Trade war between America and China good for India

There has been recent armed conflict between India and China. They would love to beat China at their game.

There has been recent armed conflict between India and China. They would love to beat China at their game.

armed conflict has been going on between China and India for a LONG TIME------I did a paper on the ongoing hostilities when I was in the 9th grade-----(little paper) ------I refuse to state my present age-----I was 14 in junior high LONG LONG ago----probably before you were
born. My opinion---china is very greedy

armed conflict has been going on between China and India for a LONG TIME------I did a paper on the ongoing hostilities when I was in the 9th grade-----(little paper) ------I refuse to state my present age-----I was 14 in junior high LONG LONG ago----probably before you were

I was born in 1997.

I was born in 1997.

Baby!!! Ok---there has been an ongoing BORDER
dispute between China and India that includes--a little bit of shooting now and then and it heated up in the 1960s-----The dispute is mostly centered on parts of Tibet but it is an economic thing with fights on access to this or that natural resource or WATER-WAY. I am 50 years older than are you.

Forum List

Back