I need a stimulus check. How about you.

untrodden

Rookie
Dec 6, 2020
From everything I've been seeing on the news, another round of $1200.00 dollar stimulus checks isn't part of the new stimulus package negotiations. I think they should be. Because I could really use the money. I tried to write my democratic congressman about it. But all I got was a rather lengthy form letter that didn't even mention the issue I wrote about. How is it that Trump and the republicans were willing to issue the checks, but Biden and the democrats aren't interested. Aren't the democrats supposed to be FOR the poor???? Or would the republicans want more money for big business to agree to it. Who knows.

If you want another $1200 dollar stimulus check, I suggest you call or email your congressmen and representatives to ask that they issue them. After all, its the squeaky wheel that gets the grease. Though should a miracle happen and it gets done, it should come with a provision. That it be used by and for those who receive the money. It isn't to just be handed over to whoever they may owe money to. I remember after the first round of stimulus checks went out, they had a mother and daughter on the news. They handed their stimulus checks over to their landlord. Do you know what they were a few days later? HUNGRY! And that probably was far from an isolated incident. Things like that just won't do.

From everything I've been seeing on the news, another round of $1200.00 dollar stimulus checks isn't part of the new stimulus package negotiations. I think they should be. Because I could really use the money. I tried to write my democratic congressman about it. But all I got was a rather lengthy form letter that didn't even mention the issue I wrote about. How is it that Trump and the republicans were willing to issue the checks, but Biden and the democrats aren't interested. Aren't the democrats supposed to be FOR the poor???? Or would the republicans want more money for big business to agree to it. Who knows.

If you want another $1200 dollar stimulus check, I suggest you call or email your congressmen and representatives to ask that they issue them. After all, its the squeaky wheel that gets the grease. Though should a miracle happen and it gets done, it should come with a provision. That it be used by and for those who receive the money. It isn't to just be handed over to whoever they may owe money to. I remember after the first round of stimulus checks went out, they had a mother and daughter on the news. They handed their stimulus checks over to their landlord. Do you know what they were a few days later? HUNGRY! And that probably was far from an isolated incident. Things like that just won't do.
what are ya a freeloader???

how about you get a job and earn your own money,,,

Yeah. That would just about buy me six more boxes of primers, so I could load up some more ammo. Or maybe a decent AR-15.

I set myself up so i could retire 2 years ago, making over $400,000 a year in dividends. Nah, i dont need some chump change like $1,200 because i know i worked hard to get where i am today.

• Banned

Yeah, that's what caused the great depression and the many recessions since. All those lazy ass freeloaders. Also, in case you hadn't noticed, the coronavirus has put a major hurt on the economy. I am new around here. So I'm going to have to wait to see if you are ever capable of saying anything sensible.

Yeah, that's what caused the great depression and the many recessions since. All those lazy ass freeloaders. Also, in case you hadn't noticed, the coronavirus has put a major hurt on the economy. I am new around here. So I'm going to have to wait to see if you are ever capable of saying anything sensible.
get a job is pretty sensible when youre asking for other peoples money,,,

Working at a job caused a great depression?

Yeah. That would just about buy me six more boxes of primers, so I could load up some more ammo. Or maybe a decent AR-15.

If that's the way you feel about it, why not just give the money to charity. As for myself, I could use a new mattress. My old one is going to hell. And I could never be able to afford a new one on my own. I could also use a new coat. The one I have must be close to 15 years old and the zipper is starting to go to hell. Also, when I was a kid, I went one whole summer without shoes. It really sucked on rainy days. I would be willing to bet that there are MANY children around today who are in a similar situation.

If that's the way you feel about it, why not just give the money to charity. As for myself, I could use a new mattress. My old one is going to hell. And I could never be able to afford a new one on my own. I could also use a new coat. The one I have must be close to 15 years old and the zipper is starting to go to hell. Also, when I was a kid, I went one whole summer without shoes. It really sucked on rainy days. I would be willing to bet that there are MANY children around today who are in a similar situation.
In which African country?

I set myself up so i could retire 2 years ago, making over $400,000 a year in dividends. Nah, i dont need some chump change like $1,200 because i know i worked hard to get where i am today.

Yeah, bullshit. You were probably like Trump. Born with a silver spoon in your mouth.

Yeah, bullshit. You were probably like Trump. Born with a silver spoon in your mouth.
I wasn't.
But I don't see any children in the poor neighborhoods in which I work lacking footwear.

The bullshit from the prog slaves is so blatant now, oh me, oh my, i am so poor....Fuck em, want to see poor?

Egyptian poor make US poor look like movie stars..
Egypt-girl.jpg

The bullshit from the prog slaves is so blatant now, oh me, oh my, i am so poor....Fuck em, want to see poor?

Egyptian poor make US poor look like movie stars..View attachment 425931
You failed; the kid is wearing shoes.

get a job is pretty sensible when youre asking for other peoples money,,,

They had the same situation just before the French Revolution. The French had a good solution to it. Make sure you keep your neck clean. It might help the blade slice through easier.

Never got one because I make too much money, but also I do not feel some worthless piece of shit who does not want to even work and pops out kids like gerbils should get one either,freeloaders ,screw that coffee maker aoc.

Many on this site, know my story, it wasnt about being a progressive slave who bitched and moaned how fucked his life is, but got out, got skills, and used those skills to the best of my abilities where i could use them overseas making big time bucks, at 0% taxes. Stupid fucks like you, want to stay in your little safe space, never leave your parents basement, giving up the Netflix, for out of country adventures. That is why you are a failure.......\
See picture below.

Forum List

Back