Force, which gave me skills to fix F-15s, man did that work out in Saudi Arabia. Of course the whiney prog slave who demands free money, wont make it past customs....

From everything I've been seeing on the news, another round of $1200.00 dollar stimulus checks isn't part of the new stimulus package negotiations. I think they should be. Because I could really use the money. I tried to write my democratic congressman about it. But all I got was a rather lengthy form letter that didn't even mention the issue I wrote about. How is it that Trump and the republicans were willing to issue the checks, but Biden and the democrats aren't interested. Aren't the democrats supposed to be FOR the poor???? Or would the republicans want more money for big business to agree to it. Who knows.

If you want another $1200 dollar stimulus check, I suggest you call or email your congressmen and representatives to ask that they issue them. After all, its the squeaky wheel that gets the grease. Though should a miracle happen and it gets done, it should come with a provision. That it be used by and for those who receive the money. It isn't to just be handed over to whoever they may owe money to. I remember after the first round of stimulus checks went out, they had a mother and daughter on the news. They handed their stimulus checks over to their landlord. Do you know what they were a few days later? HUNGRY! And that probably was far from an isolated incident. Things like that just won't do.

You could always join the military . . . they will definitely hook you up with a pair of shoes. You'll get a (small) stimulus check every month and get to travel to all kinds of exotic places you never even imagined—all on Uncle Sam's dime. Free food. Free lodging. Free attitude adjustment. Why, you'll be a new person in no time.
I joined the Air Force, which gave me skills to fix F-15s, man did that work out in Saudi Arabia. Of course the whiney prog slave who demands free money, wont make it past customs....
I too joined the Air Force but I already knew electronics so was able to slip though the tech school in less than half the alloted time. The first half I challenged outright but had to settle for an accelerated course for specific Air Force equipment. Not that I ever saw any of it during my time in service. Wound up doing geodetic survey of all things, so go figure. It lead to today's GPS so was worthwhile.

Foolish. They are not making a big ebt stimulus that is going for the average people.
A lot of people need help....they are fast to shut down our economy but slow to help us....typical big government and Nasty Nancy Pelosi politics rolled into one sick ball....

I remember somebody somewhere calling the $1200 dollar stimulus checks "hush money." Maybe they were right. And the democrats don't think there needs to be another round of $1200 dollar hush money.

Many on this site, know my story, it wasnt about being a progressive slave who bitched and moaned how fucked his life is, but got out, got skills, and used those skills to the best of my abilities where i could use them overseas making big time bucks, at 0% taxes. Stupid fucks like you, want to stay in your little safe space, never leave your parents basement, giving up the Netflix, for out of country adventures. That is why you are a failure.......\
See picture below.

You think it is some sort of heroic move not to pay taxes? Loser.
Why Has Charles Rangel Not Been Arrested for Tax Evasion? (canadafreepress.com)

Lets just say, i learned to avoid paying taxes from the best.....

Please don't turn my thread into BS about taxes.

Yeah. That would just about buy me six more boxes of primers, so I could load up some more ammo. Or maybe a decent AR-15.

If that's the way you feel about it, why not just give the money to charity. As for myself, I could use a new mattress. My old one is going to hell. And I could never be able to afford a new one on my own. I could also use a new coat. The one I have must be close to 15 years old and the zipper is starting to go to hell. Also, when I was a kid, I went one whole summer without shoes. It really sucked on rainy days. I would be willing to bet that there are MANY children around today who are in a similar situation.
The bullshit from the prog slaves is so blatant now, oh me, oh my, i am so poor....Fuck em, want to see poor?

Egyptian poor make US poor look like movie stars..View attachment 425931

Ah. Another elitist nugget. The poor here just aren't poor enough.
I dont know how poor, can have 3 tvs, free internet, free food, schooling, 2 cars, a place to live. Yep, compared to the Egyptian poor, ours are so much worse....

Apparently you don't know anything. I am a poor person. I don't have 3 TV's and don't get free internet. I do get food stamps though. As for two cars, I couldn't even afford one. By brother in law offered to just give me a car once. I didn't take it because I couldn't afford it. I haven't had a car in over 20 years.

Schooling is even worse. I have heard stories that If you were a member of the Nazi party in Germany or if you were a member of the communist party in Russia, things came your way a little easier. We have the same sort of thing here. It's called having a high school diploma. Yeah, they will brainwash you for free. But a college education for free? Not in this country. Also, I wouldn't use Egypt as a place to find really poor people. For that you would be better off bringing up places like India or Brazil.

No I don't need any hand outs or welfare of any kind. Strangely enough I got off of my ass and worked then put enough for my retirement away during my younger years.
We were taught that sort of thing when I was young. How not to be beggars, thieves and deadbeats and how to be responsible for ourselves and how to plan ahead and not whine and piss and moan about how life is so unfair. To have some pride in ourselves and show some measure self respect.
Your problem is I doubt like hell you even know what a hard time even looks like.
When you've seen three year old orphans sleeping in doorways on the street not knowing where the next bite is coming from, get back to me and maybe we'll listen to your sob story. Till then, suck it up you whiney little bitch.

Ah. Another rich silver spooner talking about how they pulled themselves up by their bootstraps. With absolutely no help from anybody else. It isn't what you know but who you know. Take your elitist fairy stories and stick them up your ass.
I was never a rich silverspooner asshole. Everything I have I worked my ass off for and more than earned. You worthless lazy sniveling pussy of a pissant!

Did your parents have a car? Silverspooner. Did you never have to go hungry? Silverspooner. Did you ever have to go without shoes? Silverspooner. And for whatever you did do, there was nobody on the planet who could have done the same job, right? Elitist scumbag silverspooner.

Foolish. They are not making a big ebt stimulus that is going for the average people.
A lot of people need help....they are fast to shut down our economy but slow to help us....typical big government and Nasty Nancy Pelosi politics rolled into one sick ball....

I remember somebody somewhere calling the $1200 dollar stimulus checks "hush money." Maybe they were right. And the democrats don't think there needs to be another round of $1200 dollar hush money.
When the government orders you to stay home and close your doors to your business causing hundreds of thousands of out of work Americans they have an obligation to make up the lost revenue of workers....if they don't want to help then they shouldn't order us closed....for any reason...we have never shut down the economy due to a pandemic and doing so this time was and is a disaster.....

I too joined the Air Force but I already knew electronics so was able to slip though the tech school in less than half the alloted time. The first half I challenged outright but had to settle for an accelerated course for specific Air Force equipment. Not that I ever saw any of it during my time in service. Wound up doing geodetic survey of all things, so go figure. It lead to today's GPS so was worthwhile.

They could have trained a monkey to do your job. Do you understand? A MONKEY! You didn't do a god damned thing that somebody else didn't already know how to do and trained you to do it too.

When the government orders you to stay home and close your doors to your business causing hundreds of thousands of out of work Americans they have an obligation to make up the lost revenue of workers....if they don't want to help then they shouldn't order us closed....for any reason...we have never shut down the economy due to a pandemic and doing so this time was and is a disaster.....
I would think one should be able to sue people like that doing unconstitutional crap under the color of 'their' law. I mean they gain their wealth pushing agendas so they should lose it just as fast.

No I don't need any hand outs or welfare of any kind. Strangely enough I got off of my ass and worked then put enough for my retirement away during my younger years.
We were taught that sort of thing when I was young. How not to be beggars, thieves and deadbeats and how to be responsible for ourselves and how to plan ahead and not whine and piss and moan about how life is so unfair. To have some pride in ourselves and show some measure self respect.
Your problem is I doubt like hell you even know what a hard time even looks like.
When you've seen three year old orphans sleeping in doorways on the street not knowing where the next bite is coming from, get back to me and maybe we'll listen to your sob story. Till then, suck it up you whiney little bitch.

Ah. Another rich silver spooner talking about how they pulled themselves up by their bootstraps. With absolutely no help from anybody else. It isn't what you know but who you know. Take your elitist fairy stories and stick them up your ass.
I was never a rich silverspooner asshole. Everything I have I worked my ass off for and more than earned. You worthless lazy sniveling pussy of a pissant!

Did your parents have a car? Silverspooner. Did you never have to go hungry? Silverspooner. Did you ever have to go without shoes? Silverspooner. And for whatever you did do, there was nobody on the planet who could have done the same job, right? Elitist scumbag silverspooner.
You're poor and yet you're here pissing away time you could spend looking for a fucking job pissing and moaning about how you're poor. Apparently the only thing you know how to do other than piss and moan is sit on your you worthless dead ass.

It isn't just the unemployed who need help. That was the whole point of my thread. As for shutdowns, there have been many since the coronavirus PLAGUE began. They were just to varying degrees in varying places. When the hospitals start getting too full, we can just leave people to go on doing whatever they need to do or have been doing for employment. That would lead to trucks going down the street slowly with a loud speaker calling out, "Bring out your dead."

... I have heard stories that If you were a member of the Nazi party in Germany or if you were a member of the communist party in Russia, things came your way a little easier. We have the same sort of thing here. It's called having a high school diploma. .....

WT...................F?

?????

Is it me, or has USMB suddenly been overrun by mental cases?

Nancy Pelosi
Speaker of the United States House of Representatives
sez

Phuck you...

You have yet to say WHY you need a stimulous check

Do you own a business that has been shut down by a fascist governor? If so, then do continue.

I have said elsewhere. I feel no need to repeat myself to you. Next, just how stupid are you. There are over 283,000 people who have died from the coronavirus so far. Tomorrow it will be over 285,000. And the death rates keep rising. As do the infection rates. And from what I hear, so far there have been about 15 million people infected. Do you not know that we have about 315 million more yet to be infected? You think shutdowns of businesses are unfair? You are delusional. And with infection rates rising as they are, whatever we have been doing in the realm of trying to stop the virus, we need to at least quadruple it. You seem to favor, for money, the song by the Drowning Pool. Where the main chorus is, "Let the bodies hit the floor! Let the bodies hit the floor!" I prefer this. "Let the businesses hit the floor! Let the businesses hit the floor!"

Nancy Pelosi
Speaker of the United States House of Representatives
sez

Phuck you...

Dude, I wouldn't let Pelosi phuck me if she was the last piece of pussy on earth. I have a personal rule of not sticking my dick into any dry dusty holes that are full of mice and spiders.

But I might phuck her with a rusty AIDS-infected garden tiller.

Forum List

Back